• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 995 20.1%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,967 39.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,316 26.6%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 354 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 307 6.2%

• Total voters

Minecat

Duke Fishron
It seems to me like nerfing it to 80 base damage is a bit overkill.

At this point I'm pretty sure all of the weapons that are needed to craft the Vivid Clarity are straight up better than it. The base damage before the nerf was somewhere around 400, so its new base damage is around 20% of what it was.
Could you please actually try the weapon and not just look at base damage? You could reach up to 720000 dps with it before.

Mynis

Terrarian
The Lazers that are coming in from the left and right during the DoG fight are destroying me, any tips for this or should I just deal with it and keep trying?

Baranorn

Skeletron Prime
Is there a way to not have new players start with the Revengance item on their hotbar? like having it admin spawn only?

General Milky

Terrarian
I've finished a playthough of the rebalanced Calamity. I didn't play with everything, of course, but what I DID use showed me that these nerfs have done nothing but good for Calamity. Everything gels so much better with vanilla now, Calamity no longer feels "balanced around itself" and the vanilla bosses feel like they have a weight to them once more.

It's not perfect, though. The first half of the post game has suffered, as it doesn't feel like the new weaponry is suited to bosses with health that high. A few more patches smoothing that out (ESPECIALLY DoG) later and it'll be great. The pre moonlord phase of the game is downright stellar, now.

Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

Steampunker
I've been meaning to ask, but with the news and teaser of majors resprites of Providence and the like, is the Siren going to get one as well? I really feel like she's due one. The Leviathan looks fine, but she and the pearl lure you get both look like they belong in an Imaginext playset or something with how plastic-y they appear. Especially her trident, that thing looks like a frickin' inflatable toy.

Last edited:

Nat10000

Terrarian
Hey there!

I tried downloading the mod and everything seemed to work fine until I tried to generate a world. The generation hangs on "Generating Structure... Corruption Pits"

Any idea what's going on?

Last edited:

Minecat

Duke Fishron
Hey there!

I tried downloading the mod and everything seemed to work fine until I tried to generate a world. The generation hangs on "Generating Structure... Corruption Pits"

Any idea what's going on?
I believe that's a somewhat common issue with tmodloader, restarting the game and creating a new world should work.

Nat10000

Terrarian
I believe that's a somewhat common issue with tmodloader, restarting the game and creating a new world should work.
I tried creating another large world after restarting but unfortunately the same hang occurred. I restarted again and tried small and it worked, so probably something to do with world size and my computer!
Thanks MineCat!

angelo-dk

Terrarian
Been trying to Download Calamity via Tmodloader but keep getting de message ""The mod browser server has exceeded its daily bandwitch allotment. Please consult this's mod homepage...". It's been happening since yesterday, but I can download other mods. Does someone have the external link for the newest version?

Melster

Official Terrarian
Been trying to Download Calamity via Tmodloader but keep getting de message ""The mod browser server has exceeded its daily bandwitch allotment. Please consult this's mod homepage...". It's been happening since yesterday, but I can download other mods. Does someone have the external link for the newest version?
Isn't the newest version in the thread?

lightbowser1

The Destroyer
for all those that try to download/update calamity mod through the mod browser isnt gonna work since the mod/update exceed more than 40 MB, so download it from the first page of the thread, and put it on your mod folder until the modloader team raise the limit, this is the only option.

Rinnith

Terrarian
So before update everything was ok... The update came and nerf are applied ( downloaded from tmod) and now the Yharon has too much speed when charging and calamitas spawns but does not move and immune to everything. She still shoots projectiled and has contact damage. Why would this happen? Because of tmod's 40mb limit ?

Sasha Drakovi

Steampunker
@MountainDrew would it be presumptuous of me to suggest that slime rains change to have the slime god spawn hard mode and the astrageldon slime to spawn post moon lord? just merely making a suggestion that i feel would increase the challenge of the slime rains a bit.

Phupperbat

Terrarian
Oh god, as if Revengance Moon Lord wasn't hard enough already, he got buffed even more recently :nursecrying: (Managing about 15 true eyes of cthulhu is really fun)

Top Bottom