Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I Think They Weren't Around For Console 1.2. THAT Was :red:ed. If They Were, They Wouldn't Be Giving Pipeworks So Much :red: Like "I've Lost Hope For This Update" And "Pipeworks Ruined Terraria".
Not much ruined Terraria, more like hasn’t done a thing. I’m a pre 1.2 player (mobile) and experienced little to no issues when the 1.2 update was released.

So just a really long drawn out way of saying it wont resubmitted untill next week, if you're team can manage to fix it. If somehow you pull it off by monday that'll still be the 15th. Does you're team work through the weekend? Or will this not be picked back up untill monday? We might not even see the update untill after january...im gunna hold back ...for now, but I cant believe any of you find this acceptable, i cant believe relogic(or whoevers actually in charge) finds this acceptable, i really hope they dont.

I'm guessing a lot of the complaints are coming from people who forgot (or weren't here) when the plan was for consoles to stop at 1.2 and never get 1.3.
I (like many others) did hope for a Q2 2017 release. Then Q3. Then holidays of Q4. But I also respect Pipeworks for the communication they have shared. Some people want an update every day or week. That's just not an option. I feel that Pipeworks has been crystal clear on where they stand (moreso as of late I admit).
We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just stop looking at that light like it's an oncoming train lol.
Once Xbox gets a fleshed out update, we will all go back to being happy little gamers thanking Pipeworks for doing what was supposed to not even happen to begin with.

@Leinfors This doesn't have to do with Terraria I just have to know. WHY IS UP WITH YOUR PICTURE?!?!?!

Sorry for being off topic I just had to know...

Sincerely, TheFriendless1

Isnt that what parental filters are for?You obviously dont care about the community, atleast not the xbox part of it. You seriously want to say this is what we want? We wanted a fair release. You were the one talking about "parity" how is this even remotely close to being equal? You screwed xbox. Of course i dont want my game falling apart, but if they were released at the same time like it should've been. We would all have the same problems, and no where near as frustrated because all we'd have to do is wait on this new patch.

Yknow unless you want to start a full on :red:ing debate on whether or not it's fair for the PS4 community to get the 1.3 release sooner and cause a huge controversy, I suggest that you take a :red:ing chill pill and think about what the hell you're smoking. You really think it's fair for everyone to get an update that we long anticipated for and find out that it has so many bugs that it can't perform to longrun expectations and possibly bring out disappointment in the console community? Have some common sense and a little :red:ing respect. It brings more to be patient rather than to be an arrogant :red2:hole who can't seem to control himself over the possible few days or weeks of waiting. They work harder than your lazy :red2: typing your comments showing no respect to the people who are only trying to make your hopes come to life. So how about you just shut the :red: up and have a little optimism you :red: pessimistic :redmunch:.

Pipeworks. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I cannot show you how much I appreciate what you've done and all the updates and honesty you've given to us about what is going on. Our community truly appreciates what you do and wishes you luck in the succession of being able to submit the new update. Can't wait to kick the moon lord's butt. Thank you so much.:D:D:D

Yknow unless you want to start a full on :red:ing debate on whether or not it's fair for the PS4 community to get the 1.3 release sooner and cause a huge controversy, I suggest that you take a :red:ing chill pill and think about what the hell you're smoking. You really think it's fair for everyone to get an update that we long anticipated for and find out that it has so many bugs that it can't perform to longrun expectations and possibly bring out disappointment in the console community? Have some common sense and a little :red:ing respect. It brings more to be patient rather than to be an arrogant :red2:hole who can't seem to control himself over the possible few days or weeks of waiting. They work harder than your lazy :red2: typing your comments showing no respect to the people who are only trying to make your hopes come to life. So how about you just shut the :red: up and have a little optimism you :red: pessimistic :redmunch:.

Pipeworks. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I cannot show you how much I appreciate what you've done and all the updates and honesty you've given to us about what is going on. Our community truly appreciates what you do and wishes you luck in the succession of being able to submit the new update. Can't wait to kick the moon lord's butt. Thank you so much.:D:D:D
@DarkRuneShadow010 - Personal attacks against other members are not acceptable here. You are excused from posting in this thread further.

For everyone else - this is not an invitation to write out nasty words to each other, it does not matter what other members’ opinions may be, or what they may have said first. Responding to rudeness with rudesness is going to result in the same consequence.

I am glad we're finally nearing the end of the wait, I can't wait to experience what lies ahead, both weapons and enemies, and play my worlds until my hard drives fry from excessive use

I am glad we're finally nearing the end of the wait, I can't wait to experience what lies ahead, both weapons and enemies, and play my worlds until my hard drives fry from excessive use
For Extra Fun, Dye All Your Characters Ridiculous Colors! Give It A Real Challenge!
I'm Joking, Don't Do That, I Get Ridiculous Problems With My Characters Dyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom