• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*After managing to avoid the zombies thanks to the Ring of Shadows' invisibility powers, I decide to enter the upstairs door without a sign.*

((I think @AlphaEspeon got Internet Explorer))
@Animus Viral you take around 20kg of shotgun and gun ammo, and around 15 kg of that energy storage.
You head up, just to see the locker room flooded with zombies.
@Murphmario you get up, and you see another corridor, but with four doors, one seems to lead to the Intelligence center, other to the guards rooms, other to the Vigilance center, and the final to another staircase.

You blow most of them, and mow down the rest, it's safe for opening the locker, surprise!, It has several locks, they are regular locks, shouldn't be hard but it's going to take a time.

*finds a door open and goes in it* Well who was here? *accidentally kicks a screw and it makes a big noise*

(The noise Alpha heard was Murphmario. Alpha has some good hearing! She is also in the same room as Murphmario right now)

Are the locks connected to the locker? Like is it pad locks or locks welded to it.
Is it like:
upload_2019-1-11_13-22-31.jpeg

Takes the weaponry and places it on my back then heads towards the lockpicked locker.
(Is the energy weapon able to emit beams of coherent light. A beam of sufficient wattage - say, several megawatts - could do considerable damage if focused on a target for a few seconds, able to cut someone in half?)

(Just saying this about Lavin, she's currently wherever she is doing whatever she's doing (maybe hunting, maybe getting in trouble, who knows? (Although she'd probably have even that over how it's at the base for her.)))

@Animus Viral the lockpick locker was the one with the weapon. The energy weaponry are of different types, from plasma cannon to tesla lightning rifles, to something like a doomsday device, but that one is broken.
@Murphmario most of them die, but one of them pops out a shotgun and starts shooting, his accuracy is REAL bad, but the spread is dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom