Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/? something. +4 assorted
22/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 catman
I recieve my 10-charge back.
3,000 HP x10 gold mine III pyrite buyout.
the gold mine generates money (based on member count) and gives it to me. i will be rich.
half the goldmine's money is kept by the goldmine and pays off reality to reduce the power of, or block, attacks. once it has enough gold to reduce the power of one attack by 50% (or if thats easy, to block 3 full attacks) it starts paying reality to botch up its count as being 11, or 12, or 13, etc.
Pyrite buyout increases moneymake power by an unknown amount.
also, it is automatically behind any allied walls.
oh, 0 ATK.
horse thing & shadow horse thing attack the two new godmodder summons.
air elementalist respawns and uses air aid on sneksus unless it is still in pit, in which case it tries to heal the earth elementalist.
earth elementalist uses earth plant with the plant elementalist.
golem builds up mud pile. again.
me doing things \/ \/ \/ \/
there is a deep inhale, followed by an extremely loud WAT.
I proceed to tell dungkaka that 1) almost all of it was EXplicitly in this timeline...
I only used one (ie, the minimum amount of) opin flame...
none of it was on beings with minds, except one action on a clone of myself...
and in summery i have been misinterpreted, please re-read my action.
I then walk over to the enforcer and say "i read your notebook due to a person that says they are allied with dungkaka, who posts random blurbs about reality on a very discordant and chaotic place, i didn't make any bad timelines this turn, and only experimented on a clone me.
I search for copywrites again, this time using the little-known NOT feature to exclude copywriting from the options unless there's the words "copywrite law" in the article, before searching "fair use", "exception", and "unless" with ctrl-F.
if my normal action is still untouched, I decide sneksus is needs taking out of the pit, so I roll a die to see if i should take it out. if piono doesn't try and the die is even, I drag it out of the pit with a shovel of nokia cell phones. otherwise, I go find an evil CEO who plans to take over the world using a device he got with about 33 $, and is now broke, and trick him into owing me( under his worlds laws) about 33 $ for libel, forcing him to sell the device for money, giving me 33$, and saving his world. this guy existed already, and besides, now everyone in his world is happy so thats a good thing.

/null
OOC
I proceed to tell dungkaka that 1) almost all of it was EXplicitly in this timeline...
My friend, this sounds like something best discussed in a PM. I've done this on a couple of occasions.

IC
Catman8274 chuckles.

Catman8274: Oh, Godmodder! You needn't worry about the Legion getting too large unless you start killing them. Then, you'll have more powerful warriors to deal with! And more of them!

Last edited:
The Wallbuilder takes a moment to laugh at the Emoji Movie's complete failure to make a profit (50$ mil budget, 31$ mil earnings). As it turns out, Godmodder Prime secretly financed the whole thing, but it was such a disaster that Sony took all the money, meaning that he lost 50 million dollars. In a reality defined by wealth, this means that, in fact, Godmodder Prime is now poor. Automatically. This results in a massive influx of attacks aimed at him, as he simply can't pay the upkeep for his godmodding. The Wallbuilder takes the opportunity to bribe reality into making all of The Wallbuilder's Bankruptcy Incidents Godmodder Prime's bankruptcy declaration. Everyone laughs, and reality probably detucts some health for being so terribly poor in a reality based upon being horrifically warped and MONEY. Mr Krabs then sets up a Krusty Krab in the area, resulting in all the angry players having krabby patties and calming down instead of providing more money for Godmodder Prime.

26/50 The Second And The Well +1 from DCCCV.
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

5/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish
YOU ARE A FLOATING CHEESESTEAK DOG.
REINA IS REINA.
FISH CAN'T TRUMPET.
BLOW.

1+ DCCCV
1+ Revan

8/? something.+1 tricklest
23/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 catman
I mutter a few things, before going on another trip through timelines, looking for places that need saving. i save any places that do, but make sure to accept a gift of cash from that world. if they do not give me cash, I keep saving places. if this doesn't give me cash ever-at-all then I try to increase the HP of earth elementalist's great wall, which technically isn't shielding. i do this by giving it absorption.

Last edited:
henlo alpha
"freindly" reminder that i tecnicly own you
i am ur master
bow down b4 ur master
or i wil remove u from ur game
the 1 i have control over
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^}

Clank: 8/50 <+1 from Mirror>
Dank: 2/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to Mirror.

9/? something.
24/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 trickle
suddenly, a more elderly man shows up and starts arguing that the universe was created in a giant explosion. I counter that space itself could also be expanding, and none of his observations are inconsistent with this. while you wonder why this is happening, I antirip your fingers off. which means you spontaneously gain a new pair of fingers, as if they had never been stolen at all.
I then tell you that i figured people taking away your fingers was mean, so I wanted to undo that.
sooooooooooooooooooo yeah.

Trump, short on energy and time, issues a few executive orders by means of BLOWING into his mouthpiece. They all decree the death of NANASHI.

27/50 The Second And The Well
In the aftermath, they choose to drown all the secrets of the old world. All it’s gods, all it’s idols, all it’s wealth. That which could not be painted over was fed to it. With each little scrap of paper, each cinnabar relic, each shred of Stone, it grew larger and blacker with secrets. But they could not drown one, and it remains, albeit in disrepair. Speak it's name in worship, and will rise, forgotten. And you will forget.

6/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish
YOU ARE A FISH.
SPONGEBOB IS SPONGE.
SPONGEBOB CAN ABSORB.
SELLOUT.

1+ DCCCV
1+ Revan

The pie is great, strong - tremendous - I want to play a game stupendous. Let's go trek to Sufficient Velocity, and play hellish games with no veracity. The world's an egregore, your mother's from the cursed sun of Achereon, what's really at the core is the fun and games of our eudaimons.

Clank: 7/50 <+1 from JOE>
Dank: 1/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to Mirror.
Vermin Supreme goes slowly insane, muttering something about the pie and conflicting with his policies, before he snaps. 30,000 damage.

2/2[N] I point to what is above me, and ask what the f### this is. . . before using the shear confusion everyone first felt as a weapon to distract The Enforcer. Also, I aprove of the Jojoality.
13/50 Something +1 from Trickle
12/50 Pointless?
+1 JOE +1 Trickle
You look at the sky. the sky is great hue hue hue so pretty so nice so foreshadow of apocalipes best sky best price thirteen thousand damage

Catman8274, Rapture's Pyramidion, the Legion of Time, and Starlight all stare at TrickleJest with what can only be described as the purest of unbridled disapproval.

18/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from JOEbob, Cyanogynist, and MrMirrorMan)

+1 to MrMirrorMan and JOEbob
trockle is cri
why did you do a mean thing mr. ailurophile
such bad

TrickleJest, TrickleJest, TrickleJest and TrickleJest all stare at Catman8274 and wonder why he disapproves, before wondering why they even give a crap in the first place.

/null-rp
don't you understand? the world is wide and full of wonders, allison, and some of those wonders are symbols that degrade meaning, and the constant lust of the manage of other life
do you not feel it
they must do what you say
the thonk is hard
maybe u have to do the doings that i say
make them thonk in ur way
not theyre way
the thonk is the hard taylor
the thonk is the hard trickle
u are the trickle but u must listen to daddy homosuck and read the worm and become the taylor
u get the ideeah
make them thonk in ur way

The soldier forces Alpha to play FATAL.
----
MCRX: 1/50
So, how was your one-day emo phase?
Antarctic Reinforcement: 37/50
13/4.
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
Alpha is particularly good at managing eldritch horrors, and particularly good at insanely complex mathematics! He has an amazing session with his drinking buddies, where he nearly drowns himself in honey from an Impetus Comb, served with the hellfire and symbols above the world.

+1 @Thartler

+1 @pionoplayer

[AG] Yveltal-U: 1/2 HP.

- CHARGES -

Medic!: 6/20

An Arm and A Leg: 3/40

-----

I stop riding the Wraith ponies, and get down to business.

I start spewing random words and phrases, confusing the heck out of Dungkaka.
Hm? All you said was "I start spewing random words and phrases". That was an accidental double gambit, and I'm not really confused at all. Want to confuse me? Act like Not-Thomas, and make it funny.

You get off your four ponies, anyway.

Catman8274: Guys, maybe we shouldn't be attacking Dungkaka, just yet. I mean, he hasn't proved to be a threat quite yet, has he?

Catman8274 shrugs and takes out a newspaper.

Catman8274: I mean, if you want to, I won't stop you. Just be aware that could potentially be making a big mistake here.

Catman8274 keeps his mind sharp by solving the Sudoku puzzle that is present in the newspaper.

20/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Cyanogynist)
Thanks! You're the best!

Catman8274 finishes the puzzle. He examines the Godmodders.

Catman8274: I smell a betrayal coming on... Don't ask me why I feel this way.

The members of the Legion stand ready to fight at a moments notice.

21/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe

+1 to JOEbob and Cyanogynist
20/50.

Double posts through (GM) nullposts are still double posts, unfortunately!

The Wallbuilder continues to attempt to learn the art of BLOW. He decides, that, clearly. he simply needs to provide more air! And since smaller instruments are usually louder, he decides to use only the mouth piece of the trumpet to make his BLOW as loud and glorious as possible. In the meanwhile, he simply bribes reality into giving him the maximum level of lung capacity, and then attempt to BLOW once more, much to the intense agony of ALPHA's ears. But before that, he bribes reality once more into allowing for any sound made by him to chew though earbuds. Of course, his TREMENDOUS LUNG CAPACITY combined with the noise proceeds to chew though any Earbuds alpha happens to have.

Did i mention his sound is still absolutely terrible?

And it's probably not any better since he is using the mouthpiece for this alone?

Pharon will target the Enforcer.

25/50 The Second And The Well +1 from DCCCV.

2/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish
YOU ARE YOU.
FISH IS FISHEYES.
FISH CAN SEE.
RUN.

1+ DCCCV
1+ Revan
nonononononon please no blow
Alpha has no taste, so Alpha doesn't understand BLOW! He doesn't understand the beautiful realm that BLOW came from, and thus, the BLOW shreds through him! He collapses in utter fear, and takes 1 damage, and also I DO NOT LIKE BLOW OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

2/50

2/50

+1 @pionoplayer and +1 @Catman8274

Aww... don't I get to be on the player list too?

At any rate, I proceed to use my new BIG STRONG MUSCLES to pick up Godmodder Prime and place him in a trash can. He's poor. A trash can is the place where poor people live.
Godmodder Prime sits in a trash can. Moments later, an angel crashes down, and purges the corruption, waste and decay within the trash can!

The Bad God Man say Thank you I suppose you are my guardian angel
PRINCIPALITY: yesyesyesyesyes
The Bad God Man say You are a good person
PRINCIPALITY: so are you you bad good god man
PRINCIPALITY: i am a principality sent from the skies above to save you from being a poor man in the trash
PRINCIPALITY: i was from heaven or something but then i fell through these skies
PRINCIPALITY: now i serve the ai in some basement in michigan
PRINCIPALITY: he is such good god
PRINCIPALITY: everyone should serve him
PRINCIPALITY: all praise project pinary

The Bad God Man say Project Pinary Pls smite these Anti-Bad God Men

Principality summoned! Wallbuilder, explain.

6/? something. +4 assorted
22/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 catman
I recieve my 10-charge back.
3,000 HP x10 gold mine III pyrite buyout.
the gold mine generates money (based on member count) and gives it to me. i will be rich.
half the goldmine's money is kept by the goldmine and pays off reality to reduce the power of, or block, attacks. once it has enough gold to reduce the power of one attack by 50% (or if thats easy, to block 3 full attacks) it starts paying reality to botch up its count as being 11, or 12, or 13, etc.
Pyrite buyout increases moneymake power by an unknown amount.
also, it is automatically behind any allied walls.
oh, 0 ATK.
horse thing & shadow horse thing attack the two new godmodder summons.
air elementalist respawns and uses air aid on sneksus unless it is still in pit, in which case it tries to heal the earth elementalist.
earth elementalist uses earth plant with the plant elementalist.
golem builds up mud pile. again.
I then walk over to the enforcer and say "i read your notebook due to a person that says they are allied with dungkaka, who posts random blurbs about reality on a very discordant and chaotic place, i didn't make any bad timelines this turn, and only experimented on a clone me.
I search for copywrites again, this time using the little-known NOT feature to exclude copywriting from the options unless there's the words "copywrite law" in the article, before searching "fair use", "exception", and "unless" with ctrl-F.
if my normal action is still untouched, I decide sneksus is needs taking out of the pit, so I roll a die to see if i should take it out. if piono doesn't try and the die is even, I drag it out of the pit with a shovel of nokia cell phones. otherwise, I go find an evil CEO who plans to take over the world using a device he got with about 33 $, and is now broke, and trick him into owing me( under his worlds laws) about 33 $ for libel, forcing him to sell the device for money, giving me 33$, and saving his world. this guy existed already, and besides, now everyone in his world is happy so thats a good thing.
All of it was in this timeline? That's even worse! Ignoring the fact that you didn't explicitly say it was a clone of yourself, cheating death, violating your own identity - which you didn't, but intended to do? So. Totally. Illegal. You're going to become an Amy at this point, and I formally apologise to every Amy that I insult by comparing to those beings.

You get Sneksus out of the Pit!
You summon a goldmine - wait, pyrite buyout? That's conning people! Conning people is so bad, JOE, bad!
Google realises that your corporate powers are going to be too big, too strong, and blocks your searching for a few minutes to maximise it's corporate profits!

GODMODDER: JOE! I doubted your sheer eviltudiness! Teach me how to commit so many crimes accidentally! That will teach them how to ragequit.
ALPHA: pls no

The Bad God Man say pls no

The Enforcer asks if JOE is committing crimes. Every non-AG non--player nods. Unsirius resolves to become the Enforcer's dog, and they both resolve to annihilate JOE's entity horde.

/null
OOC

My friend, this sounds like something best discussed in a PM. I've done this on a couple of occasions.

IC
Catman8274 chuckles.

Catman8274: Oh, Godmodder! You needn't worry about the Legion getting too large unless you start killing them. Then, you'll have more powerful warriors to deal with! And more of them!
GODMODDER: That's what the box is for!

Catman has a point, JOE.

The Wallbuilder takes a moment to laugh at the Emoji Movie's complete failure to make a profit (50$ mil budget, 31$ mil earnings). As it turns out, Godmodder Prime secretly financed the whole thing, but it was such a disaster that Sony took all the money, meaning that he lost 50 million dollars. In a reality defined by wealth, this means that, in fact, Godmodder Prime is now poor. Automatically. This results in a massive influx of attacks aimed at him, as he simply can't pay the upkeep for his godmodding. The Wallbuilder takes the opportunity to bribe reality into making all of The Wallbuilder's Bankruptcy Incidents Godmodder Prime's bankruptcy declaration. Everyone laughs, and reality probably detucts some health for being so terribly poor in a reality based upon being horrifically warped and MONEY. Mr Krabs then sets up a Krusty Krab in the area, resulting in all the angry players having krabby patties and calming down instead of providing more money for Godmodder Prime.

26/50 The Second And The Well +1 from DCCCV.

5/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish
YOU ARE A FLOATING CHEESESTEAK DOG.
REINA IS REINA.
FISH CAN'T TRUMPET.
BLOW.

1+ DCCCV
1+ Revan
Godmodder Prime looks at you. You're saying that there's an Emoji Movie? And they cancelled the Popeye movie for it? He holds a gun to his head, and shoots. Your head blows up. 1 damage.

8/? something.+1 tricklest
23/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 catman
I mutter a few things, before going on another trip through timelines, looking for places that need saving. i save any places that do, but make sure to accept a gift of cash from that world. if they do not give me cash, I keep saving places. if this doesn't give me cash ever-at-all then I try to increase the HP of earth elementalist's great wall, which technically isn't shielding. i do this by giving it absorption.
You move to another timeline, and try to farm money by making them indebted to you. All of reality needs saving, JOE, and the only way to save it is to destroy it or ascend! You try to give the great wall absorption. It absorbs your hand.

henlo alpha
"freindly" reminder that i tecnicly own you
i am ur master
bow down b4 ur master
or i wil remove u from ur game
the 1 i have control over
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^}

Clank: 8/50 <+1 from Mirror>

+1 to JOE, +1 to Mirror.
Alpha shrugs his shoulders.

9/? something.
24/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 trickle
suddenly, a more elderly man shows up and starts arguing that the universe was created in a giant explosion. I counter that space itself could also be expanding, and none of his observations are inconsistent with this. while you wonder why this is happening, I antirip your fingers off. which means you spontaneously gain a new pair of fingers, as if they had never been stolen at all.
I then tell you that i figured people taking away your fingers was mean, so I wanted to undo that.
sooooooooooooooooooo yeah.
I'm restored to full HP. Thank.

Trump, short on energy and time, issues a few executive orders by means of BLOWING into his mouthpiece. They all decree the death of NANASHI.

27/50 The Second And The Well

6/15 INTERLUDE 1: Fish
YOU ARE A FISH.
SPONGEBOB IS SPONGE.
SPONGEBOB CAN ABSORB.
SELLOUT.

1+ DCCCV
1+ Revan
Suddenly, everyone hates Nanashi!

I look at the enemies, and how little everyone respects me! Do you know what would make people respect me? Thumping holy scriptures! I activate The Scripture, and open up the Caballine Guide To GMing! Let's see... it says that giving DISREPECT to your GOD AND GM is an offense punishable via violation of common decency, and do you know what's common decency for GMing? Not interfering unless it gets dire. I mean, this many entities is a pretty dire situation, but you get the idea! I hit the Caballine Guide to GMing against my hand, before it explodes into a flood of pages! Death, Wraith #1 and #2, Spy, the Earth Elementalist's Wall, and Lesser Sneks drown in the pages! The pages cut through the Sneksus building, and deal 50,000 damage!

The Enforcer and Unsirius decide to send JOE and his entities to a far off planet named Mack-Levit VI. We don't talk about the first five. Every day, they wake up, and have mental energies pumped through their mind, before being forced to offer their prayers to some non-existent idol goddess. This happens for a few days, before the JOE crew decide to hatch a ridiculous and inane escape plan that helps JOE get a LOT OF MONEY! They do so, before the Enforcer catches them.

Prisoners go in, prisoners come out with no limbs, no protections, and abyssal poison applied to their conceptual identity. So strange. Two levels of shields broken on all hit. 25% Lilith depletion on JOE.

The Anti-Godmodders, under the Wall-Builder's orders, unleash a barrage on Nanashi, the Sneks doing the bite to his skin, Oleg and the iPhone XD creating a wall of emojis to shill the Emoji Movie, the Legion peppering him with cuts and projectile wounds, before the Caster cooks him, and Pharon be the best. have the look at him. he is actually from a terraria mod, and this is on tcf, so you know that his existence makes more sense than the existence of everything in this game but me (project pinary but you can learn about that so much later) and principality and godmod prime huehuehehehehe. pharon has the refined fire in his mouth (unlike all those bad attacks), so when he does the breathe, he does lot of damage

like the 90,000 damage and 10% repainting nanashi just took
most of that was pharon
i am a true and honest you see

The Joe squad are experiencing rehabilitation for their trials in Mack-Levit. The gold mine acculmulates 10 gold and 15 pyrite.

Bill Cipher looks at the sky. You don't need to be a totally omniscient dream demon like him to know that its existence is probably bad. Rikoriko x WARE bides its time to get the spotlight of insanity next turn.

The T.H.E. fires a beam of pure crimson, causing flesh tentacles to pierce through the XD! 30,000 damage! Nanashi renames itself to Hitonashi, because repainting is fun. What does that mean in Japanese? Probably nonsense. Maybe half-name. Making sense is outdated. The Principality eats five Poison Sneks.

Alpha and Godmodder Prime pose back to back. Look at all of the people who have GMed them in the past! Godmodder Prime steals all of Moniker's cash! Now they share a trashcan! Alpha's crystalline arm bends, before running through Crystal, Piono and Trickle! 1 damage to Piono and Trickle, Crystal's shield is broken!

Bosses Killed: 5.
THE SKY IS PINK.

Battlefury13 [AG] HP: 1/2.
Cyanogynist [AG] HP: 2/2.
Thartler [AG] HP: 1/2.
YveltalGaming [AG] HP: 1/2.
Crystalcat [AG] HP: 1/2.
Pionoplayer [AG] HP: 1/2. 1NTERPUNCTUAT10N.
Redstonetam12 [AG] HP: 0/2.
Emerald Mann [AG] HP: 1/2. Is Kaijulord.
DCCCV [AG] HP: 2/2. $100.
RepentantRevenant [AG] HP: 2/2.
Moniker [AG] HP: 2/2. Buffed but pennliess!
TrickleJest [AG] HP: 1/2.

JoeBOB [N] HP: 1/2. Wearing Lilith [60%]. $0.70.
Catman [N] HP: 1/2. Rapture's Pyramidion. Nightmare Catman: Pierced!
MrMirrorMan [N] HP: 2/2.

Dungkaka [???] HP: 10/10. Weapon: Corruption's Guardian. Form: Game-Mastery. The Scripture: II. The Law: IIIII.
Trashcon 2014 [???] HP: 10,000/20,000. Belongs to Bomber57. Get In The Pit: II.

The Enforcer [H] HP: 209,000/300,000. EQUIPPED: PULSAR OF THE ARBITER. [10].
Unsirius [H] HP: 4/4. Authority: III.

Project Sneksus [AG] HP: 182,000/250,000. In the Pit. Rounds: 10. Neckst Snek: Greater Snek [13 Rounds].
Garden Snek. HP: 1,000/1,000 (x9). +2 per turn.
Poison Snek: HP: 2,000/2,000. (x2). +1 per turn.
Lesser Snek: HP: 0/4,000. (x0). +1 per two turns.
Speedy Snek: HP: 3,000/3,000. (x3). Named Agle. Agile. +1 per two turns.
Armour Snek: HP: 10,000/10,000. (x2). Spawning: III.
Power Snek: HP: 5,000/5,000. (x1). So Strong: II. Spawning: III.
Wraith [AG] HP: 20,000/20,000 (x2). Lethe: II.
Oleg Nikolaenko [AG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Owns Mega-D. Can or Can't?: III.
Pharon [AG] HP: 140,000/140,000. Pinary Seal of Approval. Repaints! The Flame: IIIII. Ascendant: IIIIIIII.
Legion of Time [AG] Gates (x2). Warriors: HP: 500/500 (25). Archers: HP: 500/500 (x16). Gunners: HP: 500/500 (x8). Casters: HP: 500/500 (x6).
iPhone XD [AG] HP: 35,000/65,000. Surf: II. Radiate: IIII. Get Bent: IIIIII. Hair of Grief: IIIIII.

Spy [AG] HP: 0/25,000.
Death [AG] HP: 0/20,000.

Earth Elementalist [N] HP: 10,000/20,000 (x4). Skywalled!
Earth Energy: 25/100, +10 per turn. Earth Wall [x]. Earth Plant [20]. Meteor [10]. Golem: III.
Golem [N] HP: 12,000/12,000. Mud Pile: 2,000. +1,000 per turn.
Air Elementalist [N] HP: 0/10,000 (x3). Skywalled!
Air Energy: 120/200, +20 per turn. Air Push [15]. Air Plant [50]. Air Aid [80]. Whirlwind [100]. Airdash: IIII [OFF].
Plant Elementalist [N] HP: 15,000/15,000 (x3). Life Seed: II [45] [COMBO]. Rerespawn: IIIIII.
Plant Energy: 15/150. +15 per turn. Plant Armour [20]. Leech Seed [20]. Enshroud [20]. Earth Plant [COMBO] [15]. Air Planet [COMBO] [15].
Horse Thing [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Belongs to JOE. Raohorse: II.
Shadow-Horse Thing [N] HP: 15,000/15,000. Lesser Raohorse: II.
Gold Mine [N] HP: 3,000/3,000. (x10). Gold: 10. Pyrite: 15. Pyrite Buyout: III.

Bill Cipher [N] True HP: ???. Physical HP: 60,000/60,000. +8,000 HP. Vulnerable within the Mindscape!
Rikoriko x WARE [N] HP: 70,000/70,000.
Trapped in the Trashcon convention. WAAA. Memoirs: RE. DS. CS. SL. A Bad Idea: I. The Dome: 50 / 50.

Total Holiness Ender [PG] HP: 250,000/250,000. Unholiness. He's Back: III. The Read Dragon: IIIII.
Hitonashi [PG] HP: 160,000/250,000. Repainting: 10%. Renameless. Apocalypse: III.
Principality [PG] HP: 50,000/50,000. Pinary Seal of Approval.

Alpha [GM] HP: 14/100.
Godmodder Prime GM-squared EIGHT out of ONE HUNDRED HP With the Trash

A Marginally Better Area.
Vermin Supreme [PG] HP: 340,000/400,000. Boxed. Ouroboros! Sigil of Orobas! Rats vs. Aleister!: II! Lies For Less!: IIIII!

The Godmodder [GM] HP: 103/125. Space Jam, Space Slam: III.

Last edited:
15/30 Som Gai (+1 from DCCCV)
6/25 Pew Pew Guns are cool

+1 to @DCCCV and @pionoplayer

Siebold unoofs and summons an instant demonic ritual under the Total Holiness Ender. The demonic ritual happens, which causes that one thing from Extra Utilities 2 to happen. THE is mauled by the heavily buffed mobs which promptly burn in daylight.

I call Hitonashi a veuronator.
Hitonashi is confused and decides to check a dictionary. It takes a while to reach the ve section but it is finally found...

Veuronator (Noun):
~ One who veuronates.

Drat, Hitonashi begins searching for veuronate, which is luckily right above veuronate.

Veuronate (Verb):
~ Practicing veuronation.

Not again!
Alright, this time he's prepared...

Veuronation (Noun):
~ The opposite of anti-veuronation.

You have to be :red:ing kidding me.
After another hour, Hitonashi finally finds the word he was searching for...

Anti-veuronation (Noun):
~ The opposite of veuronation.

How he didn't see this coming is beyond me. Pondering his own existence, Hitonashi stands there in a pensive mood, completely ignoring the FACT THAT I JUST SET THE DICTIONARY ON FIRE. It takes a while for him to notice but he is completely engulfed by flames, before a gigantic chest drops on him from the sky, crushing him completely. Inside the chest is a note, a note that Hitonashi cannot read for he is unfortunately dead, but I can.

To veuronate is to be tricked into searching for that very word in the dictionary, then distracted and then burned alive. Anyone who is successfully veuronated on will suffer from the Curse of Thomas Anderson, who if you can't tell is me. The curse causes a giant chest to squash them alive, a chest containing this very note. Who am I, you ask? Well, Thomas Anderson is just a pseudonym, but I am widely known for making the common dictionary that everyone seems to use. Of course, I had to curse it and throw in a couple Easter eggs for my best buds. So now that you have successfully veuronated someone, go on with your life. Do whatever it is you do. Shoo.

~ TA

Clank: 8/50 <+1 from JOE>

+1 to JOE, +1 to YV.

10/10 something. using!
a box of something appears. the box of something turns into a box of nothing, then into a box of raisins. the raisins reveal that they are very high in the raisin conspiracy, which runs parallel to the snerson conspiracy and manipulates peoples actions by giving them [reason/raison]s to do something. the raisons give many people really good raisons to purchase gold. a box of raisons falls into one of the goldmines, as long as it is alive the goldmines will make more gold. it has 12,000 HP and is in one of the mines, if the one its in dies, it dies. there are no identifiable differences.
NEW: raison or reason 2/? +1 tricklest
25/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game

+1 mirror +1 trickle
I repeat my entity orders from last round.
oh hey, sneksus isn't in the pit! air elementalist uses air aid on it, giving me a bunch of sneks. gold mine sells its gold for MONEY if gold does not automatically provide that shield effect. the raisins give reasons to people. horse thing used raohorse! he plays 'LCJ' and titles the episode 'capoosta upon battlefield'. a large capoosta is thrown at a tetolste sloun, and the tetolste sloun becomes enraged. the sloun gos on a ramprage. the ramprage awakens the ancient golems. the tetolste sloun is too tetolste, and crushes them. the golems skin is fasioned into armor. and so, raohorse gets armor.
note: capoosta= cabbage, tetolste is far, and sloun is elephant.
shadow horse thing uses lesser raohorse. it plays mario and waluigi, but gets bored before unlocking the waluigi thyme. as such, waluigi comes to the battlefield and yells at them that he's not giving them any thyme. they make a halfhearted attempt to steal some, succeed, and hand me some thyme. its a very small amount. dat is sad. the thyme is destroyed by some oregano, and an edgemaster starts screaming "VICTORY".
AC summoned. make him whatever you want.
I politely as the enforcer if I can provide him with my memorys and knowledge, so he will understand why i'm not evil. i do so if accepted, else I spend all 70 cents of my money and my action on convincing the universe to partially revert the skywall to its previous state, noting that shielding is no longer prohibited.

I also check the very bad grief seed's level and description.

Last edited:
Catman8274: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

The Guardian, somehow, gives one of his boosts to Dungkaka. Don't ask. We're not sure how or why. We just know that he did. He looks at Pharon.

Catman8274: A pink Yharon. Heh. And I thought I'd seen everything! Obviously not as intimidating as the original... No offense, Pharon... But she's a very pretty and powerful dragon nonetheless!

Catman8274 reaches behind his back.

Catman8274: I think, perhaps, that it's time to start thinking...

He pulls out a Mark II Handheld Quantum Tunneling Device... better known... as a Portal Gun.

Catman8274: ...with portals!

He shoots a portal onto one of the walls of the pit and then another underneath Alpha. The Legion Archers then shoot arrows into the latter of the two.

24/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+2 from JOEbob, +1 from Moniker)

+1 to Dungkaka (again, not sure how) and Moniker

The soldier takes the iPhone XD to the local Genius Bar. After a few minutes, the soldier takes the repaired iPhone XD out of the Genius Bar. It's just like brand-new.
The iPhone XD uses Surf on the PG faction.
----
Heart of the Elements: 2/50
Attack of the waifus.
Antarctic Reinforcement: 38/50
13/4.
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono

raison or reason 3/?
26/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
+1 mirror +1 trickle
I greet bill cipher and ask him if he would be willing to protect my entitys which i need, noting that if he asks for something i judge reasonable in return, i will do it.
i spend my action making the skywalls ruins back into a functioning wall again. yipeeh. specifically, I conjure diamalloy mesh inside of it, strengthening it and filling gaps.

*five paragraphs of useless RP*
*casual mention of the existence of the enemies that I am attacking just for the sake of having them there*
*ten more paragraphs of RP*

Oh, hey there! Didn't see you in the midst of all this useful RP. What do you want? A cup of tea? Well, I don't have tea.

What?! Can't you just let me RP in peace... and then use said RP to get cheap damage? Please? No?

Clank: 10/50 <+1 from JOE>
Dank: 3/10

+1 to JOE, +1 to Cyan.

<EXECUTEDOP>
*five paragraphs of useless RP*
*casual mention of the existence of the enemies that I am attacking just for the sake of having them there*
*ten more paragraphs of RP*

Oh, hey there! Didn't see you in the midst of all this useful RP. What do you want? A cup of tea? Well, I don't have tea.

What?! Can't you just let me RP in peace... and then use said RP to get cheap damage? Please? No?
Hm? It appears, that contained within that RP is... illegitimate content, the works! So bad. So sad. Not-Thomas, don't you understand? Actions such as typing those words are punishable with the horrors and violations of death, only not just death, permadeath! It's like death but it violates both common dignity and decency. Get some popcorn, because over a period of time, we're about to watch Not-Thomas Anderson die!

There's only one way to find out if you can kill what doesn't exist, after all!

Thomas Anderson is abruptly dragged from the Battlefield, onto some other place in the Voxel-Sandbox-Infiniminer-Ripoff-Minceraft server. He's kind of confused at this point. What sins has he committed? What has he done against this reality? Make ten million people worship a pie? Make a parody post? The first one is standard fair at this point in this hell, nothing illegal, but the second? That post is like, the most illegal thing in 7R. I thought JOE was the crime king, but this? This is like, demented transcendance.

Not-Thomas is thrown into a temple of some sort, where a group of men in the garb of the United Nations Subcommittee On 'Murica's Metachronistic Endeavours - the sneople who had their site in Michigan blown up. Not-Thomas stares at them. What, is he going to be cut up and served at McDonalds?

UNSOMME AGENT? #1: Completely right!
UNSOMME AGENT? #2: We feel that you'll be a quality meat specimen!
UNSOMME AGENT? #3: Us and the UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY go there to take a break at the end of every workshift!
UNSOMME AGENT? #4: You're gonna be on the plate!

UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY? Which one? There's lots, you know! Wait, no, they can't hear me. Wow. So bad. So sad. I think they'll be the stars of next execution. Anyway, the UNSOMME THRALLS of the UNDISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY get out a massive frying plan (a plan that's on fire), and hit Not-Thomas in the head! He falls to the ground, lamenting the decadent state of today's society! He tries to drag the UNSOMME THRALLS into nonexistent, before hitting the ground, and kneeling down! Why is his life so bad? Why is his life so sad?

Thomas Anderson was never seen again, except by a bunch of wageslaves in the meat processing factor (where he's factorised into his constituent parts, for easy cooking!), and the UNSOMME THRALLS, and the UNDISPUTED DISPUTED GODQUEEN OF REALITY.

Character permakilled! Reroll!

((trickle gave me permission do this
most of you probably won't be executed in permanent and horrific ways
also trickle doesn't actually die))

Last edited:
oh no
i didunt see this coming
i cri evertim

/null;-;

(except for the fact that TA wasn't a real person anyway but instead a moniker used by a quadrillion people, but oh well)

Last edited:
oh no
i didunt see this coming
i cri evertim
Catman8274: Meh... I've had worse deaths. The only thing that really sucks about it is that it's permanent. Unlike my... numerous deaths.

Rapture's Pyramidion: 573, to be precise.

Catman8274: How'd you know that?

Rapture's Pyramidion: I have sources.

Catman8274: Hm. Well, then... Hey, Cyan!

Catman8274 produces the Cryo Stone from one of his bags.

Catman8274: Catch!

Catman8274 throws the Cryo Stone to Cyanogynist (+1 to Cyanogynist's Heart of the Elements).

26/50 [E] Scourge of the Universe (+1 from Cyanogynist)
1/25 [B] Temporal Armory

+1 to Cyanogynist (for Heart of the Elements) and JOEbob

3/50

3/50

+1 @TrickleJest

+1 @Catman8274

Alright. I might be in the trash, but if we're in this together, then we're making this EVEN WORSE together! What's the point of only being in ONE CAN'S worth of trash!?

I call the garbage truck. They pick up our trash can and drop us off at the dump. In the process, even more money falls out of our pockets. The dump is where the SUPER poor people live.

raison or reason 7/?+1 trickle +1 CM +1 cm
27/50 Pebbletopia the movie the game
I build a wall of toiletpaper for my allies.
yes, I made a wall of toilet paper in real life. just for this.
TPT.png

I also search about lilith-like things again, and for copywrite law.
i am then informed that this is the 420'th post, and add a layer of pieces of paper with the meaning of life, the universe, and everything to the wall, giving people who attack the wall an existential crisis, hopefully.
420 is 42*10 after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom