Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

I counterheal the GM-Proof Weegee! With Positive Energy Damage!!!

11/20 (+1 from Admiral Juicebox.)
7/20

+1 to JOEbob and Admiral Von Juicebox.

Oh. Er...

Well, I'm not too concerned. it doesn't seem overly hostile, and it hasn't shown up in the list of mobs out there.
I'll be fine.
"Godmodder! Let the Panzernoobs die! Flood the area with zombies, or weak creatures! The more creatures those against you must kill, the more damage they'll take after my charges finish loading!"

A Pound of Flesh: 5/20
Retaliation: 5/20
+1 @JOEbob +1 @DCCCV

Hold it. Your charges may only go up when you post, it does not automatically go up by 2 per turn.
Anyways, the Godmodder points out that the fighters are basically invincible and that he summoned the Panzernoobs because he actually needs to kill things.

18/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +1 Juicebox
4/10 Big Plump Tomatoes.
+1 Juicebox +1 TOG
The brick wall forgot to regen, and the trench forgot to be healed by my second action (/ to generate faster due to it?).
The crops get harvestered. Steffan does not eat them, and uses his 8 RP to research some ways to produce modern mortar with Roman-times techniques for the Castle walls to use, increasing their production significantly.

Justinian notices an army in the distance... could it be?... nah, that guy already lived his life,... right? (action goes to empowering the arrival of Federico.)

Steffan ordered, stuff happened to buff Federico.

39/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
13/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I toss pirahbas at the noobs. Not piranhas, pirahbas, which are like pirahnas, but they can fly and have rocket launchers

7,000 damage to a Panernoob.

(15+1} 16/50
7/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

Resigned to my position as an AG, I go about healing up FM (whether he wants to be healed or not).
(FM is FATMAN btw).

5,000 HP healed to FATMAN.

?? 0/15 (Paused)
I use a charge to heal GM-Proof Weegee.
I also attack the zombie.

You would heal up the GPW, but it was countered.
4,000 damage to a zombie.

20/20 Federico da Montefeltro, Light of Italy +1 TOG Using!
6/6 Mercenarys. Also Using! +1 TOG.
NEW: 1/5 Irrigation
NEW: 1/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 Juicebox +1 TOG (the juicebox + changes if someone else +'s me.)
Base HP for Montefeltro, by pure charge - 100,000. Base attack- 30,000.
Base HP for mercenarys, by pure charge - 25,000. Base attack- 7,500.
Federico da Montefeltro actual HP: 40,000. actual attack: 5,000, and rarely usable.
In exchange, Federico has multiple passives.
Passive: Doesn't know what losing is. Federico never lost a battle in his entire life. once every 20? rounds, if Federico and his allys would do a lose, they win instead, somehow.
Passive: Condottiere. leads his own mercenary force. for Condottiere, Losing men is expensive- an act to be avoided... And Federico is a master at this type of war. Mercenarys under his command have a 75% chance to survive fatal blows with one HP, before being spirited away( to my castle probably) to be healed in some way or another. however, mercenarys that do this have a 50% chance of permanently losing half their attack and health.
Passive: A sense of honour. Federico will never betray a contract, for his honour is worth more then all your gold. In this case, my contract is feeding his men via farm.
Passive: Walks unarmed and unguarded through town. Federico will periodically walk through any encamped location he is allied with and help everyone solve their quarrels. this will give them some form of buff, at the cost of his action.
Passive: Leads from behind. while leading a mercenary force, gains a 95% chance to not be hit by attacks targeting him as long as said force has over 20 members.
Active: Recruitment. when used, summon an additional 2 mercenarys.
Mercenary stats. 5% dodge chance 5,000 x 7 HP (there are 6 mercs) =35,000 base HP, 5,000 attack total (833.333333 each.). (summoned with mercenarys charge.)
Mercenarys cannot attack from behind any bodyguard, for they are not trained in bowmanship.
Mercenarys also require food. 25 mercenarys will require one unit of farm harvest every 3 rounds. 12, as such, require 1 unit of harvest every 6 rounds, and so on. when in doubt due to rising mercenary counts, take the lowest guess (IE: the time it'd take to need 1 unit if mercenary count remained the same) and the highest guess (acting as if they'd been at the current count the whole time) and average them.
Justinian is speechless on seeing Montafeltro, and gladly lets him into his under-construction castle, before hiring Montafeltro. the deal is to feed his army as long as they remain here, with a minimum duration of 10 turns.

Holy crap those are some LONG passives. I'm gonna cut some of them out for the sake of not clogging my Document.
Montafeltro hired.

(17) /50
(8) /??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

I heal FM some more.

5,000 HP healed to FATMAN.

I counterheal the GM-Proof Weegee! With Positive Energy Damage!!!

11/20 (+1 from Admiral Juicebox.)
7/20

You counter Realicraft's attempt to heal the GPW.

The Godmodder finishes off FATMAN. RIP FATMAN, lost too much HP in a turn. The Godmodder then turns to the AGs, then says:
Are you guys afraid of me or something? FIGHT ME!
The Panzernoobs suddenly have another Panzernoob. The Iron Golem puts some dirt into the Trench, which deals 15,000 damage.
Steffan does some stuff, Monterofeltro accepts Justinian's deal, mercenaries at his side.
The Godmodder Proof Weegee does nothing. You can command him to attack stuff, Realicraft. The EFA spawns some stuff.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x4.
[PG] Panzernoob 33,000/40,000 HP.
[PG] Iron Golem 50,000/50,000 HP.
[N] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 3/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 8 RP. 100% Hunger. Brick Wall 108,000/150,000 HP. +15,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Trench. 55,000/200,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N] Trench Digger 40,000/40,000 HP. Digs a Trench Every turn.
[N] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3 (2 rounds to spawn new Peasants.)
[N] Monterofeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[N] Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x5.
[AG] Godmodder Proof Weegee 9,000/15,000 HP. Godmodder Proof.
[AG] Enemy Farming Arena 220,000/250,000 HP. 2/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 20,000/20,000. x5
[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000 HP.

Last edited:
3/5 Irrigation +1 DCCCV
2/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 DCCCV +1 nextpersonto+me
ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes a bodyguard bot without using any RP, the farm... harvests itself again? The special's still 2/2, the wall and trench act as normal, Federico uses Recruitment, unless walks unarmed and unguarded through town procs at random, but probably not. the Mercenarys man the walls of the castle and watch out for enemies... which does nothing really.
Justinian chats with Federico, and they become fast friends. it would be a real shame if one of them died, so my action goes into giving Federico a magical plot powwered shield to block the next attack on him.

Last edited:
(16 +4} 20/50
(9) /??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

Dammit. There goes FM. Oh well.

Afraid, Godmodder? AFRAID? AFRAID, YOU ASK?!
...Maybe.
Look mate, hitting you's been tough, man. I'm pretty sure the strategy right now is jsut hit your guys until you summon a boss, then do that.
Maybe if you were willing to try out a fair fight, for once?

Last edited:
42/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
14/50. A lapse in judgment
+2 Tog
I take out an eggplant and beat the iron golem wit it

I become the ultimate Anarchist, and open up the gates of the enemy farming area, allowing everything to go free. Th ey will now be free to frolick in their natural habitat, the battlefield.

12/20
9/20 (+1 from JOEbob.)

Last edited:
21/50
10/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

I offer the Godmodder a couple of classic games that we could play. He can decide how we shall have our little duel (if he accepts, of course).

Last edited:
5/5 Irrigation +1 Juicebox Using!
An Irrigation channel appears. it can be attacked to open it further, letting more water through, or healed to make it smaller. it can be attacked both from within the castle and outside of it.
its purpose is to have a chance to produce additional food items when harvesting crops, based on open-ness, with a cap of 50% chance of +1 food.
1/25 Another Historical Figure
7/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours? +2 TOG +2 DCCCV
+1 Juicebox +1 anyone else who's plussed me since my last post.
Justinian orders the mercenarys to attack the channel, before placing some more bricks. he may the leader, but he's a hard-working one as well.
Justinian also hears the Godmodder's challenge.
"Sir Godmodder, I am not fighting you because I do not wish to be your enemy. I do not wish to be anyone here's enemy. I wish to live a good life. Besides, Singles combat is so barbaric."

Last edited:
Senator Shrek (12/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (12/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I remove dirt from the trench, healing it. Then, I set up hundreds of mines around it, and annoy the crap out of the Godmodder with the noisiest airplane ever: A XF84HT (A twin-fuselage variant of the XF84H for double the loudness. And the original was already the noisiest RL plane), which has been modified with several dive brakes and an air siren.
Then, I use lots of modified unmanned XF84HTs by making them all fly over the Godmodder at low altitude, rendering him unable to hear anything, allowing me to sneak up on him and fill his pockets with active bombs, which I quickly detonate before he even realizes what happened.

It's time for my first summon!

The armoured man somehow pulls out a scroll from out of nowhere. He reads off of it.

"Soldier Zurvanson #XXXII, I call upon you for your expertise in the matters of the law, and because you owe me for saving your life three weeks ago. Listen, I have a good location for you to film at. These people have surely broken some sort of promise, could you sort this out for me? This won't take long, and you totally won't die, I just need you here for like four hours or so, film a few episodes."

Some music begins to play, as A man in gold armour with a sword seemingly pops out of nowhere, accompanied by a camera crew. After taking a look around and waving at the person who sent him here he begins talking.

"Hi, boys and girls! It's me, Gerry the Gearsman! Today I'm going to teach you about promises!"
"First off, I would like you to repeat after me: I will never ever willingly hit or cause harm to one of the Promise Police."
"Promises are very important."
"You must never break them."
"O r m e a n d m y b u d d i e s w i l l c o m e a f t e r y o u."
"Now, let's see, have any of you willingly broken any promises recently?"
"We will sort them out if you do."
"Now, let's go on a search for promise-breakers here today, kids!"

[PG] Gerry Zurvanson, Gearsman 25,000/25,000 HP.
Popular 24/7 Kids TV show character Gerry Zurvanson the Thirty-second is a Promise Policeman, someone who goes after people for breaking promises.
PASSIVE: At every moment in time, Gerry Zurvanson is watched by thousands of children. Destroying him would surely break their hearts.

14/20 (+1 from Admiral Vonn Juicebox.)
5/20, 5 charges used!

3/5 Irrigation +1 DCCCV
2/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 DCCCV +1 nextpersonto+me
ENTITY ORDERS:
Steffan makes a bodyguard bot without using any RP, the farm... harvests itself again? The special's still 2/2, the wall and trench act as normal, Federico uses Recruitment, unless walks unarmed and unguarded through town procs at random, but probably not. the Mercenarys man the walls of the castle and watch out for enemies... which does nothing really.
Justinian chats with Federico, and they become fast friends. it would be a real shame if one of them died, so my action goes into giving Federico a magical plot powwered shield to block the next attack on him.

Oh I thought that an action was needed for harvesting. Steffan and the Farm do stuff.
Fredrico uses Recruit, summoning 2 more Mercenaries.
One attack will have its damage halved on Fredrico for the next 3 turns.

(16 +4} 20/50
(9) /??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

Dammit. There goes FM. Oh well.

Afraid, Godmodder? AFRAID? AFRAID, YOU ASK?!
...Maybe.
Look mate, hitting you's been tough, man. I'm pretty sure the strategy right now is jsut hit your guys until you summon a boss, then do that.
Maybe if you were willing to try out a fair fight, for once?

A fair fight? This is barely scratching the surface of what I can do. I am being as fair as I can be.

42/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
14/50. A lapse in judgment
+2 Tog
I take out an eggplant and beat the iron golem wit it

The eggplant deals 5,000 damage to the Iron Golem.

I become the ultimate Anarchist, and open up the gates of the enemy farming area, allowing everything to go free. Th ey will now be free to frolick in their natural habitat, the battlefield.

12/20
9/20 (+1 from JOEbob.)

You release a single Zombie. The Godmodder looks at you for a few seconds.

A Pound of Flesh: 5/20
Retaliation: 5/20

but what about the "+'s" from other people

+1 @DCCCV
+1 @JOEbob

I take a cucumber and beat @plague126 with it.

This achieves nothing.

21/50
10/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

I offer the Godmodder a couple of classic games that we could play. He can decide how we shall have our little duel (if he accepts, of course).

The Godmodder offers to play a genuine game of chess.
https://www.chess.com/play/computer

5/5 Irrigation +1 Juicebox Using!
An Irrigation channel appears. it can be attacked to open it further, letting more water through, or healed to make it smaller. it can be attacked both from within the castle and outside of it.
its purpose is to have a chance to produce additional food items when harvesting crops, based on open-ness, with a cap of 50% chance of +1 food.
1/25 Another Historical Figure
7/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours? +2 TOG +2 DCCCV
+1 Juicebox +1 anyone else who's plussed me since my last post.
Justinian orders the mercenarys to attack the channel, before placing some more bricks. he may the leader, but he's a hard-working one as well.
Justinian also hears the Godmodder's challenge.
"Sir Godmodder, I am not fighting you because I do not wish to be your enemy. I do not wish to be anyone here's enemy. I wish to live a good life. Besides, Singles combat is so barbaric."

Mercenaries ordered, Brick Wall healed for 6,000.
And I am here to ruin people's day just because.

Senator Shrek (12/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (12/50) PART II: NanoOnions
I remove dirt from the trench, healing it. Then, I set up hundreds of mines around it, and annoy the crap out of the Godmodder with the noisiest airplane ever: A XF84HT (A twin-fuselage variant of the XF84H for double the loudness. And the original was already the noisiest RL plane), which has been modified with several dive brakes and an air siren.
Then, I use lots of modified unmanned XF84HTs by making them all fly over the Godmodder at low altitude, rendering him unable to hear anything, allowing me to sneak up on him and fill his pockets with active bombs, which I quickly detonate before he even realizes what happened.

The Godmodder puts some ear plugs on. 3,000 HP healed to the Trench.

Thank.

A Pound of Flesh: 10/20
Retaliation: 10/20

Thunk.

It's time for my first summon!

The armoured man somehow pulls out a scroll from out of nowhere. He reads off of it.

"Soldier Zurvanson #XXXII, I call upon you for your expertise in the matters of the law, and because you owe me for saving your life three weeks ago. Listen, I have a good location for you to film at. These people have surely broken some sort of promise, could you sort this out for me? This won't take long, and you totally won't die, I just need you here for like four hours or so, film a few episodes."

Some music begins to play, as A man in gold armour with a sword seemingly pops out of nowhere, accompanied by a camera crew. After taking a look around and waving at the person who sent him here he begins talking.

"Hi, boys and girls! It's me, Gerry the Gearsman! Today I'm going to teach you about promises!"
"First off, I would like you to repeat after me: I will never ever willingly hit or cause harm to one of the Promise Police."
"Promises are very important."
"You must never break them."
"O r m e a n d m y b u d d i e s w i l l c o m e a f t e r y o u."
"Now, let's see, have any of you willingly broken any promises recently?"
"We will sort them out if you do."
"Now, let's go on a search for promise-breakers here today, kids!"

[PG] Gerry Zurvanson, Gearsman 25,000/25,000 HP.
Popular 24/7 Kids TV show character Gerry Zurvanson the Thirty-second is a Promise Policeman, someone who goes after people for breaking promises.
PASSIVE: At every moment in time, Gerry Zurvanson is watched by thousands of children. Destroying him would surely break their hearts.

14/20 (+1 from Admiral Vonn Juicebox.)
5/20, 5 charges used!

Garry Zurvanson summoned.

The Godmodder decides to ORAORAORAORA the Trench Digger, destroying it. The rest of the PG forces kill the Godmodder Proof Weege and deal 40,000 damage to the Enemy Farming Arena.
The Zombie smacks the weaker Panzernoob for 5,000 damage.
Monterofeltro recruits some more mercenaries and they dig a thing to supply water to the Farm easily. +1 Food per crop growth as long as channel is existing.) The Wall magically gains 5,000 HP regen because I forgot to apply it last turn.
The EFA does nothing.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 98/100 HP.
[PG] Panzernoob 40,000/40,000 HP. x4.
[PG] Panzernoob 28,000/40,000 HP.
[PG-DCCCV] Garry Zurvanson 25,000/25,000. Summons Horde of Broken Children upon death.
[PG] Iron Golem 45,000/50,000 HP.
[H] Zombie 20,000/20,000.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 8/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2. Steffan 20/20 HP. 4 RP. 95% Hunger. Brick Wall 128,000/150,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically. Irrigation Channel 20,000/20,000 HP. Trench. 78,000/200,000 HP. +2% Damage reduction per 20,000 HP. Additive.
[N-JOE] House 5,000/5,000 HP. x3 (2 rounds to spawn new Peasants.)
[N-JOE] Monterofeltro 40,000/40,000 HP. Does a heck ton of things.
[N-JOE] Mercenaries 5,000/5,000 HP. x7.
[N-JOE] Defense Drone 10,000/10,000 HP.
[AG-Realicraft] Enemy Farming Arena 180,000/250,000 HP. 2/100 Points. Beam: 10 Points. Shield: 15 Points. Regenerate: 15 Points. Summon: 20 Points.

[H] Zombie 20,000/20,000. x4
[H] Zombie 8,000/20,000 HP.

Last edited:
2/25 Another Historical Figure
8/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours?
+1 DCCCV +1 TOG
Montefeltro exclaims that its spelled Montefeltro, not Monterofeltro. he then recruits more mercenarys, which keep hitting the channel (which makes it bigger, which is better.)
Steffan, another bodyguard drone please.
Justinian replys to the Godmodder, doing his best to keep his wits about him despite the magic powers being displayed here:
"That may be. however, while a single member of your forces is indeed strong- strong as 8 mercenarys in light plate armor- you have few. Romes armies are vast, thousands of men in armor. Led by greater tactical minds then you, regardless of your magical powers. can you bring forth 625 of your metal warriors [panzernoobs]? if not, but a fraction of Romes vast forces will be sufficient. Can you bring forth 2,500 of your metallic beings? If not, Rome can defeat you soundly with the aid of any decent tactician. Can you bring forth 5,000 of your metal beasts? Skilled generals have won triumphs against worse odds[reference to future event: Belesarius.]. Have you the power to bring forth 10,000 steel abominations? Then it shall be no trouble at all to convince Khosrau Anu shirawan(tis gets the face thing for some reason.) to join us, and more then double our forces for victory. And in long battles, an Army will need Food, my friend. We have supplies right here, and countless more farms elsewhere. What of you? your warriors likely need sustenance of some form. can you supply it? as such, I am more fearful of the Ire of Rome then the Wrath of thy, Godmodder."
anyway, while Justinian is making a big long fancy speech about how powerful Rome is and how weak the Godmodder is,The brick wall production crew realizes how powerful the beings their wall is meant to protect against are (8 mercenarys) , and start working at a more frenzied pace, healing the brick wall and meaning it'll start improving the encampment in non-HP ways (as its HP will reach 150,000) this round!... well, probably, if my healing is over 12,000 hp.

Last edited:
44/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
15/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I toss a water bottle infused with the power of Tommy Wiseau at the Panzernoob

(22+4} 26/50
11/??
+1 JoeBob and Plague

I accept the Godmodder's challenge to this so-called "chess"...
...so, how do we start?

Last edited:
5/25 Another Historical Figure +2 TOG
10/10 What is this "Plow" Thing of yours? +1 TOG.
New: 1/10 Castle Improvements tier 2.
+2 whoeverplussesmethemost. tie= +1 to each.
What is this "plow" thing of yours
The mercenarys spot a plow, and decide to learn how to use it...
Justinian then tells them no its fine, and teaches them how to build a marketplace to sell all his excess food to. this'll be done in like, 3.2 rounds, if the mercenarys don't do anything else.
standard action: Justinian helps the mercenarys build that marketplace, lowering it to 3 rounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom