tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Why is slime god so hard to fight in this current version?
He can be quite difficult to take down, I remember my own struggles, but there is a way to beat him quite convincingly in pre-hardmode, no matter what mode your playing in (normal, expert, revengeance or death). Using the phoenix blaster with some super ball bullets and the crimtane/necro armor can work wonders. Also make sure you have lightning boots and the skyline wings. I reccomend you fight them in space with a big platform, the low gravity can help with dodging attacks very well. If you need to you can also set up a house at one end and put a bed and a nurse in there, and just press f to teleport to her and heal whenever you need. Don't worry about it despawning, it travels so fast it will catchup before it can do so. Hope this helps. (Also if your just asking why it's as hard as it is, it's because it needs to be, otherwise you get an amazing pre-hardmode armor and weapon set without any real challenge, breaking game balance.)

Umm, how come in world generation, it gets stuck at hell crag and other structures? Is this a problem with the mod or my pc I'm not sure. Please reply ASAP because I'm really want to play this mod, it looks dank!! Thnx
Still have same issue with both world (no matter crimson or corruption is it). Stucking when generating new biome :\
And still here is no answer
The only way (for me btw) is playing only with Calamity or just disable this mod

hi. heard no one has completed calamity death as hardcore yet. thought id give it a shot. anyways there is a spelling error on torn note #5. peace out.

hi. i have a problem when i load a world with calamity it gets stuck on hell crag and other stuctures when i disable calamity it works perfectly im using
spirit mod
alchemist npc
thorium
terraria overhaul
disaray
sacred tools
universe of swords
calamity
elements awoken
recipe browser
so please help thanks
Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.13_-_12.20.15.40.png

hi. i have a problem when i load a world with calamity it gets stuck on hell crag and other stuctures when i disable calamity it works perfectly im using
spirit mod
alchemist npc
thorium
terraria overhaul
disaray
sacred tools
universe of swords
calamity
elements awoken
recipe browser
so please help thanks
Desktop_Screenshot_2018.03.13_-_12.20.15.40.png

I think it's because of a incompatility of mods. Try to disable other mods, like Disarray or Universe of Swords. Any other mod from your list is compatible to each other, if I remember correctly.

So about the new update coming. How close is it to being done? Percentage?

I would say about 80-85% done. I talked earlier with someone from the dev team. (Phubberbat)

Also, a little thing I noticed. After reading Yharon's lore, is Yharim really a tyrant?
Like, I know, he did a lot of bad stuff. But he also did a lot of good stuff.
Maybe he was good, but got insane and evil because of his powers.
Yharon's lore states, that he and Yharim killed the corrupt leaders of the jungle and putted their powers into the hands of a broken heart and many scars, like Yharim once had. So this is actually a good thing, that Yharim cares about stuff.

But I guess the other lores play later than Yharon's lore, so I believe the order and the power Yharim has made him become insane and evil, so that's why he is considered a "Tyrant". Or maybe it's because of Draedon or something.

But I believe, Yharim used to be good, but became evil because of his insanity, his obsession with power. With that, I can't wait for Yharim's lore, to finally understand his actions.

Back
Top Bottom