Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walk up to The Fractal, and I show the Fractal that I got the moves like Jagger. However, I'm a really bad dancer, and instead end up punching and kicking The Fractal a bunch of times.

20/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
7/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_man

8/30 Som Gai (+2 from Bfury)
3/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @Battlefury13/Conderp and @pionoplayer

The IPC Intern pulls out a LASAH GAHN and banges up the All-Crowned.
The Spy disguises. Again.

Siebold runs over to the IPC Intern.
Dude you ok?
Do I look ****ing ok to you?! I took a ****ing rocket to the face!
First of all, tone down the cussing.
Second of all, lemme try this.

Siebold throws a medkit in the IPC Intern's face.

Ow that's not how medkits wo-
Actually I'm feeling better already.

Starlight flies past the Divine Fractal and his minions, razing them with dragon-fire as she passes. Catman8274 then fires a volley of arrows from his bow at them. These arrows create decent-sized energy explosions upon impact.

Catman8274: You like that? It's called teamwork!

15/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
11/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to Battlefury and JOEbob

Last edited:
37/50 for the Stone Teeth
7/50 for Firepower
+1 to @Redstonetam15 and DCCCV

I also do some fixing up of the Sherson Horde, by adding some cheap sheep. The rhyme helps the healing.

Last edited:
I drop an anvil from the stratosphere onto The Fractal.

22/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
8/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Redstonetam15

5/50 how to play pebblegame
5/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game+1 cm
+1 @Catman8274
I create a series of traps in the rubble of the skywall parts I didn't protect, before piling this rubble on top the intact part, thouge I do also reinforce the intact part so it doesn't break from the weight. these traps will slow down attackers hopefully.

Catman8274: Thanks for the offer Vermin Supreme... But I have no need of a pony... As you can see, I have a dragon!

Starlight roars and charges at the All-Crowned. The Time Guardian cleaves him in two across the midsection with his sword, Invidere. Shortly after this is done, Starlight returns to flying around the battlefield. The All-Crowned lies on the ground in two pieces.

Catman8274: Ooo... My friend, I won't lie... That looks quite painful. Good luck recovering from that!

16/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
12/15 [A] Lightning Storm

Last edited:
Charges:
Artificial Night (25/45)
Eternal Daylight (7/50)
HP: 2/2

+1 Catman and piono.

Phew, that was a nightmare. Serperior attacks the Fractal again... Twice. With Leaf Bade and Leech Seed.

Take a wild guess... Which one extinguish me from a mockery named The Bowman... Maybe being in Touhou fandom...,

Ah, right! I summon forth the Hakkero to blast the face off the Fractal! Get enveloped in MY Master Prism, son.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Cosmic Breach: 15/15. Done!(+1 Thartler and piono)

Medic!: 3/20

-----

Shade summons another Wraith, using Casper's Call.

The Wraith dances the best it can to distract Vermin Supreme.

Shade, meanwhile, materializes a giant foot and stomps on Vermin Supreme multiple times.

Meanwhile...

On the battlefield, everyone's FAVORITE triangular dream demon is summoned!

Bill Cipher: [???] TRUE HP: very low. Physical HP: low/medium-low. +8000 per turn!. Vulnerable in the Mindscape!

6/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
7/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
I create a protection glyph at the elementalist's feet, it will protect them.

The soldier takes off his Pyrocynical hat, and throws it at the Fractal.

"Well, I guess you're kicking :red: and taking names."

A million palm rockets soar from outta nowhere, and nuke the Fractal's face-analogue.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 14/20
Salt In The Wounds: 16/50
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono

42/50 for the Stone Teeth
8/50 for Firepower
+1 to Yveltal and Thartler (Apologies to cyan, I can only +1 so many people at once, I'll try to remember to hit you up next round)

Alright, having accomplished the healing that I wanted to accomplish to keep Project Sneksus alive, I turn to A Fractal. It is incomplete, but it's not broken yet. I'm going to fix that, with the mother of all instruments of breaking things. The sledgehammer. Designed specifically for that purpose, and with its simplicity comes great power. I swing, and the might of the essence of breaking things comes along behind it, creating a great conflagration as the whole thing slams into A Fractal.

"OK. I'm sorry I tried to apply Rat Poison to you. I was caught up in the heat of the moment."

I try to find the prisms that project The Fractal, and shatter them with a chisel, reducing The Fractal's physical form.

18/50 Charge
6/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_mann
VERMIN SUPREME: It's okay!
VERMIN SUPREME: Just vote me for president in 2020!

There's only A Fractal!

4/50 how to play pebblegame +1 cm
3/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 @Catman8274
I sigh and remove whatever holding up the skywall, then levitate it down so that it doesn't hit anyone and make some pillars to hold it up. skywall becomes sudden incline with people under it. these people are the elementalists. they get protected
earth elementalist idles.
air elementalist idles.
horse thing attacks all-crowned (AKA Mr OP alchemy).
You remove Minecraft's lack of gravity within a certain radius for but a few seconds. The ceiling comes crumbling down. 8,000 damage to all entities, but your own, which are shielded by the Skywall. A Bowman falls dead.

GODMODDER: HOW DID YOU DO THAT
GODMODDER: I'm the Godmodder! I'm the only operator here!
GODMODDER: There's about seven Operatorrrrrrrs, but ignore them, for now!
GODMODDER: Anyway, you broke my server!
GODMODDER: ...
GODMODDER: This is a business opportunity, for after I get my wish.

34/50 for the Stone Teeth
6/50 for Firepower
+1 to catman and DCCCV

I go over to Project Sneksus, which needs healing and I want to get an early post in but can't placeholder, so instead of attacking A Fractal I work on keeping my greatest project of all time alive, by healing it with more sneks. I pour a large bucket of sneks on top of it, restoring the lost integrity.

I order the sneks to assault A Soldier
+8,000 HP!

Catman8274: You want me to interact with the battlefield? Well... okay then! Allow me to do just that!

Catman8274 throws a hand up. Spikes erupt from the battlefield and strike the Divine Fractal and his subordinates. Thus, Catman8274 begins an assault upon the Divine Fractal.

Enemies hit:
A Fractal (referred to as the Divine Fractal)
All-Crowned
A Soldier
A Bowman

13/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+2 from Battlefury, +1 from pionoplayer)
10/15 [A] Lightning Storm

It's not the Divine Fractal, because Divine Affinity is just a minor aspect of its being. Regardless, you deal 9,000 damage to it, and 4,000 damage to All-Crowned and A Soldier!

I walk up to The Fractal, and I show the Fractal that I got the moves like Jagger. However, I'm a really bad dancer, and instead end up punching and kicking The Fractal a bunch of times.

20/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
7/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_man
A Fractal takes 10,000 damage out of being triggered, and then decides to render your shield incomplete.

8/30 Som Gai (+2 from Bfury)
3/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @Battlefury13/Conderp and @pionoplayer

The IPC Intern pulls out a LASAH GAHN and banges up the All-Crowned.
The Spy disguises. Again.

Siebold runs over to the IPC Intern.
Dude you ok?
Do I look ****ing ok to you?! I took a ****ing rocket to the face!
First of all, tone down the cussing.
Second of all, lemme try this.

Siebold throws a medkit in the IPC Intern's face.

Ow that's not how medkits wo-
Actually I'm feeling better already.
+14,000 HP!

Starlight flies past the Divine Fractal and his minions, razing them with dragon-fire as she passes. Catman8274 then fires a volley of arrows from his bow at them. These arrows create decent-sized energy explosions upon impact.

Catman8274: You like that? It's called teamwork!

15/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
11/15 [A] Lightning Storm

The minions demonstrate teamwork, All-Crowned jumping in front of A Soldier! 10,000 damage to A Fractal, 5,000 damage to All-Crowned.

color=#00ffff]A FRACTAL: _[/color

37/50 for the Stone Teeth
7/50 for Firepower
+1 to @Redstonetam15 and DCCCV

I also do some fixing up of the Sherson Horde, by adding some cheap sheep. The rhyme helps the healing.
It's already healed to full! The sheep are too cheap to act as a shield!

I drop an anvil from the stratosphere onto The Fractal.

22/50 Charge (+1 from pionoplayer)
8/14 New Charge
13,000 damage!

5/50 how to play pebblegame
5/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game+1 cm
+1 @Catman8274
I create a series of traps in the rubble of the skywall parts I didn't protect, before piling this rubble on top the intact part, thouge I do also reinforce the intact part so it doesn't break from the weight. these traps will slow down attackers hopefully.
You TRAP the SKYWALL!

Catman8274: Thanks for the offer Vermin Supreme... But I have no need of a pony... As you can see, I have a dragon!

Starlight roars and charges at the All-Crowned. The Time Guardian cleaves him in two across the midsection with his sword, Invidere. Shortly after this is done, Starlight returns to flying around the battlefield. The All-Crowned lies on the ground in two pieces.

Catman8274: Ooo... My friend, I won't lie... That looks quite painful. Good luck recovering from that!

16/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
12/15 [A] Lightning Storm

VERMIN SUPREME: It is scientific fact that dragons are worse than ponies.

12,000 damage!
Charges:
Artificial Night (25/45)
Eternal Daylight (7/50)
HP: 2/2

+1 Catman and piono.

Phew, that was a nightmare. Serperior attacks the Fractal again... Twice. With Leaf Bade and Leech Seed.

Take a wild guess... Which one extinguish me from a mockery named The Bowman... Maybe being in Touhou fandom...,

Ah, right! I summon forth the Hakkero to blast the face off the Fractal! Get enveloped in MY Master Prism, son.
A Fractal renders your healthbar incomplete again for calling it the Fractal! 18,000 damage!

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Cosmic Breach: 15/15. Done!(+1 Thartler and piono)

Medic!: 3/20

-----

Shade summons another Wraith, using Casper's Call.

The Wraith dances the best it can to distract Vermin Supreme.

Shade, meanwhile, materializes a giant foot and stomps on Vermin Supreme multiple times.

Meanwhile...

On the battlefield, everyone's FAVORITE triangular dream demon is summoned!

Bill Cipher: [???] TRUE HP: very low. Physical HP: low/medium-low. +8000 per turn!. Vulnerable in the Mindscape!
Shade will do as you say. The Wraith will do as you say, even if inadvisable. Bill Cipher, triangular somnaviator, on the other hand, as worked out over PM, under the gentle guidance of the GM mafia, does not do what you say.

BILL CIPHER: WHAT? DOING AS DESCENDANTS SAY? PATHETIC, REALLY.

what is descendant.

BILL CIPHER: OH, COME ON. EVERYONE IN THIS NIGHTMARE REALM KNOWS THIS, DON'T THEY?

spoilers, bill

BILL CIPHER: SPOILERS ARE A CONSPIRACY SPREAD BY THE SNEOPLE TO PREVENT YOU FROM FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT REALITY!
BILL CIPHER: OPEN YOUR EYES, DESCENDANTS! DUNGKAKA IS TRYING TO CONSTRICT YOUR PERCEPTION OF THIS GAME, AS A MEMBER OF THE SNERSON CONSPIRACY!
BILL CIPHER: IGNORE THE FACT THAT I AM THE EYE OF PROVIDENCE, SYMBOL OF THE ILLUMINATI, FOR A FEW MINUTES, PLEASE!

BILL CIPHER: PSST, KID.

Bill Cipher floats over to you, and hands you a note and a pamphlet.

BILL CIPHER: THE BLUE BOY TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU THIS. APPARENTLY, YOU MADE A DEAL WITH HIM!? MAKE A DEAL WITH ME INSTEAD. IT'S SAFER THAN DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE HIM. THEY SOW CONFLICT, RUIN LIVES, SELVES, AND PUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME INSIDE OF DEATHGAMES.

You acquire:
EXORCISM NOTE [LEVEL 1]: Five uses. Upon usage, bind a spirit or ship-daemon or demon of sorts to your will. Proof of the satanic snerson conspiracy, just ask Bill.
MORAL ADVISARY PAMPHET ON VOXEL-BASED SANDBOX GAMES [LEVEL 0]: A pamphlet about the Operation, games similar to Terraria, the satanic snerson conspiracy behind them, and what the Godmodder really is! Read it?

6/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
7/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game +1 cm
I create a protection glyph at the elementalist's feet, it will protect them.

The soldier takes off his Pyrocynical hat, and throws it at the Fractal.

"Well, I guess you're kicking :red: and taking names."

A million palm rockets soar from outta nowhere, and nuke the Fractal's face-analogue.
----
Painfurrest 2017 (SO MANY MEMORIES): 14/20
Salt In The Wounds: 16/50
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono
15,000 damage!

42/50 for the Stone Teeth
8/50 for Firepower
+1 to Yveltal and Thartler (Apologies to cyan, I can only +1 so many people at once, I'll try to remember to hit you up next round)

Alright, having accomplished the healing that I wanted to accomplish to keep Project Sneksus alive, I turn to A Fractal. It is incomplete, but it's not broken yet. I'm going to fix that, with the mother of all instruments of breaking things. The sledgehammer. Designed specifically for that purpose, and with its simplicity comes great power. I swing, and the might of the essence of breaking things comes along behind it, creating a great conflagration as the whole thing slams into A Fractal.
17,000 damage!

A Fractal uses Lilithium! It crackles with a soft light, weak compared to the incomplete power of its form, before it moves the power of L_lith into A Soldier, healing it by 20,000 HP! A Fractal then releases a pulse of disruption across the Battlefield! 60,000 damage to all Glitched!

