• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well, guess we only have one way to find out if he's alive or not. And that is to keep going forwards."
*Heads more into the HQ.*

((Waiting for TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6.))

Well I updated NEGIS in the meanwhile.
NEGIS_OS v.85
MetruMainframe
========================================
Hello. This is N.E.G.I.S. also known as the New Enclave Guardian and Intelligence System. Version 0.178
Welcome to the Metru Mainframe Network.
Please choose one of the preset commands here for more information.
For more complex commands, type them out as complete English sentences within '<>'. Failure to do so will result in the command being ignored. Example: <Help me please with the controls.>

This includes Holographic Terracotta Army, The Armory, Training Arena, and Vahki's Hubris. These are used to store weapons and armor and other assortments.

This includes The Armory, Forge, Workshop, The Basic Matter Replicators and Xia's Furnace. These are used to produce an assortment of tool, weapons, etc.

This includes the Arc, Observatory, Automated Doctor(Auto-Doc) and Knowledge Tower. These are used for information storage and research into other topics. Also for healing wounds easier.

This includes the Tavern and the food dispensers located around here. This is where food and water are provided.

This includes the Fortress. This is where the meeting room, brig, and some weapons are located.

200 units of Food per week. Supplied by The Farm.

35 Power Units(Battery Cores) per week. Supplied by The Dynamo.

155 deciliters of water produced per week. Supplied by Water Purifier and Nearby Lake.

861242 grams of Raw Materials produced per day. Supplied by The Arc and Material Extractors/Processors found here and there.

Archives are still being updated. Please Wait...
Most profile information is summarized, further information will be recorded afterwards.

(Female,presumably human)
is daughter of DELTA, has ability to use magic, prefers to use summoning magic. Has some sword training.

(Male, Unknown) An Egyptian God. According to lore, those who possesses an Ankh is completely protected from his attacks.

(Male,Unknown) is the master creator and ruler of Matoran.

(Male,presumably Artificial Human Demigod)
has power to use ultraviolet flames.
He wears a black robe with lines of purple in the cap, the border of the sleeves and the lower part of the robe.
His hair is dark purple, and his eyes are of a intense purple, that glows as his emotions come and go.
He wears black cloth shoes, that are quite sturdy.
In his left eye you see a scar that seems to be recent, and in his left arm an enormous scar, that spins around the entire arm.
He is around 1.80 tall, is a human, but in his face you see the Elven heritage.

(Female,presumably human) is the mother of ALPHA, has wings similar to an angel, Very skilled mage and swordswoman.

(Male,Human,Deceased) A guard who has died after being corrupted into a zombie.

(Male, Human) wields Yo-yo, has a "Starbomb"

(Female,Dragon) is an inherent ruler of a kingdom. Records show that she constantly gets harmed quite a lot.

(Female,presumably human)

(Male, Human) Unknown

(AI) is the very AI you are using to view this. The New Enclave Guardian and Intelligence System.

(Male,Human,Deceased) A guard who has died after being corrupted into a zombie.

(Male,[REDACTED]) is a eccentric craftsman.

(Male, Hedgehog)

Most Original Comments were Redacted.

The book contains detailed descriptions of magic capable of creating worlds, life, about anything, with drawings about it. Clearly the writers of this have not heard of the effects of Energized Protodermis has on many beings and worlds.
There's also drawings of relics with power from gods, including what they do.
The list includes: (These are basically the important ones.)
Ring of shadows (a dark metal ring with a gem that looks like the one from the silver ring from the same room) Reduces light level, also optional invisibility.
The better alternative is a Stealth Boy, a Kanohi Huna, or a Kanohi Volitak.
Ring of light (silver with a white gem) Provides light when wearer wants, wearer becomes stronger in more light that isn't from the ring, also protects from being blinded by bright lights.
The better alternative is the Kanohi Avohkii
Spear of kings (the spear) Becomes stronger the more influence its victims have.

It seems to include some spells that would likely cause madness to almost everyone seeing them. The writers clear have never seen Tren Krom nor Annona before writing this. A few of them have better alternatives. There is also a section on how to summon Cthulhu.

It includes instructions on simpler magical weapons like swords with fire magic and also more advanced things like weapons that steal the victim's soul. The weapons are primitive compared with few other weapons found in the MU.

This book detailing many fighting secrets and ideas. It however is in a different language that is currently unknown.

This shows a mechanical suit that can both be used as armor and can function as an autonomous soldier.

*The schematics appear to be a combination of many other tools. The schematics are in an unknown language.*

*There are simply documents that are written in a different language, it doesn't seem like you can read it. You can only see the titles of the documents: Protodermis, Plague, and Shadowed.*

not including personal objects and things stored outside of the production wing.
(removed)Sterling Silver [Redacted]
(removed)[Redacted]cube
(removed)Vial of E.P.
Iron(in grams) x 4839
Lead(in grams) x 4268
Light Scorcher x 1
Enhancer x 1
Battery Cores x 189
Food(in grams) x 14982
Water(in liters) x 128792
Herbs x 68
Damaged Spear x 1
Unsorted items x 217243

Currently on Radio Frequency FM 78.

Mineral Extractors - ON
Water Purifier - ON
Target Dummy Fighting - OFF
The Dynamo - ON
Material Processors - ON
Basic Matter Replicators - ON

Rook's Complex - 50 miles north.
Mysterious Cave - 4 kio south.
Plagued Wasteland - 3 kio northeast.
Mysterious Ruins - 5 kio west
Lake - 1 kio east

Please Insert a Viable Device that is desired to be Reformatted.

*It appears the coding for the AI is both in a different language and programming language. You can't tell what this Technobabble is about.*

He currently isn't here. That Rook could have already died. Or he might use the intercom speakers to blare out at us when he realizes that there are people here.
"Well, guess we only have one way to find out if he's alive or not. And that is to keep going forwards."
*Heads more into the HQ.*

((Waiting for TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6.))
((Quite dank good that I just came when u are on))
You head into the IQ, there is a corridor, at the left is what seems to be the Weaponry or something, in the right there is an access to some stairs, in the front there is a door with a weird sign.

Last edited:
*walking around looking for something and finds a dungeon with skeletons and rotting corpses* Yuck. *with nose plugged* Hey guys, I found a dungeon down here!

(EDIT. Did you copy the character bios in our signatures @Animus Viral? I'm surprised that you didn't use my big word for Delta. Not saying I don't like it)

DisastrousNauticalCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

*Lockpicks Locker*

((@Alpha Espeon it's a prison, I don't think there could be dungeon))
((Currently, i am the one showing the place, but I will go with you))
You go downstairs and you find a basement, it has various supplies. There are three doors, one of them has a sign that says "Groceries" other that has a symbol that ressembles ammo, and the other dosen't has any sign.
There is a putrid scenth in the air.

[doublepost=1547223074,1547222972][/doublepost]
DisastrousNauticalCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

*Lockpicks Locker*
You lockpick it, but because of Alpha scream, you don't get to see what is inside

*pulls out sword and slices the corpse in half and pulls out a towel to lay on the floor and sits on it, obviously very traumatized and rocking back and forth*

So what was this complex used for exactly? I would say prison or police station but the fact is why would it have a park then, and with such an easy lock?

Back
Top Bottom