tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So, there was rumors flying around about a new superboss named Goozma. Is that true?
Uh, I didn't know it was going to be a superboss.
Anyways, yes, Goozma will be a new boss and maybe a superboss if what you say is true.

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with world generation due to the sporadic nature of chaotic ore generation? Like for instance I've had (in the same world) A shadow chest become completely unusable because chaotic ore spawned over it, as well as having it spawn over a door that if accidentally opened, crashes the game. Nothing too major, but can get a bit annoying if your in the underworld and suddenly *CRASH*. Also are DM Dokuro's themes being implemented into the game once he's finished all of them? Cause they sound amazing
Well yeah, Chaotic Ore will spawn in the Abyss in the next update, instead of hell. Also yes, the themes will be in the game.
So, there was rumors flying around about a new superboss named Goozma. Is that true?
Yes, that is true, and it will be a superboss, too.

i can't beat the slime god pre-hardmode.
revengence mode
molten set
spikey ball minion 3x (bewitching and summon potion)
all pre hardmode potions
shaderain staff
shadowdrop staff
1 heart statue with 1sec timer

any recommendations on other loadouts/tips?

I cant seem to find uelibloom ore anywhere in the entire underground jungle, all bosses have been killed up to Moon Lord, in 2 worlds in fact. does it normally takes some time before it spawns?

I cant seem to find uelibloom ore anywhere in the entire underground jungle, all bosses have been killed up to Moon Lord, in 2 worlds in fact. does it normally takes some time before it spawns?
Did you install calamity after the world was created?

Back
Top Bottom