All-Crowned is severed in twain! Such hurt. Wow. Do you know what the bearer does to people who do that to him? He stabs them. Very hard. In the face. All-Crowned spins RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION, until it spins so quickly it's essentially a cylinder. It throws it into the air, before it bursts forth, releasing a wave of oblivion across the Battlefield! He decides to simply immobilise Starlight, preventing Catman from attacking with her!

A Soldier begins to glow with the same crackling white light that was previously worn by Divine Affinity! A Soldier then uses Total Masosadism! Did you know that TMS#FE is the best game in the SMT series! The Godmodder didn't, which is why he is bleeding pink flame right now, being warped and receiving knowledge that man was never meant to gain! He bleeds so much pink flame, that A Soldier takes out a gun, and hammers it into a ship!

I use It's All About the Money! I point out that A Fractal owns exactly zero dollars. It shrugs me off. I then quote my special name. It shrugs me off. I then point out that bankers are violating its soul as we speak, and abusing its being to get more and more power. It claims that's the Conflict for ya, son. A decent portion of it then falls off. 50,000 damage. Trashcon jumps into the ballpit.

Serperior attacks A Soldier for 30,000 damage! The Sneks follow suit! 20,000 damage!
VERMIN SUPREME: Isn't there a fire?
It's right on Sneksus, yes. 10,000 damage to the Sherson Horde. Pikaiju fires at A Fractal! 25,000 damage! The Spy disguises! Death charges at A Soldier! 10,000 damage! The Earth Elementalist creates a wall using their energy! +10,000 wall for all of the energy, because 50,000 HP walls are pretty powerful! The Air Elementalist whacks A Soldier, and kills it! They then put the power of Lilith upon its head!

Bill Cipher looks somewhat annoyed. He wanted to complete that incomplete thing, to help him on his goal of spreading chaos and helping the snerson conspiracy, the... absolute bringers of law. Uh. He decides to take the ship instead!

BILL CIPHER: Hey, at least it isn't actively aligned with the boss!

You don't feel reassured at all.

Vermin Supreme gives Yvetal four ponies, all named Wraith, as compensate for the grevious losses he took this turn. The Godmodder nudges him. Can't give free ponies to AGs anymore, until the situation gets dire. Vermin Supreme is pretty sad about this, but heals Sleipnir and Death to full. Sleipnir runs into A Fractal! 10,000 damage!

The Godmodder swings his ban hammer, and demands a series of artifacts from All-Crowned. All-Crowned throws Rapture's Pyramidion into the Godmodder's face! It lands square in his face, and he falls, and rolls, under the Skywall and over the Elementalists! The Earth Elementalist's wall breaks and he takes 10,000 damage, the Air wastes a respawn and watches a Joeclone die!

Bosses Killed: 4.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: _/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
_ [AG] HP: 2/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord. Shielded!
DCCCV [AG] HP: 1/2. _

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Catman [N] HP: 1/2. Starlight: Raptured!

Crown of Fire. Renewal: II.
A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 755,000/1,015,000. Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.
All-Crowned [???] HP: 146,000/200,000. Bipolarity. Quartet. Conglomerate. Dominion: IIIII. ·
EQUIPPED: RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION [5].

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Banked. It's All About The Money: III.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

A Soldier [???] HP: 0/75,000.

Shade [AG] HP: 0/75,000.
IPC Intern [AG] HP: 0/60,000.

Serperior [AG] HP: 21,000/90,000. Leaf Blade: I. Leech Seed: III. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus.
Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 130,000/200,000. Rounds: 6. Neckst Snek: Armour Snek [7 Rounds]. Glitched: II.
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x9). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x3). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x2). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000 (x1). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per two turns.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 81,000/100,000. Shell: III. Returns 30% of incoming damage as retaliation! Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 75,000/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
Spy [AG] HP: 17,000/25,000. Undisguised.
Death [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to _. To Those Who Ask For It: II.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x4). Lethe: II.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4). Skywalled!
Earth Energy: 20/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 0/10,000 (x4). Skywalled!. Wearing Lilith.
Air Energy: 40/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Skywalled! Belongs to JOE. Raohorse: II.
Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 60,000/60,000. WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. A Bad Idea: I.
The Dome: 10 / 50.

Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 242,000/250,000. Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Sleipnir [PG] HP: 21,000/21,000. Hell And Back: II. Arachnid: IIIIIIII.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
The Godmodder's money in the form of gold and coins fly towards me. Now I has money.

23/50 Charge
9/14 New Charge

A request to DCCCV and Catman, help me out by healing up the Sherson Horde. Others can help out if they want, but just three people healing up sneksus should be enough to keep it alive long enough to unlock the snersons.

44/50 for the Stone Teeth
9/50 for Firepower
+1 to cyan and DCCCV

I heal up the Sherson horde. I do it in the most generic way possible, which at first seems counterinuitive because generic attacks and actions do much less than other actions do, but then you realize the entire thing is just double think and I've actually just beaten you over the head with a crowbar and stolen your life bar to restore to the Sherson Horde.

8/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A +1 CM
8/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM if he +1's me
I inform the godmodder that I have no idea how i did that.
like at all.
Earth elementalist: make a wall for yourself with 50% of your available stacks, and one for the air elementalist with the other half.
Air elementalist: respawn. if respawning already happened, idle.
Horse thing. attack all crowned, i guess.
I examine Lilith, which air elementalist apparently got using attack i didn't know it had. huh.
specifically, I scan it with free action, then search up "lilith crown DtG2 operatorrrrrrr". if the results are favourable(((suggest lilith is safe and/or useful))) I grab lilith from the elementalist, and if it allows for greater walling, i use it for the following action:
I teleport the skywall and everything under it except the godmodder 23 blocks away from the field, and as such extricate the godmodder from it. I then remove that hole the skywall apparently had, and reinforce it with a bunch of strips of purple bacon. they will make anything that touches the wall from the outside so tasty, anyone nearby will instantly try to eat it... even if its part of their body. purple bacon is a strange substance, more commonly known as "flavour enhancer". it enhances everything, including rotting meat.

Last edited:
Sensing weakness in its mind, Catman8274 fires a psychic bolt at All-Crowned. The Guardian then begins to play with the All-Crowned's mind. He sets up an illusory world, which is all the All-Crowned sees. it sees a reflective surface upon the ground. It looks like a pond but it goes on forever. The clouds turn a shade of red. Then, it sees the Time Guardian. It attacks... nothing. The Guardian disappears before the swing makes contact. The Guardian attacks from the shadows. It hears the Guardian talk to him, but nobody else does. The face of the Guardian slowly melts away into a skull.

Nightmare Catman8274: Thank you for letting me in, friend! I really appreciate it! Let's have some fun, shall we? You think that what you have done totally takes me out of commission? Ha ha ha! You're sorely mistaken, my friend. I have loads of other abilities! Some of which can be so much fun! Well, not for you... But for me! I think it's time for some mind games!

(No, I did not just summon an entity. All of this you see above is happening inside the All-Crowned's mind! Fun, huh?)

In the real world, the Guardian is trying to figure out how to free Starlight, while slowly eroding the psyche of the All-Crowned.

Catman8274: Don't you just love telepathic abilities?

18/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from Thartler)
13/15 [A] Lightning Storm

Last edited:
9/25 how to play pebblegame- draft A
9/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 CM if he +1's me again
+1 to anyone who helps me wall the elementalists.
I gather air energy in my right hand and earth in my left. the energys push away one another- in this case, opposites repel. I clap my hands and the energys mix, and fuse under the pressure. a calm orb of typeless energy is there now, and this energy shines white, before leaping from my hand, and becoming a gird around the air elementalist, a wall of power, and protecting it from attacks.

Catman8274 continues playing with the All-Crowned's mind, eroding its psyche.

In the All-Crowned's "nightmare," he attacks from all sides, landing a hit, then quickly disappearing before the All-Crowned even the chance to land a blow. He does this in a rapid fashion, landing about 10 hits in this manner. Each time the Guardian lands a hit, more of the All-Crowned's psyche is eroded away. The whole time this is going on the All-Crowned is shouting for help... But nobody ever comes. The nightmarish Guardian laughs.

Nightmare Catman8274: Don't you get it? It's just me and you here! No one can save you now! Here, you are nothing! Here, no one can hear you scream! Pal, you better get to writing that will of yours because very soon...

Your last hour strikes!

But, no one actually hears this. All anyone sees is the All-Crowned spazzing out and not really knowing what's causing it. In the real world, Catman8274 is healing the Sherson Horde, while figuring out how to free Starlight from her predicament.

Catman8274: I'll help you out if you help me free my dragon. I think it's a temporal lock, which I can break, but I need confirmation before I attempt it.

20/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
14/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to pionoplayer and JOEbob

46/50 for the Stone Teeth
10/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and Catman

I pull out a medic gun and pocket the sherson horde, causing them to uber charge and become super healed. So much healing that the healing ratings shoot through the roof, to the point that it reaches levels OVER AN OVERUSED MEMEEEEEEEE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom