Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I have been a fan of TERRARIA for a looonnnngggg time and I'm waiting for console 1.3 TERRRARIA I know it takes a long time to code. plz release some time DEC. 1 - 31
We’ve all been waiting so long. If it doesn’t release then this would have just been rediculos. At least we can wait until spring 2018

Bro they have been making it longer than that. The situation is that they have been almost done and Almost ready to release for 5 months

At this point I actually don't to hear anymore update news unless they are telling us "Hey! We're done!"
The only thing they can tell us at this point is "We're almost done, getting so close."
It's starting to get annoying.

Why no mods do (mobile)

So, without "breaking" your phone, or downloading some shady "file viewer" or a third-party Terraria app, on iOS, you cannot view files on your phone and move them around and stuff, so you would be unable to load and unload mods.

In addition to that, they can't support mods, because then if someone makes a "Weed Mod" where your Character literally does drugs or something, Re-Logic had to actually say that the mods fit under their ESRB rating, which they probably won't. I.E they have to say that the mods won't contain anything bad in them, and knowing people, they probably will put that kind of crap in the mod, it's how people are.

Oh... I just checked the relogic twitter just in case and it the last post from them says "We dont know the date actually, but we are targeting the end of Q3" Oh it's just like rubbing salt into a open wound... :sigh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ReLogicGames/status/910559393292447744

Hearing this just makes me more depressed because deep inside I know that they have a hard time keeping their word. So don't tell me anything unless it's "We're done with the update."

They never confirmed a release. They hoped to get it out by those dates. Why don’t you try to make a game as popular as terraria. Ask yourself: do you really want to play a game full of bugs? And when fans go and get mad about a delay for a giant update, don’t you think the creators feel bad since they just want to make all the fans happy? It puts pressure on them that their losing fans just because they want to make a fun and playable game. Calm down and wait. It’s not easy to make a game so big. This update is huge, we all want it, and we’re going to get it. Just hang in there. They want this to be as bug free as it can be. And I can barely play terraria because of a split screen crash glitch. I want this fixed and I want the update now, but I understand how hard it is to make an update as big as this. They don’t really know when it will release, so stop being babies and be patient.
[doublepost=1509225876,1509225484][/doublepost]
hi I have been a fan of TERRARIA for a looonnnngggg time and I'm waiting for console 1.3 TERRRARIA I know it takes a long time to code. plz release some time DEC. 1 - 31
Or from anytime from now-December 31st. Past June next year is too far. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that... but I do enjoy the time I have to farm ocram... and do other stuff console only while we still can. Shoot, I gotta hurry on this ocram thing. See ya.
[doublepost=1509226412][/doublepost]Actually as long as it’s confirmed for someday, I’m happy. I don’t care when, just that it’s confirmed and that one day we will have it. Hopefully soon, but we don’t know. Wonder what 1.4 will be like when that rolls around? Hopefully not as annoying of a wait. Haven’t we been waiting since 2014? Pretty sure when pc came out with it, people asked about console. Hmm... at least we have split screen still, right? Eh, like I said, as long as it comes, I’m fine.
[doublepost=1509226827][/doublepost]One last thing, what is this? Is this a real boss or fan art?

Attachments

• A0B89FF7-AAA5-4D75-A818-8CAC511370F5.jpeg
    A0B89FF7-AAA5-4D75-A818-8CAC511370F5.jpeg
    591.8 KB · Views: 140
The "One Terraria" thing seems like something really good. I mean most games that have the multi-platform thing (having your game in different devices, ex. Iphone, xbox, etc.) are always separated, and either one version is outdated or it's just not updated anymore. A very known example would be Minecraft, as all the versions from the different devices have something different from each other, and this seems like it can finally change that. I have been playing Terraria for not too long, so this is different to me since usually multi-platform games have different versions or different games altogether.

One thing that has been bugging me is that with the 1.3 update will the world size be the same as the pc or is the current sized worlds already the same as pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom