tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
SUGGESTION: Use the Last Battle Remix song for the Sentinels of the Devourer, it's a good prelude theme to SOTU and sounds somewhat similar. Also something like this could be done with the Profaned Guardians having a theme similar to Providence.
Copied from one of my suggestions on discord but eh.

Hey, I'm having a problem with the Leviathan. I believe that the Siren is supposed to spawn first, then the Leviathan spawns once the Siren reaches 50% health. However, the Leviathan and Siren spawn simultaneously, and the Leviathan is much bigger than normal. She basically covers my entire screen. Do you know anything about this? As a side note, Forbidden Lullaby does not play.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 1.50.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 1.50.24 AM.png
    440 KB · Views: 4,179
Last edited:
Is there a way to remove the revengeance mode ? I have involuntarily used the revengeance item. I saw on the wiki it's irréversible, but is thee a way to change the config of the map ?

Is there a way to remove the revengeance mode ? I have involuntarily used the revengeance item. I saw on the wiki it's irréversible, but is thee a way to change the config of the map ?
Soontm a certain mod im making (Calamity Addon) will include a revengance disabler.
i guess i'll put it out later today so keep an eye out on the browser

Hey, I'm having a problem with the Leviathan. I believe that the Siren is supposed to spawn first, then the Leviathan spawns once the Siren reaches 50% health. However, the Leviathan and Siren spawn simultaneously, and the Leviathan is much bigger than normal. She basically covers my entire screen. Do you know anything about this? As a side note, Forbidden Lullaby does not play.
The size 'bug' is caused by another mod. Can't exactly remember which one, though.

had a problem after i saved my character and the next day i lost only my modded items, also used a back up of both world and character but still was affected. has anyone else had this problem?

New version has been released and the link has been posted. I urge you to use mediafire even though it is out on the mod browser.

had a problem after i saved my character and the next day i lost only my modded items, also used a back up of both world and character but still was affected. has anyone else had this problem?
you have steam cloud saves enabled? because if its that the cloud saves dosent like modded blocks/content.

Back
Top Bottom