tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Ok, now this is bugging me. I'm not sure what the heck happened with my game, but Calamity and a TON of other mods i use regularly are disabled by force... Damn you tModLoader v0.10.2 !
Is anyone else able to use Calamity v1.2.4.205 with tModLoader v0.10.2? Because I HAD it working, then all of a sudden it just decided that the mod is too old to be supported. Which is strange considering that the one on the Mod Browser is even older than the one it is complaining about... And I'm sorry. I want the challenge of a Dark Souls-esque boss battle. So I don't know who is responsible for this mess, most likely NOT the makers of Calamity but rather someone at tModLoader, I just wanted to know if it was tModLoader being a total douche, or if I somehow damaged my game files... Can't imagine how though... Nothing updated... Nothing added... Nothing deleted... and now this.....:sigh:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.set_Item(TKey key, TValue value)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadAssembly(Byte[] code, Byte[] pdb)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass31_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )

This was the same for a whopping 29 mods that were working fine as of yesterday. They were not conflicting with the exception of Tremor Remastered being evil with its ore generation mechanics... and that was forgivable...

Last edited:
Hello fellow ki- wait no...

I love this mod, I've played through it like 3 times already. My favorite boss is the devourer of gods, so kewl and well made. Nice music too, was it all made by DM DOKURO? Also, the Darklight Greatsword still looks weird.

Hello fellow ki- wait no...

I love this mod, I've played through it like 3 times already. My favorite boss is the devourer of gods, so kewl and well made. Nice music too, was it all made by DM DOKURO? Also, the Darklight Greatsword still looks weird.

Eventually, all the tracks will be made by him. At the moment, only a handful of bosses/biomes do not have themes yet. The ones that do and are made by him I'll list down here.
Desert Scourge's Theme
Crabulon's Theme
Brimstone Elemental's Theme
Cryogen's theme
Leviathan's theme
Astrum Deus' theme
Astral Meteor Biome theme
Plaguebringer Goliath's theme
Providence's theme
Polterghast's theme
DoG/Devourer of God's theme
Bumblebirb's theme
Yharon's theme

As for the 3 other hardmode bosses, Perforators, Hive Mind, and Slime God, they were made by 2 people, Dokuro and SixteenInMono

Eventually, all the tracks will be made by him. At the moment, only a handful of bosses/biomes do not have themes yet. The ones that do and are made by him I'll list down here.
Desert Scourge's Theme
Crabulon's Theme
Brimstone Elemental's Theme
Cryogen's theme
Leviathan's theme
Astrum Deus' theme
Astral Meteor Biome theme
Plaguebringer Goliath's theme
Providence's theme
Polterghast's theme
DoG/Devourer of God's theme
Bumblebirb's theme
Yharon's theme

As for the 3 other hardmode bosses, Perforators, Hive Mind, and Slime God, they were made by 2 people, Dokuro and SixteenInMono

Cool, did I use quote correctly? I guess I'll see when I post this.

i got a question, ive made all the Calamity Mod now, making anew game and using Revengence mod... not sure but it might have some bug... i have 96 armor but still even spike that does 1 damage usually does 25 damage and boss hits me REAL HARD like 300+ eac hit ... like if i was wearing no armor and i did try some boss without armor and its the same damage .. seems like a bug to me because in the description it says we have more effecient armor (100%) from the revengence but all i can see is the opposite effect XD its normal ?

The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data,

Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)

Help. :c
[doublepost=1518867284,1518867147][/doublepost]I am actually starting to hate Terraria and Calamity bc of this error.

Try reinstalling tmod. https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/1473095331502477603/

The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data,

Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)

Hello! i seem to be having a bit of trouble, recently i downloaded calamity, got far into the game, while i was playing i realized the songs were pretty good! But for some reason some of them are only playing the normal theme, mostly it's the bosses that got music just recently (Slime god, and brimstone elemental, for example.) at first i thought my mod was outdated, but i checked and its the most recent version, Is there any way to fix this? i really wanted to hear the boss music in-game.

Hello! i seem to be having a bit of trouble, recently i downloaded calamity, got far into the game, while i was playing i realized the songs were pretty good! But for some reason some of them are only playing the normal theme, mostly it's the bosses that got music just recently (Slime god, and brimstone elemental, for example.) at first i thought my mod was outdated, but i checked and its the most recent version, Is there any way to fix this? i really wanted to hear the boss music in-game.
Wait until they get added. .-.

ar u using mod browser?

Are some of the sword's design based on the game Rogue Galaxy? The Zeo Synchros X ( image ) has a very similar look...
Just wondering cuz im a huge fan of that game and this mod :D

Attachments

• gsdx_20151213191845.jpg
    gsdx_20151213191845.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 392
I have a suggestion, let me know if there is a more appropriate place (thread) to put this:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I feel like the leviathan is too easy. I mean the leviathan herself, not the fight in general. The siren is fine, but when you take her out, it's mostly just about circling the leviathan. I have a suggestion. After you kill the Siren (only after, as it may get too hectic), the leviathan starts summoning those little minions (Parasea?) faster. That would be a way to break up the player's pattern, because honestly, the leviathan is just too easy to dodge. I was playing on Revengeance Mode. Also, sometimes the leviathan spawns on top of you. Maybe make her spawn offscreen or farther away.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For anyone who wants to know, my gear setup was: Ataxia Armor (ranged), weapon: Unreal Helstorm, Accessories: Discordian Wings, Deific Amulet, Asgard's Valor, Angel Treads, Siren's Heart (Blue), Cryo Stone. All accessories have Warding. I used the infinite musket pouch. My summon was Entropy's Vigil, and I had no buffs other than Bewitching Table.

Last edited:
Can someone please give me some tips on how to dodge DoG's lasers when he's in the middle of his final phase? I've been trying to kill him for a month now and I'm in normal mode. My setup is bloodflare armor, blissful bombardier, ambrosial ampoule, frigid bulwark, deific amulet, seraph tracers, asgard's valor and i've got a skybridge as long as entire small world and I still die in the middle of his final phase. I'm so fed up with this boss. I'm exhausted, ready to give up and there's no way I can defeat him.:(

Can someone please give me some tips on how to dodge DoG's lasers when he's in the middle of his final phase? I've been trying to kill him for a month now and I'm in normal mode. My setup is bloodflare armor, blissful bombardier, ambrosial ampoule, frigid bulwark, deific amulet, seraph tracers, asgard's valor and i've got a skybridge as long as entire small world and I still die in the middle of his final phase. I'm so fed up with this boss. I'm exhausted, ready to give up and there's no way I can defeat him.:(
To dodge them you have to jump, but low (of course, using a platform of the length of the world). Using Statis Ninja Belt may unstabilize your jumps. If you mean those the come from above and below, just run faster so they don't bother ya (use something that lets you dash).

Having some issues with DoG and low fps.
I built 2x999 asphalt blocks both left and right with a spawn point in the center. I run to one side, TP back to center and run to the other. Heres the problem though...

Once I've TP'd to the center and start running to the other side the FPS drops below 10, and then picks up once the boss is back on-screen. Problem is, he spawns directly on top of me from one frame to the next, making it impossible to dodge. Playing on expert, his 2nd form one shots me.

If I try and fight him "normally" (just standing around, trying to dodge stuff) there is no fps drop, it only happens when I use my running method and TP back to center and the boss has to "make his way" back to me, which he seem to do in a very clunky matter.

Anything I can do, or should I just change my way of defeating him?

Back
Top Bottom