tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i need some more help. I managed to kill both forms of the DoG twice now but it hasn't droped anything at all on death.
seems like there's a delay on his transformation sequences. You have to weaken him first and then get him to disappear, dodge the bullet hell, then finish him off. Otherwise it wouldn't activate the win-code.

You really need to make your installation instructions more detailed! I mean it is so full of holes and needs like 3 other steps!

Hello! I started playing this yesterday and its great so far. I'm having an issue with rage and adrenaline mode, as nothing I do seems to activate them. I read that pressing V or B would do the trick but it hasn't for me. Can anyone offer me a solution?+

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)

outside of Tremor, i have and im currently running all of those. can tell so far that outside of a weird interaction from Antiaris side. there's no issues having them all at once. the Antiaris issue is mostly due to the Guide's house generation but its something out of Overhaul side, the solution isnt too hard, just disable Overhaul when generating new worlds then enable it again when going to play on them.

EDIT: forgot to mention i also have Magic Storage, it works fine if you want to invest into that too.

Hello! I started playing this yesterday and its great so far. I'm having an issue with rage and adrenaline mode, as nothing I do seems to activate them. I read that pressing V or B would do the trick but it hasn't for me. Can anyone offer me a solution?+

Have you gotten the bars up to full?

(You are in Revengeance or Death, right? I'm just checking)

IMO I think you should play them seperately, there might be some balancing issues if you go together.

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)
youre gonna end up using mostly calamity content in the entire playthorugh........ so play calamity separetly and enjoy the other mods before using this one.

Thank you Xaritscin, LukeTheNebulaGuy,lightbowser1 and Phupperbat.

Seems like Calamity is best played on its own as a seperate playthrough, thought perhaps the monsters and bosses added into the world alongside the others might make for an interesting mix. I'll have to try and see what'll work the best.

I think I'll have to wait for it to hit the Mod Browser before I update.

I'm assuming this will be after DM Dokuro has finished the soundtrack.

Huh...

Is the secret mentioned before the change to the Profaned crags? It even has houses with chests now. It's...more like a city.

Edit 2/16/2018
My pirate captain moved into one of the 3 little houses. He didn't have the sense to move into a house not in the underworld ~:sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom