Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I did it with Small, Normal, with no seed. When I exit out of the world, it also crashes when it starts to save.
That's a really weird issue, does a log appear on your Terraria folder? If does, mind posting it either here or through private message?

Beside, since It crashes when trying to save, maybe It's having problems to save? Is Windows is interfering with the mod saving files?

Try making a world with the normal, non-modded Terraria executable and move it to NTerraria's world folder.
Dude such a good suggestion! Good one. Also it could be the processor if its a craptop laptop. I just got one for my wife and had to trade in a compost crap toilet Intel Celeron (Its literally a free processor that Intel gets from recycled old models that didnt sell) for an AMD Radeon 9000e for a really good price at a pawn shop. I digress its a great story but I'm excited to be back on N Terraria. Now to wait for that:

Type or copy paste in favorite web brows
steam://open/console
Type or copy paste: download_depot 105600 105601 7118084600027986257 <Windows

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_105600\depot_105603 (You can watch it download if you are that bored or unsure of it downloading. It starts downloading in Images folder first)

There, I just saved someone an hour if they use windows

Well, people probably are wanting to know what's up with the Season 7 of the mod, and I say that it's development has been halted for a number of reasons.

One of which, somewhat the mod core is done, but I still have to add the content (new classes, items, etc) and do an extensive debugging, but I can't because latelly I've been really out of modding, if you get what I mean, like... I'm kind of tired of working on it, and I'm not sure if even taking some time off will give me will to work on it anymore, even more since I promissed you guys that I'd release the season 7 on Terraria 1.3.5, something I couldn't do either.

The multiplayer I'm still unable to make it work, no idea what I do that breaks it, or if the decompiling breaks it, multiplayer is a huge part of Terraria, like a must have, even more since I enjoying my time on the multiplayer of N Terraria 3, I'm even counting the time my char got blown online by a invisible Dungeon Guardian on the Underworld(beside that also intensified my trauma of the Dungeon guardian at the time), even more since It was fun debugging the multiplayer with the players at that time, even more since It gave me more fire into making it work so that the fun could last even longer, but even since N Terraria 4 came out, that kind of thing seems to have faded as the time, aswell as the open mod it was for people to donate content to, has years since the last time the wiki pages of art donation had a use, maybe that was when the mod begun to go downhill, somewhat.

Even though I've been able to bring up 6 seasons of the mod, each time Terraria gains a new update that brings changes, decompiling and fixing it's bugs gets harder and harder, the difficulty of decompilation and fixing the bugs on Terraria updates 1.3.5+ is so high, that I couldn't even get the game playable the last time I tried decompiling it, It's so many weird bugs stacked into weird codes whose I couldn't figure out how to fix.

So, look's like this time I wont be able to release the new season of the mod, at least for now, and I have no idea of when I might return working on it, If I return to work on it.

Before someone asks about making the mod on tModLoader, I tried, I even tried to make it possible for you to pick which kind of features you'd want on the game, like If you wanted leveling, install the leveling mod, if you wanted classes, install classes mod, but the problem is that making the mod on tModLoader opened doors to new issues, not only related to the modloader engine itself, but also compatibility with other mods, let's say, something might be broken on the mod because some other mod stuff did change after the mod change, by that, you may wonder what is the kind of state of the mod on tModLoader version, beside It's a bit playable, It's also broken. It's even more broken since the latest updates of modloader, which broke the manual interface drawing scripts.

Before the problem, the mod looked like this on mod loader though. (Ps:. I don't add randoms to my friends list on steam, so don't even try)

And now you guys might be thinking, what now? Well, I may still show up to give support on older seasons of the mod (6+ and less), but for the season 7's future, It's still uncertain, beside, I also have pending things to do, there are several personal projects I need to finish, including one which I've delayed for about 5 years because I were trying to give my best on the mod, so I guess It's a good thing for me to invest my time trying to make it reach the hand of the people, maybe in the future you guys might see, hear, read or even play my project, anyway, if you're curious about it, check my signature, you'll see it there, aswell as more information about it.

Well, I guess that's all. I wont say more, because it would be the same as "The End", and so I don't want it to be like that, so... Better leave like this.

The multiplayer I'm still unable to make it work, no idea what I do that breaks it, or if the decompiling breaks it, multiplayer is a huge part of Terraria, like a must have, even more since I enjoying my time on the multiplayer of N Terraria 3, I'm even counting the time my char got blown online by a invisible Dungeon Guardian on the Underworld(beside that also intensified my trauma of the Dungeon guardian at the time), even more since It was fun debugging the multiplayer with the players at that time, even more since It gave me more fire into making it work so that the fun could last even longer, but even since N Terraria 4 came out, that kind of thing seems to have faded as the time, aswell as the open mod it was for people to donate content to, has years since the last time the wiki pages of art donation had a use, maybe that was when the mod begun to go downhill, somewhat.
Have you tried fiddling around the original terrariaserver.exe file? Chances are, you have to make your own executable, much like how tmodloader has its own executable for servers.

Have you tried fiddling around the original terrariaserver.exe file? Chances are, you have to make your own executable, much like how tmodloader has its own executable for servers.
Actually, that isn't related, and has nothing to do with the syncing problems on the mod. If that were the issue, TerrariaServer.exe would show those kinds of problems too (since It's actually Terraria client without loading and drawing any of the game stuffs).

i think people add leveling and stuff on tmodloader because they liked this mod so instead of them asking they made leveling on it (if that makes sense i have no idea if its true but this is a amazing mod :D)

i think people add leveling and stuff on tmodloader because they liked this mod so instead of them asking they made leveling on it (if that makes sense i have no idea if its true but this is a amazing mod :D)
I can't blame them, farming for something in Terraria makes one want it to have leveling, so they can gather a lot of exp while trying to get the o' so wanted loot.
At least in my case was like that some time after I begun playing Terraria, I've been grinding in the Corruption, killing Eater of Souls over and over to collect Rotten Chunks to make Leather, I've been wondering that time how many levels I'd've got at the moment.

This mod is pretty awesome!
Personally I like terraria about exploring :) .. Because when you reach/collect almost everything of the game, you feels like you are done! nothing about improving gear or kill something to find unique items (as diablo haha). Is more like to watch a movie more than once, starts feels boring... But it happens, totally normal. that's when you said "It's time to move on, I'm done here" :) ..

With this mod you are givin longer life to this game. Yeah, the most fun was exploring with friends.

I just want that you give us an option for disable "EXP/CXP" words appears on screen, when there are so many mobs or an event I starts to feel LAG. BTW I can't find what's "lite mode" is doing exactly? I'm checked but I can't see nothing changes.

This mod is pretty awesome!
Personally I like terraria about exploring :) .. Because when you reach/collect almost everything of the game, you feels like you are done! nothing about improving gear or kill something to find unique items (as diablo haha). Is more like to watch a movie more than once, starts feels boring... But it happens, totally normal. that's when you said "It's time to move on, I'm done here" :) ..

With this mod you are givin longer life to this game. Yeah, the most fun was exploring with friends.

I just want that you give us an option for disable "EXP/CXP" words appears on screen, when there are so many mobs or an event I starts to feel LAG. BTW I can't find what's "lite mode" is doing exactly? I'm checked but I can't see nothing changes.
I'm not working on the mod anymore, at least for now, so I'm not going to do any changes right now.
Also, the "lite mode" is related to the health bar, isn't? I guess it is.

Well, due to a bug a player reported to me, which is because the Yellow Wrench doesn't exist in-game, I'll try making at least one patch for the season 6+.
So better address the issues now before I finish the patch.
Ps:. Sadly multiplayer is not involved, beside I can see what I can do about that.

Edit:. Nevermind the wrench issue, but I'll still try to see about some bugs on season 6.

Edit2:. Well... Multiplayer is completelly broken by what it seems, when I disable the mod sync on it, the server turns impossible to connect too.

On other hand, I changed the way the exp is displayed when you kill monsters, no longer will show an exp effect on the place a monster has been killed, instead It shows a text with percentage stack + the percentage of exp you acquired from the last monster you killed for 5 seconds bellow the player, does that seems like a good change?

Last edited:
For 1.2.4.1, I have no idea, but I guess you may try the method to downgrade to early 1.3?
Just use the search for the forums for downgrade, might pop up how to.

omg... why?! this mod is awesome... can anyone retake the development?? hahahahah ^^''
I guess not, not only I doubt the game would keep the same quality if other person took the lead to develop it, but also I didn't saw anybody interessed in continuing, and based on previous experiences, I doubt would be a good idea, anyway.

omg... why?! this mod is awesome... can anyone retake the development?? hahahahah ^^''
Hey, it happens. Especially with the way Terraria is updated. They keep changing the engine so a the developer of a mod this in depth either has to devote a massive chunk of their time into updating the mod, for potentially no money, or move on. And there is nothing wrong with moving on.

Honestly, if anyone takes over, the first thing they're going to do is start snipping content to lighten the load. Which would make it a less awesome mod. And at that point, any potential developers might as well make a new mod focusing on what inspired them from this mod.

Back
Top Bottom