tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I have a problem with the ores and calamity biome either not spawning or despawning after leaving the world.. It doesn't happen when I create a normal world, but when creating an expert mode world and using the revengeance mod item, the ores don't spawn, and the entire calamity biome is missing. Is there a way to fix this?
Do you have steam cloud enabled? It can remove modded tiles.

Is there any some kind of indicative date for the update?
I'm tired of waiting and coming here every day in the hope that the mod has updated :(
I want to play in terraria, but I can not. I wait update this mod)

have a Question. What weapon do you use against Slime God? I mean, Not a Magic Weapon, For Warrior or Ranger only.

Not only Revengeance, But also in expert, slime god is VERY hard boss. looks like many youtube users using Flare bolt or other magic weapon.

But What about Warrior, Ranger, or Summoner? Is there a proper weapon? Or should I must use Flare bolt instead?

Is there any some kind of indicative date for the update?
I'm tired of waiting and coming here every day in the hope that the mod has updated :(
I want to play in terraria, but I can not. I wait update this mod)
There's pretty much one sprite that needs to be made before the update is released.

There's pretty much one sprite that needs to be made before the update is released.
Personally I'm ready to play with white squares instead of sprites. Because I just want to play in the terrariа finally XD
...ok I will wait. Thanks for the answer. I wish good luck with painting sprites.

Yeah, I could make this mod way harder if I nerfed every single thing in this mod. But that's not how I roll. This mod is honestly how I want it to be. It was made originally for myself, and I love crushingly difficult tasks with high reward. Revengeance mode is going to be really hard of course, and I AM going to be nerfing DR limits and life regen in it to some extent.

It's not going to change unless a new owner takes over.

I've recently downloaded the latest version of Calamity and I've gotten a ton of errors...
"Missing sound file" "Missing texture" etc.
Any fixes?
I've had the same problems with mine as well, and when I try to use the mod separately from tmod, it doesn't seems to effect the game at all, since I remember playing it a while back and it changed the title screen. Unfortunently, I myself have yet to find a way to fix it. Though I think my main problem is that I accidentally changed it to a notepad file and I don't know how to change it back...

there's no worldgen in the next update, so no.
there MIGHT be in a soon-to-come update, but definitively not this one and likely not the one after that.

Nerfing life regen yet again....I think I'm going to be done with this mod once I officially have beaten everything. Nerfing the player instead of adding new enemies or biomes for a debuff like that......Yup. This mod is seriously going down hill continuously with poor design choices like this.

Nerfing life regen yet again....I think I'm going to be done with this mod once I officially have beaten everything. Nerfing the player instead of adding new enemies or biomes for a debuff like that......Yup. This mod is seriously going down hill continuously with poor design choices like this.
Buddy...its a revengeance change...you can literally choose *not* to use them. And the same update is adding *several* new enemies, so take your trolling elsewhere.

Buddy...its a revengeance change...you can literally choose *not* to use them. And the same update is adding *several* new enemies, so take your trolling elsewhere.

Lol, it's funny how you think i'm trolling. You are seriously THAT triggered right now.

This isn't just a change but a nerf on the player for being strong or "too powerful" when it is the mod dev's own fault for making it that way. Nothing is wrong with a basic game mechanic, he only added this debuff post-ML because he hates it when people beat his mod. He has an ego, which I don't like. It is frustrating, and he should take criticism to heart rather than ignore it and continue to roll this mod downhill like a boulder doomed to bowl off an eventual cliff.

Whether or not I can "choose" to use them is not the point of the discussion, but that it is a poor design choice. I'd be fine if he did something else to present new challenges for the player rather than add something that PUNISHES the player for progressing. It's not fair for those who are less-skilled or not intermediate like myself (granted, revengeance, but there are those still looking for a better challenge). I still have trouble paying attention to my surroundings in certain situations even in vanilla, but that's the typical bull:red:.

The cherry on top is that this dev has NO intention of EVER listening to those who criticize him for these decisions. I remember when hoiking was removed and the community made a fuss about it and messaged Red to please bring it back, and he did because not only did players do it for funzies; but also for the fact that players benefited STRATEGICALLY from it.

Removing health regen when it is something that benefits the player in certain situations (almost ALL the time) is SUBTRACTING from the player rather than adding something for them they can actually do something about. This is out of player control entirely when MOST situations the player is presented with, they can still take control of it. Negative health regen does NOT present a fair challenge. Rather a mechanic that can KILL the player if they are not aware of the mechanic in the first place (which Drew did a poor job of explaining [he never did] on his front page and hid it among the forum posts).
[doublepost=1501566107,1501566054][/doublepost]

Not an opinion, rather a fact. Most mod devs have pretty much turned on drew at this point due to his way of thinking and lack of the ability to handle criticism.

Back
Top Bottom