• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i fly next to you. "Vacation huh? A being like you could be better suited for the Underworld if you're looking for vacation. Though, the locals don't take kindly to visitors, which might be a problem if you're aiming for a relaxing day away from the light of day."
"How profound, how deep..."
"...How boring. Let's just go."
"Doesn't really sound like a vacation, more like just a walk through the woods. By the way, do you mind if I come along? I've got nothing better to do."
"Sure."

(I kind of hope you find Lavin and Def's thing while there. I don't know how long I'd have to wait if you don't.)

"Alright then, cool. Also, if you two want back into the underworld, then there is an empty well that serves as a hellevator all the way down there. It's a steep drop though..."

"Steep drop, huh? I don't need a drop to get home." Suddenly, a portal appears. "This should lead straight to the outside of my dad's castle, unless I mixed my left with my right again, then we'll end up in a dangerous ruin that was destroyed by a brimstone witch."
[doublepost=1548444730,1548444672][/doublepost]Going AFK because my iPad is dying and it's almost time for class.

(Are you hoping for someone else to determine what you come across, or are you going to do it yourself?)

Well, Lavin and Def are with eachother, Lavin is stuck on a beartrap, Def is guarding her, Xernir would probably be nearby, but @Godley is afk and as such not doing anything so the situation wouldn't proceed without outside interfernce.

*Vezon comes upon the scene with Lavin and Def.*

(Since I have yet to receive an answer to my question about how Xernir is following Lavin and Def I'll just do this now.)
Lavin and Def are going through the woods. Lavin is in front, she steps into a bear trap and a wolf comes out of a nearby bush. Def gets in between her and the wolf.
(Just using this as a reference material.)
"Oh a wolf... Hmm... Maybe if I simply... Ah yes..."
*Vezon is now sneaking up on the wolf.*

The wolf gets closer to Lavin, Def still in between them. Def zaps the wolf with intent to scare it, it simply lets out a pained yelp and continues its approach.

*When Vezon gets close enough*
"SURPRISE!"
Promo_Art_Skakdi_Vezon.jpg

*Vezon rams his shield into the wolf then attempts to thrust his spear into the wolf.*

The wolf was stunned by the shield for enough time to be hit with the spear. (I'll let you decide the results of that, this is not a major encounter nor did I ever intend to have this actually happen.)

Lavin's leg looks quite injured, but if the trap were to be removed she should be rather easy to heal.
"Well, I'm not exactly going to get out of this on my own."

Back
Top Bottom