Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Alright, just be careful. Especially when it comes to Voodoo Demons."
*Follows Bubby as well, keeping my Daedalus Stormbow out in case anything attacks*

I enter the training arena and see Alpha. "Um, Guys, Alpha's out cold."

"Huh?" I take a peek.

"Yeah. My father doesn't take kindly to those who unleash his... Physical form."

"A Voodoo Demon is a Demon carrying a Guide Voodoo Doll. If the Guide Voodoo Doll falls into lava, then... let's just say we'll be fighting for our lives if that happens."

"A Voodoo Demon is a Demon carrying a Guide Voodoo Doll. If the Guide Voodoo Doll falls into lava, then... let's just say we'll be fighting for our lives if that happens."
"ok, got it. im totally not going to throw a doll into the lava just to see what happens"

"And I'm totally not going to eat your soul if you dare disturb my dad." I seem to be serious, not about not being about to, but the other way around.

"Bubby, that's a bit uncalled for. Besides, wouldn't we need to kill your father anyways to release the spirits of light and dark?"

"And I'm totally not going to eat your soul if you dare disturb my dad." I seem to be serious, not about not being about to, but the other way around.
Program laughs "good one, but i dont have a soul. remember?"

the light level suddenly flickers to a lower amount momentarily

"...what was that, and why do i feel like something of mine got stolen and replaced by something of lower quality?"

"Bubby, that's a bit uncalled for. Besides, wouldn't we need to kill your father anyways to release the spirits of light and dark?"
I hiss at Murph. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY FATHER AS IF HE WAS A PAWN!" My voice is distorting. "JUST A REMINDER THAT IF YOU UNLEASH MY GRANDPARENTS UNTO THE WORLD, CHAOS WILL ENSUE, THE WORLD WILL BE RIDDLED WITH CORRUPTION, AND YOU WILL ALL DIE!" Crimtane energy is is revolving around me as my eyes glow with fury. You've really ticked me off this time.

*Points the Night's Edge at the figure*
"Listen here, you! If you harm my friends, then you are going to get it! Now leave!"

"Shadow? Seriously?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW TRUE DARKNESS UNTIL IT SEEPS INTO YOUR SOUL!"

Suddenly, my figure is changed, I'm growing larger and darker, my eyes are glowing and horns have appeared on my head and are getting longer. I summon my Chaos Sabers, but they are larger and sharper. You can get a good look at them... (Will add in a moment.)

Back
Top Bottom