Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catman8274 once more snaps back to reality... and feels something watching him...

Catman8274: What the...?

He looks back and sees nothing... but he knows something's there... He tells Starlight to turn...

Catman8274: There's something there... I know it...

He makes use of his ability to see through time and dimensions... He sees A Fractal staring at him... But he sees him... completely...

Catman8274: Wait... What...

He starts making a sketch of A Fractal... He knows he has seen that form before... But where?

5/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
7/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to pionoplayer and Thartler
Moved to the first post for continuity, though gameplay wise, this is one of the last posts this turn. You stare, and sketch A Fractal down, getting the figure shown in its introduction post. I'm not sure when you saw it, but I hope it isn't as bad as my experience with Agents, as recounted in HOLEQUEST.

22/25 moi powas
22/25 gimi moi powas!
"bayesian reasoning doesn't allow for probabilitys of 100% (or0%) due to how this would affect their predictions, so I assume its just got enough 9's after the decimal to get you to approximate."
I ask J.O.R.D.A.N. to continue analysing the world until he can tell me of any method for procuring long-term power with a greater then 25% chance, then send J.O.R.D.A.N. back to his/my dimension... or until he discovers there is a less then 1% chance that long term power is possible to accrue in any way via charges.
Hey i just realised, my name has the wrong capitalization on the battlefield (joeBOB instead of JOEbob), so I must never have actually died! therefore, my charges are both 3 turns fuller. since i don't know what to do with them yet, their max size will increase by 3 as well if the above works
suddenlythedopfinishes!
"GODMODDER: Skimmed through the beginning, but niche Pokemon things?
GODMODDER: Rend Asunder."

oh you know about that thing? cool! i thought like nobody did. huh.
"""I attempt to bond with the godmodder over common knowledge of Rend asunder to join his team"""
nonotreallythatwouldn'tworkanyway.
instead, more russian hac ign sreachting
J.O.R.D.A.N. analyses the world. Then it stops. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith. Then it says the Black Monolith.

Incoherence is not a virtue, and you're probably going to have to be more specific, now that you have the basics down.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 2/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Cosmic Breach: 11/15 (various +1s)

Medic!: 2/20

-----

Shade uses Stygian Will and boosts the damage of himself and another AG entity...

which is Serperior. After that, he throws an apple at Divine Affinity. But it's not just any apple. It's a homing apple that splits into two other random homing fruits, each of which split into two other random homing fruits, and so on and so forth.

The Wraith steals Divine Affinity's HP bar and donates it to A Fractal.

I accuse Dungkaka of stealing song lyrics for his charged attack.
Shade will do as you say! The Wraith can't do such complex manipulations of reality due to not being a reality warper and not being dead, so you do it instead! You steal Divine Affinity's HP bar, and grant it to A Fractal! A Fractal rips apart the sheer potential, and ingests a third of the health, before the rest bleeds into the air, whilst Divine Affinity becomes incomplete.

Yes. Yes I did.

The soldier pulls out a dimensional magnet, attunes it to the Fractal, then uses it to pull the Fractal into the third dimension.
----
Crush: 13/20
Salt In The Wounds: 15/50
+1 to Crystal, +1 to Piono
The dimension magnet abruptly loses its magnetic field, before disintegrating to dust.

The Wallbuilder brings forth the staff of Using Infinite Money to get your way, and issues a singular executive order, backed by all the corporations of America: A Fractal must lower it's self to the 3rd Dimension. Said Executive order, however, is written in curses and correspondence. Th

14/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

15/35 The First and The Refiners
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ emerald
1+ piono
A Fractal controls symbology, but you can't stump the Trump alike! Who can stump the Trump alike? A Fractal falls, and reaches the Fourth Dimension!

10/10 XTREME DODGE SKILLZ (USING!)
4/30 Som Gai (+1 from pianoplayer)
1/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @pionoplayer :mspa:

[XTREME DODGE SKILLZ]
Why is there a shadow in the day? Wait no that's a person. And what side is he on?
Spy [AG] 25,000/25,000 HP. Undisguised.
Ability: Disguise. Deal x6 damage on your next attack. However, if someone attacks you on the turn you Disguise, your damage bonus is reduced to x2.5.

The Spy disguises.
The IPC Intern shoots Divine Affinity.

Siebold points out that A Fractal cannot exist in the 5th dimension due to being a 3 dimensional entity. Thus, it is eliminated from the 5th dimension.
Except it isn't a three dimensional entity, it just appears as three dimensions because you're a three dimensional entity!

Spy summoned.

Catman8274: This thing is figuring out what I'm doing with its runes! It's almost as if... it's... alive? No... that can't be... Then again, I have seen weirder things... Things that... Well...

Catman8274 shudders.

Catman8274: You REALLY don't wanna know...

He pauses...

Catman8274: Wait a minute... Is that...?

He takes another look at the monolith and begins making a sketch of it...

2/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
4/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to JOEbob
You sketch it.

The Wallbuilder builds a 9th dimensional wall that somehow blocks A Fractal from reappearing in the Ninth Dimension.

15/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

16/35 The First and The Refiners
In the beginning, the world was painted over with refiner’s fire. Though flaws remain to north and south, the flame is ever triumphant against those who would peel back the paint. Perhaps this might be an exception?

1+ emerald
1+ piono
You don't know how to!

23/26 moi powas
24/26 gimi moi powas! +1 cm
+1 catman
I decide that my death would be bad (for me), and build a nice white letter one, then build another one, then a slash, and put them in front of my HP bar. they might not be as effective as i hope, but they'll still hopefully absorb some damage.
You build a HP bar, and attempt to replace your HP bar! You try for a bit, bleed pink flame, and then have the new HP bar manifest as a shield.

The Wallbuilder begins to extent his new Fractal Line, extending it downward into the 8th Dimension.

16/50 The Second And The Well

17/35 The First and The Refiners

1+ emerald
1+ JOE
You still don't know how to do that!

25/26 moi powas +1 CM
25/26 gimi moi powas!
+1 Cm
I decide sure, I'll help battlefury, and make a 7 dimensional extension to his fractal... line... wall... thing...
with a contingency on that being possible- if its impossible I start making a wall in 3D space instead for future use
You create a wall in the skies of the server! The Godmodder looks vaguely annoyed at this!

I tell The Fractal that I used to be an adventurer, and then I sip my drink. The annoyance that I did not complete my thought annoys him to no end.

13/50 Charge
4/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_mann
A Fractal breaks into the third dimension to kill you.

[AG]
Stats:
HP: (_)

Thartlerous Felidis: Ahem, that means I'm dead or no?
Thartlerous Felidis: Wait, my bar is just incomplete, but I still know my HP.

Charges:
Artificial Night (23/45) (+1 Yveltal)
Eternal Daylight (6/50)
+1 Yveltal, +1 piono

-------------------

Thartlerous Felidis: It's a niche Pokemon stuff, just like roleplaying as Pokemon, but with added death aspect. Pokemon could still faint normally, but they could also die from excessive injuries. And yeah, the aspect is treated as one of mains in the forums, the other being Fakemon stuff and Adventure stuff, which is mainly for humans.
Thartlerous Felidis: It's infamous for it's difficulty to join as new characters and frequent deaths, however.
Thartlerous Felidis:Yeah, Roleplays aren't nice in TBGs, but I guess if I re-did it in TCF, it would be niche for Pokemon lovers.
Thartlerous Felidis: Yet, I still wait for roleplay, which is based on strategy games.

So, yeah, that was a small mistake, being ninja'd by others. So, I quickly throw a shuriken, which knock off some of HP of Fractal. Well, but to specific set value, which I further enhance with powers of Creation and Destruction, two forces of universe.
I don't actually know yet. Your existence is a purgatory, I guess? Meanwhile, you successfully get opening damage off, yet again! 15,000 damage!

GODMODDER: Hm, interesting. Before I became a reality warping sociopath, I used to powertrip on RP forums and get kicked out, which is another reason why you want to annihilate my pretty face.
GODMODDER: Now, I powertrip on reality, and nobody can stop me! Life is great!

25/50 for the Stone Teeth
3/50 for Firepower
+1 to DCCCV and battlefury

You fool, this is a text-based format, and the only way to target me while in a text-based format is to target me by name. Without a complete name to be targeted by, I'm effectively invincible until this wears off. Congrats on that Fractal.
(Yes, this is my action, I think attempting to grant myself temporary invincibility should at least take up an action)
color=#0000ff]A FRACTAL: AHAHAHA, _!
A FRACTAL: ENJOY YOUR _ WHILST YOU CAN, NAMELESS BEARER OF AN OVERSEER'S BLESSING![/color

You are now invulnerable, probably.

Catman8274 gasps!

Catman8274: Mother of God!!

ko9Zp2N.jpg

Catman8274: THIS CAN'T BE!!!!

It would appear that the Black Monolith is Illuminati Confirmed.

4/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+1 from JOEbob)
6/15 [A] Lightning Storm (+1 from JOEbob)

+1 to JOEbob and Battlefury13
I think the whole "god of an aspect of the Reptilian conspiracy" made that already really obvious, but that just confirms it even more.

I support Catman's theory.

26/50 for the Stone Teeth
4/50 for Firepower
+1 to thartler and yveltal gaming

I decide to be a cheeky little bugger and spin up a shield made of spider webs, then throw it over the sheeple shield. The Sheeple shield is now shielded.
The shield rapidly unwinds! +15,000 HP!

I crank up an Infinite Improbability Drive. This causes me to pass through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe simultaneously, which includes all dimensions. I crash into The Fractal, knocking it down. I then use my once-every-ninety-days pass to pass through the fourth dimension back to the third dimension.

15/50 Charge(+1 from Pionoplayer)
4/14 New Charge
+1 to Pionoplayer & Emerald_man, as per usual.
A Fractal watches you fly into the ninth dimension, before altering something. You explode into dimensional fragments, and return with a singular point of damage tracked on your health bar.

28/50 for the Stone Teeth
5/50 for Firepower
+1 to catman and DCCCV

I put up ads in the yellow pages for shields. I wait for several hundred years because nobody answers phonebook ads anymore. So I finally put up a duplicate of the ad on craigslist. I get a call. It isn't from someone wanting to be a shield, it's from someone wondering how I managed to get a piece of paper onto their tv screen just by them opening craigslist. I hang up.
after several more calls like this I finally get someone who's interested in acting as a shield for the sheeple shield, and thus I add another shield to its magnificence.
The shield is absorbed, and the Sherson Shield is healed back to full.

color=#0000ff]A FRACTAL: Oh, I _.
A FRACTAL: You're going to _ me.
A FRACTAL: UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I AM A FRACTAL, AGENT OF THE _, WIELDER OF THE INCOMPLETE AND GUARDIAN OF THE BLACK MONOLITH. BEING PART OF THE SNERSON CONSPIRACY MEANS THAT I HAPPEN TO BE INFINITELY BETTER THAN YOU.
A FRACTAL: I AM FEAR ITSELF. I CONTROL ASPECTS OF REALITY, AND YOU SEEK TO _ ME?
A FRACTAL: I MAY BE ON THE SCRIPT, BUT PLAYERS, I AM MUCH MORE THAN A SIMPLE BOSS, KNOW THIS. SO WILL LOTS OF OTHER _ ON THE LIST, BUT REMEMBER THIS STILL.[/color

A Fractal shifts and oscillates, before shapes curl within themselves! Energy slices through the Battlefield, before the incomplete begin to glow with... what colour is that. That isn't a colour. I think the Wallbuilder is mumbling something about a 'Gant', but I'm not sure, and I can't control players, at least most of the time. They rupture, before glowing cyan, similar to the cyan of A Fractal's current main body!

A Fractal rips the existence of Divine Affinity from its body, before creating another geometric claw, and taking it. It's small, weak, but an aspect of something greater, just like A Fractal. It takes the gem, and uses it as a hook into reality, to gather more power for this iteration of itself. Tharterous Felidis and the soldier are warped, and rendered into mockeries of themselves, lacking the integral aspect of the self. The bearer of an Overseer's Blessing's power shines on, however. A Fractal has taken the name, and names have power, woah? Is that a curse? That's a Curse, my friends, and A Fractal casually stole it, with the bearer's name. The geometric hand floats back up, before grabbing the curse, and holding it to the sky. The incomplete, excluding A Fractal itself, gain crowns of searing white flame.

First off, don't attack them! You have your entities to deal with them, and me and the Godmodder can deal with them! I don't think I need to tell you why you shouldn't attack them in lieu of the boss. The sentences next to their HP bar represent special, non-charged powers!

A Fractal then points out that that was simply its vulnerability action! A Fractal makes Sneksus incomplete, unexisting shields and removing a turn of progress!

Enough exposition, it's time for action - wait, I put first turn mercy for bosses in this game. Hoist by your own petard, it appears. Anyway, I shield Yveltal, DCCCV, Kaijulord, Crystalcat and Battlefury!

The AGs run towards A Fractal, before it half cackles! EOTB mercy vulnerability, hah! Sneksus spawns more snakes. Shade uses Stygian Will, and binds spirits into itself and Serperior! They gain extra attack for two turns! Pikaiju uses Shell! Spy disguises himself!

The Godmodder looks at all of the buffing. He could join in, but nah. You aren't cool enough for him. Instead, he realises he has no entities on the field, and decides to get money, get cash, get money, get a stash! He gets enough money to add to his infinite stack, that he decides to pay the rat-king Vermin Supreme, friendly fascist, servant of the demon prince Orobas. He comes riding a pony, and is ready to kill A Fractal and the Anti-Godmodders, after the common enemy is down, for the good of his presidential platform in 2020!

Bosses Killed: 4.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 0/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 0/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
_ [AG] HP: 0/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord. Shielded!
DCCCV [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Catman [N] HP: 2/2.

Crown of Fire. Renewal: II.
A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 1,000,000/1,015,000. Lilithium: I. Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.
All-Crowned [???] HP: 200,000/200,000. Bipolarity. Quartet. Conglomerate. Dominion: IIIII. ·
A Soldier [???] HP: 75,000/75,000. Shipper. Total Masosadism: I.
A Bowman [???] HP: 75,000/75,000. Preemptive Assault. Serpeon: II. Chronicles: III.
Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Banked. It's All About The Money: III.

Serperior [AG] HP: 29,000/90,000. Leaf Blade: I. Leech Seed: III. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus. Stygian Assault: II.
Sylveon [AG] HP: 9,000/70,000. Fairy Wind: II. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus.
Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 200,000/200,000. Wall: 43,000/43,000. Rounds: 4. Neckst Snek: Speedy Snake [5 Rounds]. Resistance: I
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x5). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x1). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 0/4,000. (x1). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000 (x1). Agle. +1 per two turns.
Shade [AG] HP: 35,000/75,000. Casper's Call: I. Stygian Will: III. Stygian Assault: II.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 80,000/100,000. Shell: III. Returns 30% of incoming damage as retaliation! Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 0/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
IPC Intern [AG] HP: 40,000/60,000. Rocket Launcher: III.
Spy [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000. Disguised.

Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 250,000/250,000. Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
Credit to Tricklejest for most of the game. And a lot of the OP.

OLD THREAD: http://omegaupdate.freeforums.net/thread/614/destroy-lord-english

Basically, before anyone beats me to it, here's the Homestuck version of 'Destroy the Godmodder'. Good luck.
Latest version - 1.3
Game moved to Terraria Fourms.

The game is divided into Phases.
Each Phase is different.
We're currently at Phase 3, which is possibly divided into multiple sub-phases.
Here's a map of the Phases if you need it.

KEYS OBTAINED: 1/4. GATE: UNOPENED. 2 KEYS MINIMUM RECOMMENDED BEFORE OPENING GATE. FURTHER KEYS WILL MAKE IT EASIER.

PHASE ONE: DESTROY LORD ENGLISH [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm. See OP for changes.]
PHASE TWO~ PHASE ONE: APEX KEKS [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm, see OP for pages.]
PHASE TWO~ INTERMISSION ONE: THE ANTI-HIATUS [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm, see OP for pages.]
PHASE TWO ~ PHASE TWO: OF SPACE AND THYME [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm.]
PHASE TWO ~ INTERMISSION TWO: SIEGE THE CASTLES [Complete, on the omegaupdate fourm.]
PHASE THREE: OF HEARTS AND FRENCH [Partially on the Omegaupdate Fourm, page 1 - ???]

STORY!
~PHASE v1.2~

You have been battling Lord English and Andrew Hussie for 25 (retconned to 24) pages. It seems that the story has been wrapped in mystery up until this point. The three powerful... whatever they are, have arrived. They seemed to have been employed by someone or something, and their goal is your death. And it seems your death will be swift. You're nervous. But you're going to give this fight all of your power. Your energy. Your potential. This is the end.

P: ALRIGHT, THIS ENDS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. SORRY FOR TEASING YOUR DEATH SO MUCH, BUT THIS HONESTLY ISNT OUR DOING.
M: it sorta is
W: Shush! We're trying to justify our actions! Besides, don't interrupt, he's not speaking to you.
M: murder cant be justified unless its complete self defense
P: I JUST WANT YOUR DEATH TO BE QUICK AND EASY. WERE FORCED TO DO THIS, YOU KNOW. ITS NOT OUR FAULT.
M: totally is
W: Shut it!
?: Hahahahahaha...
M: who is that
W: Reveal yourself!

There... seems to be someone else. Maybe death won't come knocking at your door this soon?

?: Hahahahahaha!
P: XYLAN. SO WE MEET AGAIN.
X: Oh, you were always the smart one, P.
P: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
X: Oh, you know. To have my revenge. And also to stop unjustified murder!
P: YOURE A MANIAC, YOU DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!
X: Oh, really? I've changed, P. I take offense to that! Sharp darts. Sharp darts are being thrown betwixt us.
P: YOU TRIED TO KILL ME.
X: The feeling is mutual.
M: (psssst. whats going on here)
W: (I'm not sure. I think this concerns the... "oldies", so to speak.)
P: YOURE A MANIAC!
X: You're no less of a maniac than me.
P: THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT.
X: No need to be so bold with your statements, P!
P: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEYLL JOIN YOU?
X: The fact that I'm not trying to actively decapitate them?!

What the :red: just happened? Uh... It seems like you're gonna have to choose a side. This isn't the end just yet, is it?
ALL OF THE RULES!
TEAMS!

Teams have actually been a thing for a good while, but the choice still stands. We have Xylan's team and the Pilot's team. Choose one, or stay Neutral. (Choosing a team gives you perks. There was also a bit of a choice for the Omegabet in Phase 2's Intermission, the ramification of which are going to kick in this turn.
You are neutral by default.
X: Join my team! In the spirit of good ol' destroying, we're named The Destroyers!
P: DONT LISTEN TO HIM! JOIN US INSTEAD. WERE THE OMEGABET. (THE WINNERS, HEHEHEHEHE).
RULES!
POSTING!

1)
This is a Destroy the Godmodder spin-off. To fully understand how posts work, I recommend to check out DTG1 and DTG2. Credit to TT2000 and TwinBuilder. Basically, you have to make creative attacks trying to destroy entities of the opposing teams.

2a)
You can only post twice per round. A 'round' is where I, the Game Master (GM), will collect your posts and register your attacks in the Battlefield.

3)
Do not argue with me over how your attacks work. I hold the most authority here. Saying that 'my attack will deal 1,000 damage' won't make it deal 1,000 damage. Feel free to point out any mistakes, however.

4a)
Attack stats are governed by the basic stat of Creativity. Every post has its own Creativity stat. Creativity differs a bit from the usual definition of 'creativity'. Creativity includes posts that are creative, funny, effective, etc.
4b) Two additional stats are in the game, known as special stats. Overpoweredness and Ultra-Creativity. Yeah, great names, I know. These stats aren't usually appended to a post, as they are 'Special' after all. To use these stats wisely, you have to know how to get them and know what exactly triggers them.

4c)
Overpoweredness is the essence of power gained prior. You cannot randomly get a post with Overpoweredness by sheer luck or high Creativity. To actually gain the effects of Overpoweredness, you have to gain the power by other means. Usually, if you have a good weapon, spoil, or otherwise, Overpoweredness will trigger. Overpoweredness is the sheer stat of being, well, overpowered. Although one does not really need to be overpowered to use this stat. Overpoweredness does not work in streaks, and is not diminished by being used a lot. This stat will most likely stick with you if you play your cards right, so banning Overpoweredness spam would be unfair.

4d)
Ultra-Creativity is the essence of powered gained now. You can and will get a post with Ultra-Creativity if you have high, well, Creativity stat. As the name states, Ultra-Creativity is basically Creativity, but better. Like Overpoweredness, Ultra-Creativity does not work in streaks. Having Ultra-Creativity on multiple posts will make it worse and possibly damage your overall attacks. A good and well written post will give Ultra-Creativity, too. Unlike Overpoweredness, Ultra-Creativity does not stick. Every post has its own stat.5)If you want a placeholder post, or a post that you will edit sometime later, signify it by using '/placeholder'. If you want a post in the thread that isn't really an attack, just a discussion post, use '/null'. The latter is very important. Not using /null will mean that your post will be collected in the update.

6) Don't go for the leaders first! Won't work!

CHARGES!
1a)
You can charge posts. Charging posts will deal more damage to whichever entity you're damaging. Charges advance one at a time. Every post a charge goes up by one.

1b)
As of version 1.2, posting twice is allowed. Posting twice will make your charge advance twice, or once every post.

2)
Charges can be used to summon entities, damage entities, heal entities, summon artifacts or whatever the heck you want, really.

3a)
You can give one +2 to a person every round. A +2 will advance said person's charge by exactly one point. So if you give Person A a +2, their charge will advance naturally by one point, and additionally by your +2. +2s aren't taking anything away from you, they're just helping your allies. Not giving a +2 is basically just a waste.

3b)
You cannot hold your +2 that people gave you. They have to be used as soon as possible.

3c)
This adds up to a +4 every round if you post twice. Your +2 can be given either to Person A, or you can give a +1 to Person A and another +1 to Person B.

4) You can only charge up until 150. Charging further than 150 is not allowed.

5)
You cannot make unlimited charges. Your maximum amount of charges is three. You cannot have four charges going at a time, only three. Each charge will not make the others weaker, so it's better to just use all three slots. Once one charge is done, the slot is free and can be filled up with another charge.

6)
Don't try to increase charge numbers. If I see you cheating and increasing your charge by two instead of one, I can and will ban you from the game.

ENTITIES!

1a)
You can make entities! An entity will have health, attack, damage and all that.
1b)
Entities cannot have their own charges, +1s or anything like that.
1c)
Entity attacks will be recorded in the End of Turn Battle, or the EoTB for short. This means that you can only do one attack with an entity, so if you post twice, only the first entity attack will be registered.

2a)
Unlike players, entities have one set stat - HP, or health and DMG, or damage, which is a loose stat, so it varies post-to-post. They are not affected by your Ultra-Creativity or Overpoweredness stats.

3a) Making an entity usually needs charge. Making an entity straight outta nowhere is terrible, as it makes the entity prone to mind control (so they join another team), recklessness (so they don't listen to your commands) or simply makes them weak.

3b)
Entities can have special stats, conditions and all that. It will probably be weaker, though, and have less HP and DMG.

4) Upon death, entities will not respawn. They're dead, buddy. Dead for good.

5) Entities can be anything, really. Pop culture, OCs, obscure things, you name it. Only exception is re-summoning. If Entity A dies, you can't go about summoning Entity A back in.

6) An entity has multiple tags, and this is what they mean.
[Ω] - Part of the Omegabet.
[Δ] - Part of the Destroyers.
[H] - Simple hostile enemy.
Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[N] - Neutral faction.
Doesn't have a team, but isn't hostile to everyone. You can join this, but other Neutral members will NOT be your allies.
[-ELITE] - Like a boss, but doesn't drop Spoils. Can be joined/summoned by players.
[-BOSS] - If anyone has this tag next to their allegiance, it means they're really hard to kill. They also drop Spoils of War upon death. Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[-LEADER] - Leader of the faction. Easy enough. Cannot be joined/summoned by players.
[LORD FRENCH] - Exclusive tag for Lord French, the returned lord english.
[Ω-FRENCH]
""Exclusive"" tag for french/blue omegabets.

7)
Bosses drop Spoils of War, which are weapons that either have special abilities or can be used to damage things. Spoils have a cool-down time usually, meaning that you can't use one every post.

8) DLE is officially a Boss Rush, so bosses will always spawn without breaks.

VULNERABILITY!

1)
Vulnerability is a thing! If you want to be vulnerable, you need to make a 50 post charge for it. Yes, I said 50.

2)
Some players will be grandfathered into vulnerability. These players do not need a 50 post charge. This is very unlikely to occur as of late as most vulnerable people will be transfers from the other forum.

3) Upon summoning an artifact, you will go vulnerable. Once you die, you revert back to being not vulnerable and your artifact is dropped. That means somebody picks up your artifact and you will have to get it back.

4)
Once vulnerable, you will be given 20 HP to start with. You can be damaged by entities or other players. Upon death, you will take one post respawning. Your charges will not go away, nor will your Spoils. Your artifacts will be dropped, though.

5)
Your health works in a special way, so you have defense. Basically, you can't be killed in a single post if the post would normally deal 5,000 damage to an entity.

6)
Vulnerability gives perks. Once vulnerable, your damage will increase drastically and you can choose your own unique leveling system. Just PM me with one and I'll rebalance anything that needs to be rebalanced. WARNING - Having an artifact does not render you permanently vulnerable, therefore you will NOT gain a system and you will NOT get an attack increase. I thought this was common knowledge, but looks like I have to mention it.

7)
Overkills are a thing to prevent people from constantly going vulnerable. Basically, if your HP reaches -20/20 or lower in a single round, you are overkilled. This means that your vulnerability is knocked off and you need another 50 post charge to get it back. Your charges are also destroyed when overkilled. If you are overkilled, you probably screwed up. Like, seriously, screwed up really hard. If i'm not incorrect, this has only happened once.

8)
Armor is now also a thing. As of version 1.2.1, the way armor, or AC, works is that it provides you with a perpetual defense point. Basically, it decreases damage dealt by attacks by quite a bit. AC points are also perpetual, so they do not go away. Next turn you will still keep it. In v1.2, the cap for AC is TWO. The first AC point can be achieved by using a 50 post charge. The second point requires a 100 post charge.

ITINERARY!

(Updated in the newest post)

[Ω]
-
Destroy Xylan. Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Δ] - Destroy The Messenger, Welder and Pilot. Defend Xylan. Easy enough, right?
The Neutral faction can do what they want, they're neutral, I don't really care that much.

PLAYERS!

[Ω] - TOG (aka DrizzleFurrShizzleTheMeowPimp), Nikitaw99,Foodman,
[Δ] - ArcaneCynic,RedstoneTam15 ...
[N] - Pionoplayer, Jondanger23,JoeBob,
PLEASE CHECK THE NEWEST UPDATE FOR THE FULL BATTLEFIELD!

[Ω-LEADER]
The Messenger - 30/30 HP.

[Ω-LEADER] The Welder - 70/70 HP.

[Ω-LEADER] The Pilot - 50/50 HP.

[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 140/140 HP.

EoTB as of move:
EOTB!
The tower looms, ominously. Everyone who hasn't been ordered or is GM-controlled is too busy being shocked by the ascendence of Lord French to Act. Vandeer Lorde deals 24,000 damage to the Heart of Destruction, and that's actually without me including the sword. The various attacks may need a slight nudge, really.

But shouting brings you all to your senses, and it sounds distinctly like the pilot.

PLOT!

All of Omegabet glows a bright blue, transformed by the power of Lord French and a bored GM. Or does, for a few moments. Suddenly, the Pilot pulls out a massive paint roller, and proceeds to attempt to paint over the Omegabet back to green! He almost manages to repaint the entire faction, moments before dodging a laser of blue paint from Lord French, which proceeds to strike the TOG 2, which prompty begins to wear a beret. It's shells are also now baguette shaped. Among other french stereotypes.

P: I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INCURSION UPON MY GLORIOUS GREEN OF BEING GREEN! YOUR FRENCH-COLORED DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!
Suddenly, an enormous wave of green launches from the Omegabet Leaders towards the French. Lord French brings forth the Colors of the French, before unleashing a massive wave of red, white, and blue. The two waves of energry struggle for a moment, before falling to the ground. The ground, of which is looking increasingly french/omegabet. The two stare at each other with great anger, before reaching out to the Omegabet:

Will you chose to be Frenchbet, or be Omegabet? The only difference lies in color, but the pilot rather likes his green, truth be told. He won't actually do anything bad if you french him, though he'll retain the Omegabet Green.

Oh, did i mention the fact that we are moving to the Terraria fourms? Once the OP and battlefield have been properly converted, i'll make a thread for it and then you can start posting. Though i only came in at the tail end, Omegaupdate, even with it's hunger for dops, has served us well, and without being an utter wreck like Minecraft Fourms was. Goodbye. I'll ask Trickle to link the new thread in the OP once it's done.

You can still post your attacks and the like here, but i reccomend typing them up in notepad or something so you can easily paste them into the terraria fourms.

Signing off for nearly the last time,
canidaePsionic

DOP FIXES:

ITINERARY!
[Ω]
- Destroy The Heart of Destruction.
[Ω] - Defend The Messenger, Welder and Pilot.
[Ω] - Keep Galath alive!
[Δ] - Destroy The Heart of Omega
[Δ] - Defend The Heart of Destruction
[Δ] - Kill Galath, as he is a major part of Omegabet's forces!

[N] - uh

BATTLEFIELD!

[H] Be Silent, Child - 67,000/100,000 HP. Hush, Hush, Hush: [III]. 20% evasion chance.

[???] The Maze...Under Construction!

[???] Fusing Machine. Fuses two or more entities, at a cost. Whoever wants to their entities must pay a +1 to the Fuser. The more entities you want to fuse, the more you pay. +1s can be given out over many turns if you wish to fuse many entities.
USING IT REPEATEDLY WILL BREAK IT! Badly damaged!

OMEGABET BLUENESS METER: 25/100. Based on how much of the Omegabet is french! If this is filled out before LORD FRENCH dies, Omegabet becomes blue!

[Ω - LORD FRENCH] LORD FRENCH - 100/100 HP.
ARTIFACTS:
{A}:
Legendary Cheese-filled Baguette.
{A} The French Colors of the Universe.
{A} Paris Overcoat:1,000,000/1,000,000 HP. Protecting Lord French!

[Ω-LEADER] The Messenger - 25/30 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.
[Ω-LEADER] The Welder - 40/40 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.
[Ω-LEADER] The Pilot - 59/60 HP. TAZZIAN™ THYME.

[Ω] Heart of Omega - 750,000/750,000 HP. Bodyguarded by all able Omegabet forces!

[Ω] [foodman]
The Tower: Foundation: 30,000/30,000 HP. First Floor: 15,000/15,000. Second Floor: 15,000/15,000. Third Floor: 15,000/15,000. Fourth Floor: 13,000/15,000 HP. ! An Entrance: 23,000/30,000 HP. All floors are protected by any preceding floor. Counts as a zone if entered, as defined by foodman. Contains: First floor:
[Ω-ELITE] [Foodman]
Galath - 37,500/57,500 25% evasion chance. {A} Armor of Galath: 50% block chance. 25% dodge enhancement! Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.

[Ω] [Foodman]
Heilari - is a corpse, awaiting replacement or resummon. Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω] [Foodman] Necromancers: 20/20 x9 Summons Zombies!

Zombies: 12/12 x150.
Can transfer HP to other Foodman entities, at a 25% cost. 25% chance 50% of damage taken will be added to max health.
25% block chance.

[Ω-FRENCH]
[ThatOtherGuy] TOG 2 - 45,000/45,000. Gazing upon the Way of the TOG. Loyal to TOG. Closed in to: None!

[N]
[JoeBob]The Fortress - 23,000/23,000 HP
[N] [JoeBob] Altar of the Cycle. 0/10 Incarnate. [Souls: 4 Golems] (note: golems are 4,000 hp each)
  • [N] Rock Wall 2,000/8,000 HP
[Δ-LEADER] Xylan - 86/100 HP. The Way of the TOG: 7/8.

[Δ]
- Heart of Destruction - 866,000/1,100,000. Is a literal, beating heart. Bodyguarded by all able Destroyer forces! Beat-Speed: [||||||||||||||||||||]
[Δ] -
JOEbot; 4/4 HP. Weath Ray mk.2: 0/2. Uh.
[N-Δ] Enny - 5/5 HP. Please don't attack her.

[N] [Pionoplayer]
More: 100,000/100,000 HP. Able? MOAR: [III]

[N] [Jondanger23]
The Kent and Toby Dobbs. Able?
The Kent: 7,800/12,800 HP.
Toby Dobbs: 380 HP. Cannot be killed by Normal means.

[N] [JOEbob]
thin 3,501/9,001 HP 3/3 Upgrad [upgrade a chosen entity. repeatable] 4/8 88 Able! In the fortress! (hey look an accidental over 9000 meme)

[N] [Jondanger23]
Ten - 8/10 HP. Blessing of the Decagons (Can only take 2 HP at a time).

[N] [Jondanger23]
ANGRY HORDE OF STYLISH FANS - 5,000/5,000 HP. 2 SP. Blessing of the Stylishness (Style points protect their HP as a shield, but can only be damaged 1 SP at a time).

[N] [JOEbob]
Vandeer Lorde, Incarnation of Evil 120,000/120,000 HP 1.9 AC 2/5 Ice Blast Special bar: W (12, A+ Rank) Stormtrooper Training I: 10% accuracy bonus. Each time the accuracy bonus causes the roll to succeed, remove 2% accuracy. For every further instance of success, halve the bonus. Windy Dodging: 15% evasion bonus.

[N] another corpse.

[???-PLAYER]
IreCreeper - 20/20 HP. [THYME!]
[???-PLAYER] CrystalCat - 20/20 HP. [THYME!]
[N-PLAYER] JoeBob -20/20 HP. 1 AC. [THYME!]

[Ω/FRENCH-PLAYER]ThatOtherGuy See: Lord French. Is still a player.
[Ω-PLAYER] Foodman - 16/20 HP. {A} Sál þjófur: x1.5 Damage Multiplier!

[N-PLAYER]
Consumer / ConsumptiveAbsolutist / Alicia. - 20/20 HP. {A} The Establishment: A Name: [llll]. A Destroyer: 3/3. A Metaphysical: 5/5. A Null: 7/7. A Scribe: 10/10. {A}: Canvas of Reality. Abilities: [TAZZIAN™ THYME: I] [The Shot Established Around the World: 4/5.] [None.] [None.] [None.]

[Δ-PLAYER]
ArcaneCynic - 20/20 HP. {A} 8ULLETS IN THE FIRE: Ammo: [ll].

[N-PLAYER]
Pionoplayer - 20/20 HP. 1 AC. The Forge: Level 3, 3/3 Forge Points. 0/??,??? Blood. {A} Rapture: Quadruple 'Quake: [ll]. Elemental Elimination: [l]. {A}: Worm Scale. Inflicts Timebroken! Cooldown: [II].

SPOILS OF WAR:

︻デ┳═ーーー
Owned by Pionoplayer.
Damage: Great.
Cooldown: 5/5 Turns. READY!

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Owned by JOEbob
Damage: Okay.
Cooldown: 0/2 Turns. RECHARGING...

COOPER-HAMMER

Owned by Cyanogynist.
Damage: Immense.
Cooldown: 10/10 Turns. READY!

INSANITY POGO
Owned by ArcaneCynic.
Damage: Okay.
Cooldown: 5/5 Turns. DEBUFFED OVER TO FIVE TURNS!
Perk: Deals 'insanity' damage that damages foe over time. READY

YOLK GATE
Owned by JoeBob.
Cooldown: 34/50 Turns. One-time use.
Perk: Unknown

TRICKSTHYME
Owned by Pionoplayer.
Cooldown: WAAAa?
Perk: 50/50 chance to either mess up an entity or buff them extremely.

BRANCHINATOR
Owned by LORD FRENCH.
Cooldown: 10/15.
Perk: Splits Joe's body, allowing him to have multiple bodies. Cooldown doubles on every use.

Continuum Device:
Owned by Piono.
Cooldown: 5/5
Perk: Allows for you to write up an attack, and, upon hitting the enemy, inflict Continuum Curse upon them, dealing a part of your attack's power in damage to to them until they die.

Lost Sword of El Dogron:
Owned by JOEbob.
Cooldown: 0/5.
Perk: Grants the target the Lost Sword Replica artifact, reducing incoming damage by 25% and increasing their base damage by 10,000 for as long as they hold it. The Replica lasts for one turn after the wielder dies/the Replica being stolen.

Last edited:
5/30 Som Gai
2/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @Battlefury13/Conderp and @pionoplayer

The Spy backstabs All Crowned.
The IPC Intern looks at the cluster of new hostiles. He pulls out a rocket launcher and fires a rocket at their feet. (All-Soldier, A Bowman, A Soldier are hit.)

Siebold turns A Fractal into a basket ball and slam dunks it.

Last edited:
I spray the Vermin Supreme with Rat Poison.

17/50 Charge(+1 from Pionoplayer)
5/14 New Charge

27/27 moi powas +1 battlefury U Sign!
27/27 gimi moi powas! U Sing +1 Cman
+1 Cm
I summons the 2 entitys i messaged to consumer if their ok- if not, then i, well, don't.
Earthen Elementalist 20,000/20,000 HP , 4 respawns. Earth energy 10/100 1/3 golem Passive: ORGAN- generates 10 earth energy per round. Passive toggleable: Majority guard- block attacks with earth energy, block 1,500 damage per energy. blocks 3,000 damage per energy on multitargets with more then 2 targets. Active: earth wall- creates a wall with 2,500 HP per energy, which will protect a chosen entity. takes action. Active: meteor- creates a 10,000 HP meteor entity. at the end of next player action set (preEOTB) the meteor will crash down, doing decent damage to the target enemy and any entity ordered to attack it without aq ranged passive. 10 energy per use Active: Golem- create a golem minion. 30or60 energy, takes action, uses the golem special. loses 50% of energy on death.
Air elementalist 10,000/10,000 HP 4 respawns Air energy 20/200 Passive: OrgansISay- make 20 air energy per round. Passive, toggleable: air dash- reduces air generation by 15 per round and give yourself dodge. wait at least 4 rounds before toggling again. Active: Air push- use 15 air energy and give an entity 1 autododge this round Active: Whirlwind- switch two entitys. attacks that would hit one of them this turn hit the other. 50 air. Active: Air Aid- 20 air energy. give an allied entity of less then 32 charges of power double action, unless they are heavily attack focussed, such that their HP is below 1/2 their charges default.
the formating became garbage in copypaste for some reason
E. E uses earth wall for himself (25,000). if gets double action &energy, makes another 25,000 HP wall, this one for the A. E.
A.E uses Air Aid on E.E. IF it gives more energy. otherwise, he uses nothing.
I spend my action drawing a very badly made version of myself with a 3D pen, then magic it into looking like my actual self, then putting it in front of the A.E.

Last edited:
30/50 for the Stone Teeth (progressed by +1s)
5/50 for Firepower (not progressed. Because I am dead.)

The remnants of where my body was twitches, and glitches and suddenly is back in one piece. I brush myself irritably, and readjust my crown. Someone looking at me through the lens of meaning and power would be shocked to discover that my stolen curse grows back, almost like a severed limb on a newt. There is clearly something amiss with me, but even the most astute of observers will have a hard time placing it.
I crick my neck irritably at the assault being launched on Project Sneksus, and also at having my curse stolen.
That hurt. I'm going to have to kill you now. Violently and painfully.
I mean, I was already going to kill you, but now I'm obligated to.

Catman8274: So A Fractal just killed Divine Affinity, stole its power, and decided to rebel against the Godmodder. (That is assuming it was even working for the Godmodder to begin with.) Nice.

Catman8274 shakes his head, rolling his eyes as the AGs rush the Divine Fractal.

Catman8274: Humans... Something tells me that nothing's gonna happen unless you deal with those minions first. Don't ask me how I know this... Just... call it a hunch.

Catman8274 looks at the Godmodder, then at the Divine Fractal, then back to the Godmodder, then to the Vermin Supreme, then, once more, back to the Godmodder. As he does this, his expression slowly shifts into the most disapproving, critical look you've ever seen.

Catman8274: So lemme get this straight... That... thing... kills Divine Affinity and steals its power, and you respond by summoning...

He gestures to Vermin Supreme.

Catman8274: ...a rat on a pony?

He facepalms.

Catman8274: Buddy... I theorize that, with the power the Divine Fractal has just gained, your "Vermin Supreme," as you call him, is going to do, quite literally, nothing to damage it at this point. I don't know... I could be wrong... For all I know, the Divine Fractal could be deathly allergic to rats, or something like that. However, I theorize that I'm not the only one who seems to think otherwise.

As Starlight resumes flying around the arena, Catman8274 mutters something under his breath. It's in his native tongue, so you can't tell what he says exactly.

8/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+2, 1 from pionoplayer, 1 from JOEbob)
8/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to pionoplayer and JOEbob

I project a blue blast of pure imagination at The Fractal. It crystallizes on it's wings, weighing it down.

5/14 New Charge

Catman8274 sighs and pulls out a taco.

Catman8274: I wonder if I should summon the Devourer... Just to even things up a bit...

He takes a bite out of it.

Catman8274: I don't think Yharim even knows that I've freed it from his influence... All I really have to do is open up the right gate...

He eats the rest of it...

9/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
9/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to DCCCV and Battlefury

Charges:
Artificial Night (24/45) (+1 piono)
Eternal Daylight (6/50) (Not progressed; dead)

Ouch... That hurt! Tch. Wouldn't I get to something without an accident? Anyway, my body recreates in safe location.

(Serperior and Sylveon avenge me by using their moves to damage Fractal)

...crap. This reminds me of CoPKMN where characters died many times... too many times to count.
Anyway, I need to find a fitting quote to this and then respond it against Fractal. Right?
Wait, godmodder was powerplaying and was kicked multiple times... hmm... Shpore was powerplaying on my CoPKMN, but all I have done is warning him. Then he recalibrated. Maybe I should tell it to Godmodder when I respawn? After all, Shpore did improve, so why not trying to turn Godmodder from his bad habit before it's too late and he's killed from his bads?

Last edited:
An anarchism tears though a Fractal, scattering it across time anachronistically. This somehow ends with 194393 Trump-Brand Anchors landing on it.

18/50 The Second And The Well

21/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone.

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone

Trump attempts to use the Staff of Infinite Money to pay off Reality to erase a Fractal. The moment he fails, he proceeds to go on a Level 1 Tweetstorm, flooding his twitter feed with tweets. They get a lot of attention, and then it occurs to trump: To summon forth his Tweetstorm to destroy A Fractal! Which he does.

19/50 The Second And The Well

22/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone.

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone

2/50 how to play pebblegame
2/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game

I make the wall protecting the elementalists bigger. with magic. and like. stuff. the cheapest building material seems to be old pakman machines so i use that.

The Wallbuilder fractures a fractal fracture on A Fractal.

17/50 The Second And The Well

18/35 The First and The Refiners

1+ emerald
1+ JOE
14,000 damage!

5/30 Som Gai
2/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @Battlefury13/Conderp and @pionoplayer

The Spy backstabs All Crowned.
The IPC Intern looks at the cluster of new hostiles. He pulls out a rocket launcher and fires a rocket at their feet. (All-Soldier, A Bowman, A Soldier are hit.)

Siebold turns A Fractal into a basket ball and slam dunks it.
12,000 damage!

I spray the Vermin Supreme with Rat Poison.

5/14 New Charge
VERMIN SUPREME: I am not a rat. I am a man who is named after a rat, and I'm your friendly fascist. Because I am not a rat, you can't use rat poison on me.

27/27 moi powas +1 battlefury U Sign!
27/27 gimi moi powas! U Sing +1 Cman
+1 Cm
I summons the 2 entitys i messaged to consumer if their ok- if not, then i, well, don't.
Earthen Elementalist 20,000/20,000 HP , 4 respawns. Earth energy 10/100 1/3 golem
assive: ORGAN- generates 10 earth energy per round.
Passive toggleable: Majority guard- block attacks with earth energy, block 1,500 damage per energy. blocks 3,000 damage per energy on multitargets with more then 2 targets.
Active: earth wall- creates a wall with 2,500 HP per energy, which will protect a chosen entity. takes action.
Active: meteor- creates a 10,000 HP meteor entity. at the end of next player action set (preEOTB) the meteor will crash down, doing decent damage to the target enemy and any entity ordered to attack it without aq ranged passive. 10 energy per use
Active: Golem- create a golem minion.

Air elementalist 10,000/10,000 HP 4 respawns Air energy 20/200
Passive: OrgansISay- make 20 air energy per round.
Passive, toggleable: air dash- reduces air generation by 15 per round and give yourself dodge. wait at least 4 rounds before toggling again.
Active: Air push- use 15 air energy and give an entity 1 autododge this round
Active: Whirlwind- switch two entitys. attacks that would hit one of them this turn hit the other. 50 air. Active: Air Aid- 20 air energy. give an allied entity of less then 32 charges of power double action, unless they are heavily attack focussed, such that their HP is below 1/2 their charges default.
the formating became garbage in copypaste for some reason
E. E uses earth wall for himself (25,000). if gets double action &energy, makes another 25,000 HP wall, this one for the A. E.
A.E uses Air Aid on E.E. IF it gives more energy. otherwise, he uses nothing.
I spend my action drawing a very badly made version of myself with a 3D pen, then magic it into looking like my actual self, then putting it in front of the A.E.
Earth Elementalist summoned! Air Elementalist summoned!

30/50 for the Stone Teeth (progressed by +1s)
5/50 for Firepower (not progressed. Because I am dead.)

The remnants of where my body was twitches, and glitches and suddenly is back in one piece. I brush myself irritably, and readjust my crown. Someone looking at me through the lens of meaning and power would be shocked to discover that my stolen curse grows back, almost like a severed limb on a newt. There is clearly something amiss with me, but even the most astute of observers will have a hard time placing it.
I crick my neck irritably at the assault being launched on Project Sneksus, and also at having my curse stolen.
That hurt. I'm going to have to kill you now. Violently and painfully.
I mean, I was already going to kill you, but now I'm obligated to.
You notice that your stolen Curse does not grow back in any form other than a stump! It appears that you'll have to kill A Fractal to reclaim your name, and your Curse!

Catman8274: So A Fractal just killed Divine Affinity, stole its power, and decided to rebel against the Godmodder. (That is assuming it was even working for the Godmodder to begin with.) Nice.

Catman8274 shakes his head, rolling his eyes as the AGs rush the Divine Fractal.

Catman8274: Humans... Something tells me that nothing's gonna happen unless you deal with those minions first. Don't ask me how I know this... Just... call it a hunch.

Catman8274 looks at the Godmodder, then at the Divine Fractal, then back to the Godmodder, then to the Vermin Supreme, then, once more, back to the Godmodder. As he does this, his expression slowly shifts into the most disapproving, critical look you've ever seen.

Catman8274: So lemme get this straight... That... thing... kills Divine Affinity and steals its power, and you respond by summoning...

He gestures to Vermin Supreme.

Catman8274: ...a rat on a pony?

He facepalms.

Catman8274: Buddy... I theorize that, with the power the Divine Fractal has just gained, your "Vermin Supreme," as you call him, is going to do, quite literally, nothing to damage it at this point. I don't know... I could be wrong... For all I know, the Divine Fractal could be deathly allergic to rats, or something like that. However, I theorize that I'm not the only one who seems to think otherwise.

As Starlight resumes flying around the arena, Catman8274 mutters something under his breath. It's in his native tongue, so you can't tell what he says exactly.

8/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+2, 1 from pionoplayer, 1 from JOEbob)
8/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to pionoplayer and JOEbob
Pro-tip, you may want to interact with the Battlefield more, by acting and attacking.

GODMODDER: He's actually a human. Humans can be ratkings, you know.
GODMODDER: Plus, he's Vermin Supreme! He defeated a proxy of Aleister Crowley, Thelemic magician king! He fights against the Establishment and snerson conspiracy! Who's to say he can't kill this fractal being, apart from you?
VERMIN SUPREME: Thank you for defending me from these unfounded allegations of being a useless rat.

I project a blue blast of pure imagination at The Fractal. It crystallizes on it's wings, weighing it down.

5/14 New Charge
12,000 damage!

Catman8274 sighs and pulls out a taco.

Catman8274: I wonder if I should summon the Devourer... Just to even things up a bit...

He takes a bite out of it.

Catman8274: I don't think Yharim even knows that I've freed it from his influence... All I really have to do is open up the right gate...

He eats the rest of it...

9/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion
9/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to DCCCV and Battlefury
That sounds like it would be fun!

Charges:
Artificial Night (24/45) (+1 piono)
Eternal Daylight (6/50) (Not progressed; dead)

Ouch... That hurt! Tch. Wouldn't I get to something without an accident? Anyway, my body recreates in safe location.

(Serperior and Sylveon avenge me by using their moves to damage Fractal)

...crap. This reminds me of CoPKMN where characters died many times... too many times to count.
Anyway, I need to find a fitting quote to this and then respond it against Fractal. Right?
Wait, godmodder was powerplaying and was kicked multiple times... hmm... Shpore was powerplaying on my CoPKMN, but all I have done is warning him. Then he recalibrated. Maybe I should tell it to Godmodder when I respawn? After all, Shpore did improve, so why not trying to turn Godmodder from his bad habit before it's too late and he's killed from his bads?
You respawn! Your entities might do what you say? Maybe.

An anarchism tears though a Fractal, scattering it across time anachronistically. This somehow ends with 194393 Trump-Brand Anchors landing on it.

18/50 The Second And The Well

21/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone.

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone
You stamp the anarchist's brand on A Fractal, and tear it in half. CNN publishes several articles on your supposed political alignment, as A Fractal takes 20,000 damage from your accidental anarchism!

The soldier respawns, wearing a monitor displaying the Pyrocynical face on his head.
You respawn!

1/like50 New
1/like50 stuff
I put the elementalists behind the wall I made last turn.
The wall is in the sky, but nevertheless, the Elementalists shield themselves using an orbital wall. At least they can't be orbital striked?

Trump attempts to use the Staff of Infinite Money to pay off Reality to erase a Fractal. The moment he fails, he proceeds to go on a Level 1 Tweetstorm, flooding his twitter feed with tweets. They get a lot of attention, and then it occurs to trump: To summon forth his Tweetstorm to destroy A Fractal! Which he does.

19/50 The Second And The Well

22/35 The First and The Refiners 1+ from Catman, 1+ from Redstone.

1+ Catman
1+ Redstone
Reality obliges. 15,000 damage.

2/50 how to play pebblegame
2/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game

I make the wall protecting the elementalists bigger. with magic. and like. stuff. the cheapest building material seems to be old pakman machines so i use that.
You make a sky wall to blot out the sun.

A Fractal uses Heartless, and begins to remove and warp the integrity of the Source Code of Reality! The waves of glitch ripple and ripple, before bubbling up, and searing through the Wall, Shade, Pikaiju and IPC intern! 30,000 damage to the Wall, Shade, and IPC Intern, but Pikaiju freaks out, and immediately releases a burst of electricity in response! 21,000 damage to Pikaiju, 9,000 damage to A Fractal! All hit gain the status effect Glitched!

All-Crowned uses Quartet to gather an armada of equipment, copied from the data of the Crown of Fire, before warping a strange device into the Battlefield. The strange device appears to be a disc upon a square base, with a totem lying next to it! It has a strange sigil, one formed of many four pointed stars, upon it, and it glows with a faint golden rod. All-Crowned taps his hand onto the totem, revealing a keypad with some form of option for consumption. It enters equipment into the keypad, whilst looking down at a piece of paper with some sort of recipe, before the device stops, and whirs! The keypad twists and warps together, to create an evertwisting pyramid.

RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION [LEVEL 5]: A pyramid shaped device, pure black, glowing with energy of sheer oblivion. Embranded with the Crown of Fire and Eye of the Monolith. All bends to its will, if the strength of desire of a user is potent enough. Upon usage, calls to the void between reality, and allows the user to use that void as a carving stone upon reality. With the blade of emptiness, one can get anything they want.

Vermin Supreme and the Godmodder put their hand up, and ask if that was All-Crowned's action, the Godmodder comments something like "this is the edgiest alchemy to exist". All-Crowned responds by quickly hiding the crafting device, and holding his hand up. Its spins the pyramid on its hand, before the Eye of the Monolith glows! The Sneksus Wall is busted, and the Sherson Horde catches on fire, taking 5,000 - 10,000 damage and beginning to burn! A Soldier looks at the device.

A SOLDIER: WOAH. NOT-PIONO HAS A NOT-ALCHEMITER.

It speaks with no intoning, and seemingly no will. He then guns down Sylveon. A Bowman locks down on anyone who attacks A Soldier, and shoots an arrow right through Vermin Supreme! 10,000 damage. I eat popcorn, because taking part in this conflict is boring for the GM. Is it boring for you guys? I hope not. I feed some popcorn to Pikaiju. +30,000 HP and SSE because that's not going to activate without assistance.

Serperior attacks A Fractal! 30,000 damage! Shade attacks A Bowman! 30,000 damage! Pikaiju blasts A Bowman! 20,000 damage! IPC uses Rocket Launcher, taking out the aforementioned item, and firing into the incomplete Descendants! 20,000 damage to A Bowman! 20,000 damage to A Soldier! 20,000 damage to All-Soldi- wait, that doesn't exist. IPC Intern completely misses his third shot, before looking to the sky! It's A Bowman using his Preemptive Assault to postemptively drop a rocket on IPC Intern for attacking his friend! 20,000 damage! The Spy backstabs All-Crowned! 30,000 damage, undisguised!

Vermin Supreme uses the Sigil of Orobas to summon four free ponies. He gives Sleipnir to the Godmodder, Horse Thing to the Air Elementalist, Death to the bearer, and Trashcon 2014 to me. He then heals Shade and himself by 15,000 HP. Note that Sleipnir has 1,000 more HP than any other horse, because the Godmodder is better than you, and you and you and you and you.

VERMIN SUPREME: Don't worry if you missed one! Free ponies for all!

The Godmodder shares a drink with Sleipnir and Vermin Supreme. He then admires his pony, and A Fractal's 888,000 HP. He's too busy doing that to act.

Bosses Killed: 4.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 2/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Sir Juicebox [AG] HP: 2/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
_ [AG] HP: 2/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord. Shielded!
DCCCV [AG] HP: 1/2. Shielded!

DathVader [N] HP: 1/2.
JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Shielded!
Catman [N] HP: 1/2.

Crown of Fire. Renewal: II.
A Fractal [??? B_SS] HP: 888,000/1,015,000. Lilithium: I. Heartless: II. Imperfect Infinity: II. Light Metachronistic: III.
All-Crowned [???] HP: 170,000/200,000. Bipolarity. Quartet. Conglomerate. Dominion: IIIII. ·
EQUIPPED: RAPTURE'S PYRAMIDION [5].
A Soldier [???] HP: 55,000/75,000. Shipper. Total Masosadism: I.
A Bowman [???] HP: 5,000/75,000. Preemptive Assault. Serpeon: II. Chronicles: III.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Banked. It's All About The Money: III.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. On express shipping, arrives next turn. Get In The Pit: II.

Sylveon [AG] HP: 0/70,000.

Serperior [AG] HP: 29,000/90,000. Leaf Blade: I. Leech Seed: III. Intercised. Shielding Sneksus. Stygian Assault: I.
Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 232,000/250,000. Sherson Horde: 195,000/200,000. Rounds: 5. Neckst Snek: Armour Snek [7 Rounds]. Glitched: III. On Fire: I.
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x7). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x2). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 4,000/4,000. (x1). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000 (x1). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per two turns.
Shade [AG] HP: 20,000/75,000. Casper's Call: I. Stygian Will: III. Stygian Assault: I. Glitched: III.
Pikaiju [AG] HP: 89,000/100,000. Shell: III. Returns 30% of incoming damage as retaliation! Scientifically Unsound Evolution: 50,000/1,000,000 DAMAGE.
IPC Intern [AG] HP: 10,000/60,000. Rocket Launcher: III. Glitched: III.
Spy [AG] HP: 25,000/25,000. Undisguised.
Death [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to _. To Those Who Ask For It: II.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x4). Earth Energy: 10/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/10,000 (x4). Joecloned. Air Energy: 20/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to JOE. Raohorse: II.

Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 250,000/250,000. Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!
Sleipnir [PG] HP: 21,000/21,000. Hell And Back: II. Arachnid: IIIIIIII.

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 109/125.

Last edited:
"OK. I'm sorry I tried to apply Rat Poison to you. I was caught up in the heat of the moment."

I try to find the prisms that project The Fractal, and shatter them with a chisel, reducing The Fractal's physical form.

18/50 Charge
6/14 New Charge

4/50 how to play pebblegame +1 cm
3/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 @Catman8274
I sigh and remove whatever holding up the skywall, then levitate it down so that it doesn't hit anyone and make some pillars to hold it up. skywall becomes sudden incline with people under it. these people are the elementalists. they get protected
earth elementalist idles.
air elementalist idles.
horse thing attacks all-crowned (AKA Mr OP alchemy).

Last edited:
34/50 for the Stone Teeth
6/50 for Firepower
+1 to catman and DCCCV

I go over to Project Sneksus, which needs healing and I want to get an early post in but can't placeholder, so instead of attacking A Fractal I work on keeping my greatest project of all time alive, by healing it with more sneks. I pour a large bucket of sneks on top of it, restoring the lost integrity.

I order the sneks to assault A Soldier

Last edited:
Catman8274: You want me to interact with the battlefield? Well... okay then! Allow me to do just that!

Catman8274 throws a hand up. Spikes erupt from the battlefield and strike the Divine Fractal and his subordinates. Thus, Catman8274 begins an assault upon the Divine Fractal.

Enemies hit:
A Fractal (referred to as the Divine Fractal)
All-Crowned
A Soldier
A Bowman

13/50 [E] Space-time Gate: Legion (+2 from Battlefury, +1 from pionoplayer)
10/15 [A] Lightning Storm

+1 to Battlefury and JOEbob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom