tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So you have 6 accessory slots when you use the item and it isn't working? That certainly sounds like a glitch. Elemental Unleash's item to add a 7th slot shouldn't be getting in the way, especially since you can get the onion before you get Elemental Unleash's item. How did you get the screenshot to have 7 accessory slots? Did it come from the YouTuber?
Yes, it did.

The YouTuber, for reference, is FuryForged.

Last edited:
help i have a bug in expert non-revegance mode, when i kill the devourer of gods too fast it wont spawn a second time also i dont get the loot of it/loot bag

A PC with this components would run Terraria and Modded Terraria? With mods like calamity and Thorium mod

graphic card ATI Radeon 1 gb
AMD Athlon X2 3.0 GHz
4GB Memory in DDR3
Hard disk 500 GB

Please someone answer, I asked in various forums but nobody answered this thread its my last hope.

A PC with this components would run Terraria and Modded Terraria? With mods like calamity and Thorium mod

graphic card ATI Radeon 1 gb
AMD Athlon X2 3.0 GHz
4GB Memory in DDR3
Hard disk 500 GB

Please someone answer, I asked in various forums but nobody answered this thread its my last hope.

prolly enough

Having an issue with Calamity items being removed from the game after being placed in item frames. It seems like only one calamity item may exist in an item frame at any one time.

Ah so on the wiki its says dmg and crit is capped at 75%, What exactly is it referring to? All weapons can only got a max 75% increase from armour ,accessories etc?

So you have 6 accessory slots when you use the item and it isn't working? That certainly sounds like a glitch. Elemental Unleash's item to add a 7th slot shouldn't be getting in the way, especially since you can get the onion before you get Elemental Unleash's item. How did you get the screenshot to have 7 accessory slots? Did it come from the YouTuber?
Any potential fix on that bug? Afraid to use the onion on a new character lol

I'm sure you must know this by now (Not sure how you wouldn't) but I cant mine some ores, noticed when I tried to mine meteorite with a Molten Pickaxe. I went through all my mods and i'm 100% sure it's Calamity, Disabled all of them but Calamity and couldn't mine it still.

I'm sure you must know this by now (Not sure how you wouldn't) but I cant mine some ores, noticed when I tried to mine meteorite with a Molten Pickaxe. I went through all my mods and i'm 100% sure it's Calamity, Disabled all of them but Calamity and couldn't mine it still.
I've heard that you have to kill EoW/BoC before mining it, in revengeance or death mode though, from what I know.

Any potential fix on that bug? Afraid to use the onion on a new character lol
I'm not a developer of the mod, so there's nothing I can do about it. It seems none of the developers replied to you yet. You may have to try the Discord server to get a more direct answer from them. In theory nothing bad should happen from using the onion even on a new character. I'm not sure if it will work if you haven't used the demon heart yet.

Can you please call the devourers summon something more kid friendly because little kids are playing this mod.

The Cosmic Worm isn't kid friendly? I'd think the "Cosmic Worm" is pretty kid friendly, unless they have really really really dirty minds, and at that point, well...

Almost anything can be made to sound wrong ,you do know that, right? And besides, you HAVE seen a few quotes from...Supreme Calamitas right?

Unless you mean the "Devourer of Thots", I don't see how'd that be that wrong. But I'm sure kids can find something, considering how mature they are nowadays.

The Cosmic Worm isn't kid friendly? I'd think the "Cosmic Worm" is pretty kid friendly, unless they have really really really dirty minds, and at that point, well...

Almost anything can be made to sound wrong ,you do know that, right? And besides, you HAVE seen a few quotes from...Supreme Calamitas right?

Unless you mean the "Devourer of Thots", I don't see how'd that be that wrong. But I'm sure kids can find something, considering how mature they are nowadays.
I was talking about the devourer of :red:

Can you please call the devourers summon something more kid friendly because little kids are playing this mod.
Yeah I actually say that the DoG summons "Another Worm Boss". No harm in bending the truth as long as you're not lying ;)
And the source file for Bumblebirb is actually called "Bumble:red:". Without the censorship. I'm sorry but the mod is probably not getting more child-friendly... And I would just advise you to not fight bosses while your parents are watching... The last time my parents watched me fight a boss was when I fought Eye of Cthulhu back in 1.1. Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom