Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I demonstrate to the Major that 60 has many, many factors and he would be much better off lowering his HP to a prime number, which only has two factors.
Blinking Spirit:7/10
Double-Bladed Saber:7/25
+1 to realicraft

14/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I inform the mammoth anteater that there are no ants nearby, and suggest it look elsewhere. as such, the next attack on it will strike from behind, since it's looking elsewhere, and deal extra damagses.

Last edited:
Update complete!

The update has been resumed from last night! All of the Spear Carriers are incapacitated, so go for Persecles!

The next one should be on Sunday, February 4th. We might be able to finish the boss and Act on time!

??? 5.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I electrocute Major Persecles.
Temmie does not heal anyone, but rather it attacks Major Persecles.
[doublepost=1517461200,1517461124][/doublepost]<null>
I demonstrate to the Major that 60 has many, many factors and he would be much better off lowering his HP to a prime number, which only has two factors.
59 is prime, so...
</null>

21/25 Spear of Gungnir
21/25 Despair
+2 mirror
I science up stuff. First, I take Persecles to a height of 685700000000000000000 meters, causing him to have a potential energy equal to that of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. I then drop him. He hits the ground, converting his potential energy to kinetic energy, and hitting the ground with the force of the Chixlcub asteroid, and needless to say, more than dinosaurs are going to die today.

I quickly place a very, very strong trampoline underneath Persecles projected drop point; as it probably take more than just plagues turn for him to fall to the ground. This will send him back up into the air; but not before breaking most of his bones and SO HE CAN DROP AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.
Blinking Spirit:8/10
Double-Bladed Saber:8/25
+1 to realicraft

15/15 Saplings. using!
the mammoth anteater is walking away. as it does so, it notices a jungle sapling at its feet. it shrugs and keeps going. a skeleton attacks it, before getting crusher. the skeletons crushed bone becomes bone meal. and you know what happens when a sapling gets bonemealed...
The Mammoth anteater goes flying into the air, and I throw a 4x4x4 box of wood into the air at it. the box falls apart midair, and its contents are revealed: a 2x2 of jungle saplings, and 4 stacks of dropped bone meal...
the box, rotating through the air, isn't aimed properly, so I throw a piece of flint at it, which rotates it just enough that the resulting POWJUNGLETREETOTHEFACE actually hits the Mammoth in the face. the mammoth is battered now,but still alive... but wait, whats that? a random noobs tree farm! Oh no! the noob is so bad at tree farming that his saplings are placed randomly, and they've all be there for almost 20 minutes! right before the Mammoth anteater hits the ground, one of them grows, sending it flying sideways into another one, which sends it up. after another 26 saplings and a lot more damage, a jungle tree (for which there was no sapling before, weird huh?) grows, sending the Mammoth anteaters corpse flying back towards us and landing a good distance from the Tar pit. Excess attack power goes to getting better loot from the defeated beast.
+goldhero
I start dragging the cat and anteater corpses towards our encampment. I want his help extracting the 1007 loot..

22/25. Spear of Gungnir
22/25. Despair
+2 Mirror
I take Major Persecles and force him to read all 13 A Series of Unfortunate Events books and every second it takes i punch him. These books get progressively longer the farther into the series they are FYI.

I throw a reverse turret towards 5H4D0-TP to heal him that shoot and heal him for 3 rounds before it blows up in a healing ball that will heal all PA and AA entities because of the temporary truce. it heals for .25 of full health.
+1 to plague and mirror

After plague forces Persecles to read SoUE I get him to read Ulysses; which is a garbled mess of over 250,000 characters.
Blinking Spirit:9/10
Double-Bladed Saber:9/25
+1 to sunnyau

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a Argynth Spear Carrier onto Persecles Trident, now he has to spend an action getting them off.
13/20 Upgrades +5 from Plague and Bognog04

--My action--
I infuse atropine in an ice bolt and fires it at the Major. The major is fighting, and the little bit of atropine pushes him over the edge and hand him a cardiac arrest due to a very high beat rate of the heart.

--My Entites--
All my entities attack the Spear Carriers.

COM meter: 0/15
+1 realicraft

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a very angery cat onto Major Persecles face, it's fur gets all over his face, some getting in his mouth and eyes, and his face is in pain. Today is not a good day for the Major.
14/20 Upgrades

Feel free to join the DTG Discord Server!

The Discord server for Destroy the Godmodder has recently been made public! From here you can chat with other members of the community, which is a collection of really great and wonderful people who are interested in the same stuff you are. Making a discord account is simple, easy, fast, and incredibly rewarding, and it'll help you connect with the amazing people of the DTG community mentioned above. On the practical side, it'll help you guys keep track of updates and what I'm up to!

Invite is right here:
https://discord.gg/sVvrZxF

Update is tomorrow, so get your posts in and make sure they count!

I tell the the media that the major is in helped Russia on rigging the election, Now the US is pissed and the FBI is spying on him. He then jumps off a building to die but survives while the FBI thinks he is dead.
+1 plague and mirrior

Blinking Spirit:7/10
Double-Bladed Saber:7/25
+1 to realicraft

Persecles takes exactly 3 damage, which lowers his health to 53.

"Oh you have gotta be kidding me." I whack the last fella into tar with my roller. "BONK!"

The Saber-Toothed Cat is weak enough for you to smack it into the tar! It writhes and tries to get out, but it can't and it sinks into the substance. That's one more to add to the graveyard...

14/15 Saplings.
+goldhero
I inform the mammoth anteater that there are no ants nearby, and suggest it look elsewhere. as such, the next attack on it will strike from behind, since it's looking elsewhere, and deal extra damagses.

The Mammoth Anteater cannot understand your language and does not look behind itself! It keeps itself facing you and ready to attack!

??? 5.5/20 (+1 from charging)
HP 18/20
I electrocute Major Persecles.
Temmie does not heal anyone, but rather it attacks Major Persecles.
[doublepost=1517461200,1517461124][/doublepost]<null>

59 is prime, so...
</null>

Temmie will do as you say.

You electrify Major Persecles, dealing 3 damage to him!

21/25 Spear of Gungnir
21/25 Despair
+2 mirror
I science up stuff. First, I take Persecles to a height of 6.857x10^20 meters, causing him to have a potential energy equal to that of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs. I then drop him. He hits the ground, converting his potential energy to kinetic energy, and hitting the ground with the force of the Chixlcub asteroid, and needless to say, more than dinosaurs are going to die today.

...I don't think that math adds up... using the energy of the Chicxulub impact (from my source, 1.15x10^23J), that would make Persecles's mass about 17 kilograms. However, I like your thinking. 5 damage to Major Persecles!

I quickly place a very, very strong trampoline underneath Persecles projected drop point; as it probably take more than just plagues turn for him to fall to the ground. This will send him back up into the air; but not before breaking most of his bones and SO HE CAN DROP AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.
Blinking Spirit:8/10
Double-Bladed Saber:8/25
+1 to realicraft

Ooh, nice combo. A further 5 damage to Major Persecles!

15/15 Saplings. using!
the mammoth anteater is walking away. as it does so, it notices a jungle sapling at its feet. it shrugs and keeps going. a skeleton attacks it, before getting crusher. the skeletons crushed bone becomes bone meal. and you know what happens when a sapling gets bonemealed...
The Mammoth anteater goes flying into the air, and I throw a 4x4x4 box of wood into the air at it. the box falls apart midair, and its contents are revealed: a 2x2 of jungle saplings, and 4 stacks of dropped bone meal...
the box, rotating through the air, isn't aimed properly, so I throw a piece of flint at it, which rotates it just enough that the resulting POWJUNGLETREETOTHEFACE actually hits the Mammoth in the face. the mammoth is battered now,but still alive... but wait, whats that? a random noobs tree farm! Oh no! the noob is so bad at tree farming that his saplings are placed randomly, and they've all be there for almost 20 minutes! right before the Mammoth anteater hits the ground, one of them grows, sending it flying sideways into another one, which sends it up. after another 26 saplings and a lot more damage, a jungle tree (for which there was no sapling before, weird huh?) grows, sending the Mammoth anteaters corpse flying back towards us and landing a good distance from the Tar pit. Excess attack power goes to getting better loot from the defeated beast.
+goldhero
I start dragging the cat and anteater corpses towards our encampment. I want his help extracting the 1007 loot..

Your charge successfully goes off- at reduced damage thanks to the Mammoth Anteater's mini-boss status. You deal 35 damage to the Mammoth Anteater!

22/25. Spear of Gungnir
22/25. Despair
+2 Mirror
I take Major Persecles and force him to read all 13 A Series of Unfortunate Events books and every second it takes i punch him. These books get progressively longer the farther into the series they are FYI.

You deal 4 damage to Major Persecles!

I throw a reverse turret towards 5H4D0-TP to heal him that shoot and heal him for 3 rounds before it blows up in a healing ball that will heal all PA and AA entities because of the temporary truce. it heals for .25 of full health.
+1 to plague and mirror

I don't see a charge anywhere, so the healing turret just heals Shadowtrap for 3 HP.

After plague forces Persecles to read SoUE I get him to read Ulysses; which is a garbled mess of over 250,000 characters.
Blinking Spirit:9/10
Double-Bladed Saber:9/25
+1 to sunnyau

Good combo. You deal a further 4 damage to Major Persecles, lowering him down to RED HEALTH (20%)!

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a Argynth Spear Carrier onto Persecles Trident, now he has to spend an action getting them off.
13/20 Upgrades +5 from Plague and Bognog04

Ooh, brutal. You deal 5 damage to one of the Argynth Spear Carriers! That Argynth Spear Carrier starts Bleeding for the next 2 turns!

--My action--
I infuse atropine in an ice bolt and fires it at the Major. The major is fighting, and the little bit of atropine pushes him over the edge and hand him a cardiac arrest due to a very high beat rate of the heart.

--My Entites--
All my entities attack the Spear Carriers.

COM meter: 0/15
+1 realicraft

Your entities will do as you say.

You deal 4 damage to Major Persecles! He would suffer an adverse status effect, but his Focus blocks it.

[PA] 20/20 HP Charge Overload 5/15: I throw a very angery cat onto Major Persecles face, it's fur gets all over his face, some getting in his mouth and eyes, and his face is in pain. Today is not a good day for the Major.
14/20 Upgrades

Major Persecles takes 3 damage! He will suffer Bleeding for 2 turns!

I tell the the media that the major is in helped Russia on rigging the election, Now the US is pissed and the FBI is spying on him. He then jumps off a building to die but survives while the FBI thinks he is dead.
+1 plague and mirrior

Major Persecles takes 3 damage.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ goes after the Argynth Spear Carriers! He fires his pistol in a burst at one of them, dealing 7 damage!

The Boss Killer 9000 shoots at one of the new Argynth Spear Carriers, dealing 4 damage!
The Box of Unknown Codes deals 6 damage to one of the Spear Carriers!
The Present deals 3 damage to one of the Spear Carriers!
The Poisoned Water Demon deals 3 damage to the Bleeding Spear Carrier! They will also take Poison damage next turn!
Temmie deals 4 damage to the Bleeding Spear Carrier!

Major Persecles sounds a whistle! Two mounted soldiers come to his aid, sitting high on war-mounts. The Argynth Saurid Riders arrive on the battlefield!

CAVALRY, ELIMINATE OUR FOES!

He also uses Call to Arms to summon more soldiers.

Shadowtrap deals 4 damage to the Bleeding Spear Carrier!

The Bleeding Spear Carrier deals 6 damage to the Poisoned Water Demon, skewering it! It drops to the floor, defeated.
The other Spear carrier deals 6 damage to Temmie!

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Mammoth Anteater claws at JOE, but he miraculously dodges the slash! This depletes the rest of his Shield!

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 7/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 15/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 3/15.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (14/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +2, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Pro-Acolyte:
Defeat Major Persecles!

Support your allies and buff your attacks as much as you can!
Try not to waste your effort on the Argynth Spear Carriers! They're here to take on your entities!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 22/50. Plot Armor: 40% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Realicraft's Base [AA] HP: 30/30.
Medkit (Heals 4 HP when used) (x4)
Mega Medkit (Heals 10 HP when used)
Potion of Anger (Grants a damage bonus when used) (x2)
Cooked Steak (Grants a regenerative buff when used) (x4)

Poisoned Water Demon [AA] HP: 0/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Inflicts Poison (1 damage taken per turn) when attacking.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 8/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Temmie [AA] HP: 10/48. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 4. Can heal friendly allies for 3 HP.

Box of Unknown Codes [AA] HP: 54/60. Vortex of Codes: III.
Base Damage: 8
Speed Value: 3
All attacks against this have a 20% miss chance after any modifiers.
Vortex of Codes: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity for their next action.

The Present [AA] HP: 85/100. Omnipresence: IIII.
Base Damage: 3
This entity can attack two entities in the same turn.
All attacks against this have a 20% damage reduction.
Omnipresence: Induces Scared (80% miss chance, Speed Value lowered to 1) on one enemy entity entity for their next action.

Shadowtrap [PA] HP: 18/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn, can distract enemy entities. Mini-Trap: IIII.

Major Persecles [N-BOSS] HP: 20/150. Fortified Armor, Titanium Resolve, Focus. Call to Arms: I. Rage Mode: IIII. Bleeding (1 damage taken per turn, 2/2)
Base Damage: 8

Wargear:
Trident: +3 Base Damage.
Shotgun: 5 Base Damage. Shotgun.
Fortified Armor: 40% damage reduction.

Abilities:
Call to Arms: Summons 2 Argynth Spear Carriers. Can only be one if enemy entities outnumber Argynths. Free action.
Rage Mode: Charges an extra 1 bar for every 15 damage taken. Can perform one of the following actions:
  • Fury Lunge: Deal 16 damage to the target entity. Inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.
  • Double Check: Deal 8 damage twice. 80% chance to inflict Dazed (60% miss chance) on the first hit and 40% chance to inflict it on the second hit, both for the following turn.
  • Wide Swipe: Deal 6 damage to three target entities. 75% chance to inflict Stumbled (40% miss chance) for the following turn.
  • Wild Strikes: Deal 8 damage to 4 random enemy entities. 20% chance to miss per attack.
  • Lead Tide: Use the Shotgun, but fire 4 shots instead of the maximum of 2. Recoil unaffected.
Passives:
Titanium Resolve: 100% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Focus: Immune to debuffs that reduce chance to attack or make attacks miss.

Argynth Spear Carrier [N] HP: 5/25, 6/25 Poison + Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn, 2/2), 25/25 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro.
Base Damage: 6
Speed Value: 2
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

Argynth Saurid Rider [N] HP: 60/60 (x2). Reinforced Armor, Steel Resolve, Draw Aggro, Mounted Saurid.
Base Damage: 10
Speed Value: 4
Reinforced Armor: 25% damage reduction.
Mounted Saurid: +4 Base Damage, +2 Speed Value.
Steel Resolve: 50% chance to nullify fear-based debuffs.
Draw Aggro: Will attract entity attacks towards themselves instead of hitting other entities.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 64/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28. Fled the scene!

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 0/10. Overload: 13/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 12/20. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 12/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x6) (Crafting ingredient)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)

Saber-Toothed Cat [H] HP: 0/28. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 4. Scythe Fang: 25% chance to inflict Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for 2 turns.

Mammoth Anteater [H] HP: 61/96. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Tearing Claws: Attacks bypass armor by 50%. Colossus: Immune to stunning effects.

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (Will extract itself from the tar slowly)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 32! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

Last edited:
"Ohhh you have to be KIDDING ME!" I pull out my Splatling and begin firing at it. The recoil helps me move away from it in a big way as well. Also, turns out, the anteater is allergic to ink. Poor thing :(

I use SNEAK ATTACK! As the DM has not told the Major what is happening at this point, he is unable to counter my dropping him in lava. With sharks. Laser sharks. LAVA LASER SHARKS!
Blinking Spirit:10/10 (Pratically no health, ditto with damage; but has a 75% chance of avoiding attacks)
Double-Bladed Saber:10/25
+1 to sunnyau

Update complete!

The rest of the attacks have been completed, and Persecles's health has been depleted! Adjust your posts accordingly.

The next update will be on the evening of February 10th, according to US/Canada Eastern Time.

Back
Top Bottom