Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

What i need to do in the beginning.
Explain classes and races pls. Only downloaded
What you need to do? It's like Terraria, but with classes and stuff, the Terraria part you already know what to do, but on the mod, monsters will be harder for you to defeat if you are underleveled, the same also being valid for bosses, but facing weak monsters will give you less improvement in leveling. Leveling up gives you Status points, which you can spend on a certain build to orient your character status to a certain kind of gameplay (Ex:. Spending the points in STR and VIT, to be a melee tanker).

Each race has their unique abilities and visual, they actually are the first class you get in the game.
Each time your class level reaches max level, you can check the npcs for class change tests, completting them will allow you to change class on the npc.
Each class has their rank, and each time you change class and levels up the new class to the max level, you can unlock a higher tier class test, and of course
each class has their own different skills, so pick the one that sounds more cool for your gameplay style.
Class Exp is acquired from killing monsters, just like the Base Exp.

I'm enjoying the mod so far but I have encountered a MASSIVE issue. Why is the Solar Eclipse post-Plantera so difficult? The Nailhead's can 1-shot me and a majority of the other enemies cut me down in barely 3 hits. It's not like I'm using some low-tier armour, Turtle Armour IS the best I can get.What gives? Even Golem is giving me a massive headache due to his spontaneous ability to thrash my HP into dust.

I'm enjoying the mod so far but I have encountered a MASSIVE issue. Why is the Solar Eclipse post-Plantera so difficult? The Nailhead's can 1-shot me and a majority of the other enemies cut me down in barely 3 hits. It's not like I'm using some low-tier armour, Turtle Armour IS the best I can get.What gives? Even Golem is giving me a massive headache due to his spontaneous ability to thrash my HP into dust.
Free mode is broken, play at your own risk isn't just a motto.
You'll probably need to grind a hell lot since there is no alternative way of powering your character up to face those events.

"Free mode is broken"
I'm playing regular RPG though >_>
If you're playing on Regular RPG mode, then there is still hope, I guess.
Remember the status points you acquire after leveling up? Spend them on status that benefits your build,
If you're playing as melee, spend on STR and VIT, or pick another status that boosts a helpful status for your
build.

Also, in case the monsters are too overleveled compared to you (beside after level 80 that may be the case),
grinding will be the solution to that issue, try facing monsters a bit stronger than you, If they are still being
a pain to you, try getting some gear or face monsters of around your level to level up.

Sorry guys, I know you guys are waiting for the new season to be released, even though the progress on it is quite slow.
But at least I could do a few things on the mod sometimes, like this:
equip spoiler.png

At least managing npplayers equipment wont be a pain anymore, also, on other hand, I did a few changes to how exp is acquired on regular rpg mode, so now you don't acquire ridiculously low amounts of experience at higher levels. Thank rafael for that.

Sorry guys, I know you guys are waiting for the new season to be released, even though the progress on it is quite slow.
But at least I could do a few things on the mod sometimes, like this:
View attachment 206417
At least managing npplayers equipment wont be a pain anymore, also, on other hand, I did a few changes to how exp is acquired on regular rpg mode, so now you don't acquire ridiculously low amounts of experience at higher levels. Thank rafael for that.
"look at the bottom right" Paladin class ?

Hello.

Likely that the question has already been asked but
I use N Terraria 6+ on 1.3.0.6.
and i up 3 levels for the first blue gelly killed....
Normal or not ? Oo

Thx

Is there any updates for N Terraria season 7, plus some optimization changes? Plus I have seen your grammar in the current version is choppy, has your English gotten better since then? Other than your grammar, you really have been doing great working on this mod. Keep it up, my boi!

Is there any updates for N Terraria season 7, plus some optimization changes? Plus I have seen your grammar in the current version is choppy, has your English gotten better since then? Other than your grammar, you really have been doing great working on this mod. Keep it up, my boi!
The season 7 is not ready yet, but I'm not working entirelly on it right now, because I'm working on something else aswell, but I've been doing some progress latelly, for example, was trying to implement part of the skills system that was on the tmod version of the mod, and kind of were able to, at least now mages will have a better selection of skills.
The mod is not planned to get optimization changes, mostly because I have no idea what broke it's performance, beside I believe the mod is heavy due to all the systems it brings, like classes, leveling and stuff, since It's loaded on the memory since launch.
My english skill has improved since the last season, but I still have some new things to learn, at least the new quest system the new mod season will bring will have less gramatical errors.

And thanks, that kind of think make me continue doing cool stuff on the mod.

The season 7 is not ready yet, but I'm not working entirelly on it right now, because I'm working on something else aswell, but I've been doing some progress latelly, for example, was trying to implement part of the skills system that was on the tmod version of the mod, and kind of were able to, at least now mages will have a better selection of skills.
The mod is not planned to get optimization changes, mostly because I have no idea what broke it's performance, beside I believe the mod is heavy due to all the systems it brings, like classes, leveling and stuff, since It's loaded on the memory since launch.
My english skill has improved since the last season, but I still have some new things to learn, at least the new quest system the new mod season will bring will have less gramatical errors.

And thanks, that kind of think make me continue doing cool stuff on the mod.
There's a Tmod version of Nterraria? Never knew. Anyways, the optimization issues could be from the second window that logs all of your movements and actions.
By the way, is this mod based off of DnD? I've been noticing some key features of DnD in this mod.

There's a Tmod version of Nterraria? Never knew. Anyways, the optimization issues could be from the second window that logs all of your movements and actions.
By the way, is this mod based off of DnD? I've been noticing some key features of DnD in this mod.
The Tmod version of the mod was halted on the development due to some complications, I guess tModLoader and I don't understand each other.
And I don't think It's that the causer of the fps issues, or else everyone who played Terraria would have that too.
And nope, my mod is not based on Dungeon and Dragons, actually, the only thing related to Dungeon and Dragons I've played is Neverwinter Nights and the D&D Online games, my mod actually is more based on mmos, or at least the good things they have, but I also add a few extra personal touches to it, like for example a few features you don't see in mmos, like Realms and Zones system, aswell as like to see customization in the game, which explains why you have so much freedom to pick classes.

Is there any efficient way to grind for XP? I don't want to have to tediously wait for night time to fight something strong but not broken/OP. (Not doing Jungle Biome!)

Is there any efficient way to grind for XP? I don't want to have to tediously wait for night time to fight something strong but not broken/OP. (Not doing Jungle Biome!)
One way of grinding is if you make use of the events, like the Pirate army. I remember that I placed a exp boost for doing those events. But on other hand, I don't remember what level the pirates are.
Another way of grinding is by making use of the Graveyard Biome, on hardmode It will possibly be for level 60~70.
The Evil biomes like the Corruption and the Crimson may help, but you most likelly would gain more exp grinding on the underground, but the surface has more enemies.
The hallow also may give some exp to help.
If the Antlions hive is in season 6 (which I doubt), you could make the desert floor plane around the area of it and kill everything that moves on it's surface, or let your summons do that, but if you remain stand still, you'll get exp penalty.

The Tmod version of the mod was halted on the development due to some complications, I guess tModLoader and I don't understand each other.
And I don't think It's that the causer of the fps issues, or else everyone who played Terraria would have that too.
And nope, my mod is not based on Dungeon and Dragons, actually, the only thing related to Dungeon and Dragons I've played is Neverwinter Nights and the D&D Online games, my mod actually is more based on mmos, or at least the good things they have, but I also add a few extra personal touches to it, like for example a few features you don't see in mmos, like Realms and Zones system, aswell as like to see customization in the game, which explains why you have so much freedom to pick classes.
Doing quests give you a ton of EXP, i.e. Triple Trouble, Steampunker Dream II.

Back
Top Bottom