OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

@Orifan1 @Sockmonkey367 @ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser
Unlike my previous role plays, I will judge these character descriptions a bit harder. Take a look of another character I made. All characters have to be FULL HUMAN unless their Gear connects to it in a way. Like a wolf with wolf senses enchantment. Also new thing I am going to establish. no handheld weapons as a Gear. Your gear has to be unique while keeping it simple. It has to be something has room for improvement. Also one thing to get clear and that is the Gear your character uses can't be overpowered. Now everyone tagged, use these comments and change your character to it.

Name: Shaggy (Young)

Personality: Shaggy is the cowardly slacker more interested in eating than solving mysteries and is the best friend of Scooby-Doo. Shaggy's distinct personality is evident with his 1960s speech style. Shaggy also can man up at times when needed.

Normal Appearance: Lanky appearance comprised of shaggy dirty blonde hair (from which his nickname is derived) and a rough goatee. He typically wears a green T-shirt and brown bell bottoms, further accentuating his sixties appearance.
Young_Shaggy.png

Hero Outfit: Same as Normal because he is that cool.

Reason you joined Yuu High: Because Shaggy needs to assert his dominance as he needs to

Gear Name: Ultra Zap

Gear Description: Shaggy is able to manifests his body to lightning quickly and shoot forwards a bit of distance before turning back to his normal self. Shaggy requires physical energy to do so but the distance he travels depends on how much he uses. This Gear can be paired with expert close combat. Zapping into someone makes Shaggy appear, charging into his target with extreme power consisting of electricity however zapping Shaggy himself a bit in the process.

Misc.: Shaggy’s gear is basically like Pikachu's quick attack from smash bros.

>has to be human
The operators are Orokin. therfor they are human. because the orokin are human.
also, the warframes are
infested humans, which really isint that far from human.
>no handheld weapons as gear
ok then. im out. no idea why you dislike Exalted blade but ok.

>has to be human
also, the warframes are
gear is basically a superpower in this RP, not a hand held weapon. I would accept in a different RP as long as it matches the taste

human> ......fine.

handheld weapons> those are my miscs, not the gear. Easily misplaced or forgotten. but if you don't like that I will make them cosmetic. they will be his multiscarf (orange) and his wolf plushie. which is memorabilia from someone he considered a good companion

gear OPness> The power is always on the premise of being held by laws. he is weak, and cannot carry heavy objects. in addition o that, unless someone would double up with him to throw heavy things, he can't keep i flying when he changes it. and it plummets. secondly, matter can't be created or destroyed. So once he makes something, he is unable to change it back due to not being his fire. and if he is in a room without a certain thing (like carbon) he can't make or fully make the item he wants. and also, he cannot instantly change the heat radically. he can change things from hot to normal quick but it takes time to go from hot to cold or freezing. this is especially with things like water. he needs to make the water before making the ice or steam. And also, Mike has his own things he will restrict himself on, like acids or inhumane actions. that good?

Last edited:
I just said its an armor gear, it protects her from attacks, especially darkness attacks, but on the downside staying under it for too long can corrupt her.
The gear needs one more thing that makes it a bit more offensive as your gear needs to have room for improvement. Duration of use of the gear might be one thing but that is all.
You got this, everything else is great.k

human> ......fine.

handheld weapons> those are my miscs, not the gear. Easily misplaced or forgotten. but if you don't like that I will make them cosmetic. they will be his multiscarf (orange) and his wolf plushie. which is memorabilia from someone he considered a good companion

gear OPness> The power is always on the premise of being held by laws. he is weak, and cannot carry heavy objects. in addition o that, unless someone would double up with him to throw heavy things, he can't keep i flying when he changes it. and it plummets. secondly, matter can't be created or destroyed. So once he makes something, he is unable to change it back due to not being his fire. and if he is in a room without a certain thing (like carbon) he can't make or fully make the item he wants. and also, he cannot instantly change the heat radically. he can change things from hot to normal quick but it takes time to go from hot to cold or freezing. this is especially with things like water. he needs to make the water before making the ice or steam. And also, Mike has his own things he will restrict himself on, like acids or inhumane actions. that good?
I am still kinda confused on the gear. Is it a creation gear that allows the creation of certain things? Try explaining it a bit more simpler.

>has to be human
also, the warframes are
Now if you are able to have a gear that allows you to use an element to create a sword, that would be good. Try making someone thats new or base it off someone and change their offensive skills.

The gear needs one more thing that makes it a bit more offensive as your gear needs to have room for improvement. Duration of use of the gear might be one thing but that is all.
You got this, everything else is great.k
'.'

Okay, two blades now appear from her fists that deal more damage and sometimes even draw blood, though rarely.

But it's a superhero school...

Can't stuff be a little on the violent side? This just buffs her punch.

But it's a superhero school...

Can't stuff be a little on the violent side? This just buffs her punch.
It doesn't buff her punch but rather adds blades to her arms. Maybe the power to shift into your shadow for a certain amount of time making you invincible for the short time you are in it?

The blades aren't legit blades, as they usually don't even cut. They just buff her punch. Though, I can cut out the blades and just say her punches are buffed if you really dislike them.

Name:
Hydraxon

Appearance and Hero Outfit:
Screenshot-2019-2-5 Crashed (Music Only) mp4.png

Crashed.mov - VLC media player 2_5_2019 7_02_22 PM.png
Hydraxon wears thick, protective armor. He dislikes being out of it.

Personality:
Hydraxon has a strong sense of justice and is dedicated to his job. He always wears armor and weapons for the fact he doesn't like to trust anyone. Otherwise he doesn't care what else happens. He liked solitude and enjoyed hunting. He was brave, but practical enough to flee if he was losing a fight. He has a single-minded dedication to the justice of his profession. He dislikes being out of armor as he dislikes being vulnerable. Due to his sense of justice, he dislikes joking around and remains focused on his assigned tasks. He is a exceling student as he completes his tasks and work completely, quickly and fully. As a side effect, he could be seen as ruthless as he doesn't care for who is involved, as long as the task gets finished in the end. He will, however, turn down jobs that he deems unethical i.e. a task that requires him to cause unnecessary destruction and chaos would be deemed unethical. He usually keeps to himself and doesn't talk with others unless needed.

Tools and weapons:[STAMPED OUT]
He has wrist blades and a Cordak Blaster. He also has blades attached his armor.
(I'm going to leave this as if it was archived but simply ignore this okay?)

Gear: Repulsion

Description: It allows its user to repel other objects for offense or defense. The target cannot touch the user and is flung away with considerable force. This power cannot be used on more than one target at a time.

: Misc :

Occupation
Prison Jailer, member of an Order, and Criminal Hunter

Goal
To jail all villains as their punishment.

School Uniform
latest
When in his school uniform, he quite is irritated for an amount of time. Despite wearing the uniform, he hides metal plates under his uniform as protection and comfort as he dislikes being out of armor.

Other Facts:
He dislikes people who see shadow as evil and light as good, and even vice versa. This is because he sees it as an amoral thing. After all, villains can use light(Luminous) and heroes can use shadow (Shadow Spyro) so Hydraxon sees it simply as a tool, not inherently evil nor good, it's only one of those when someone uses it.

He can usually speak in a mysterious language, most people can't translate it. This language he speaks is considered a dead language.

Last edited:
Name:
Hydraxon

250px-Set_Hydraxon.jpg

Personality:
Hydraxon has a strong sense of justice and is dedicated to his job. He always wears armor and weapons for the fact he doesn't like to trust anyone.

Gear Name:

Emulation

Gear Explanation:
Allows user to analyze and duplicate any power of another sapient being for a short time(Usually) if they see the power in action. To replicate a power, the user must see it in use and then wait to analyze and duplicate it.The length of the copying process varies by power. If the user deactivates the copied power, they will have to recopy it, though the copying time will become progressively shorter with each time the same power is copied. It does, however, reach a state in which the speed of copying cannot become faster.

Occupation
Jailer

Goal

School Uniform
150px-Dekar.PNG

To compensate for school rules, he is severely weakened in weaponry and armor, he still wields some for his own protection. His launcher and blades will be stored in his locker while school is in session.

(Just going to wait for you to approve or disapprove this before entering the RP. I'll try to make any changes you want me to make.)
But we gotta be Human

(pretty much my gear is where I can make fire into certain things. I cannot make the fire or make the atoms, nor can I quickly change the temperature if it's the polar opposite. So I need to work with what I have or my gear is useless. this is why I put my hook as a side weapon. so he can't be useless if in unfavorable environments.)

(pretty much my gear is where I can make fire into certain things. I cannot make the fire or make the atoms, nor can I quickly change the temperature if it's the polar opposite. So I need to work with what I have or my gear is useless. this is why I put my hook as a side weapon. so he can't be useless if in unfavorable environments.)
No hook. The more struggle, the more interesting. Also every character should have their fair share of weaknesses. For example, Ashley's most powerful attacks she had to touch her foe, leaving her at quite the struggle against users who use ranged gears. The process of making something should be if you know how it is made. You could start off by making simple things from scratch but then your character will progressively learn how to make more things as your character develops. Few things. You are also really close to being accepted till I understand the following.

-How are your objects made. Are they made from carbon alone?
-Why temperature change? What is the temperature for?
-How is the fire generated?

Name:
Hydraxon

250px-Set_Hydraxon.jpg

Personality:
Hydraxon has a strong sense of justice and is dedicated to his job. He always wears armor and weapons for the fact he doesn't like to trust anyone. Otherwise he doesn't care what else happens. He liked solitude and enjoyed hunting. He was brave, but practical enough to flee if he was losing a fight. He has a single-minded dedication to the justice of his profession. He dislikes being out of armor as he dislikes being vulnerable. Due to his sense of justice, he dislikes joking.

Tools and weapons:
He has wrist blades and a Cordak Blaster. He also has blades attached his armor.

Gear Name:

Emulation

Gear Explanation:
Allows user to analyze and duplicate any power of another sapient being for a short time(Usually 10 - 30 minutes) if they see the power in action. To replicate a power, the user must see it in use and then wait to analyze and duplicate it. It cannot be duplicated from memory alone. The length of the copying process varies by power. If the user deactivates the copied power, they will have to recopy it, though the copying time will become progressively shorter with each time the same power is copied, although it doesn't need to be consecutive. It does, however, reach a state in which the speed of copying cannot become faster.

Occupation
Prison Jailer

Goal

School Uniform
150px-Dekar.PNG

When in his school uniform, he is severely weakened in weaponry and armor, he still wields some for his own protection. His sphere launcher which can launch almost anything that can fit into it, usually junk, and two handheld blades will be stored in his locker while school is in session.

(Just going to wait for you to approve or disapprove this. I'll try to make any changes you want me to make.
EDIT: He is human, he's just wearing a lot of armor.)

Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
So my main question is why your character is a "bionicle". Is it some kind of meme I can't understand? By the way, Shaggy is better.

So I understand it is a human but no armor. It could be for the hero costume but that is all. Describe how your character looks (AS A HUMAN NOT IN ARMOR) is. Also no weapons. Your gear is your weapon. Also I prefer not a copy gear, as it isn't something you could approve on and progress with. Try another gear.

No hook. The more struggle, the more interesting. Also every character should have their fair share of weaknesses. For example, Ashley's most powerful attacks she had to touch her foe, leaving her at quite the struggle against users who use ranged gears. The process of making something should be if you know how it is made. You could start off by making simple things from scratch but then your character will progressively learn how to make more things as your character develops. Few things. You are also really close to being accepted till I understand the following.

-How are your objects made. Are they made from carbon alone?
-Why temperature change? What is the temperature for?
-How is the fire generated?

Ok.
Ok.
Ok.
So my main question is why your character is a "bionicle". Is it some kind of meme I can't understand? By the way, Shaggy is better.

So I understand it is a human but no armor. It could be for the hero costume but that is all. Describe how your character looks (AS A HUMAN NOT IN ARMOR) is. Also no weapons. Your gear is your weapon. Also I prefer not a copy gear, as it isn't something you could approve on and progress with. Try another gear.

ok. The bare minimum he needs fire. So most likely he must need carbon and oxygen to even change them. why fire? because it has heat, carbon and oxygen. which are common and is easiest to work with when changing the atoms and electrons. and that's why he can change the temp, so that everything he throws won't b burning hot for him to touch. And he cannot generate the fire out of power means. He can multiply a fire, he can start a fire like a normal person. but cannot use powers to start the fire.

My Responses:

Question #1: None of your business

Request #1:
Here is his appearance without armor. My attempt with Fallout 4 Character Creation Tool. I also tried to make him look like a soldier.
Unarmored Hydraxon.png

Request #2:
Here's his new gear.
Gear Name:
Judgmental Weapons

Gear Explanation:
This ability can create a beam that has the ability to affect the will of beings, either destroying an enemy's will to continue fighting, or reinforcing an ally's resolve. When used on an enemy, the being becomes disillusioned with violence, making them wish for peace and cease to fight. The power of the gear can be augmented by the mental strength and skill of the user; conversely, the gear's effectiveness is also determined by the mental strength of the target. Furthermore, the gear's power can be also hampered if the target has been trained to mentally shield their mind from outside interference. Hydraxon usually uses this to peacefully resolve conflicts. But otherwise he will use violence against his target if it's useless. He also can make makeshift solid mental-energy weapons, he can summon them without much effort, he can wield these as long as he's conscious and clearheaded, they also must be in a range near him in order to exist, about 5 meters away from him is the limit. They glow blue and kinda look like a hologram. Just like a normal weapon, these weapons can break, forcing Hydraxon to waste some time with remaking them again.

Also for the story, are we going to have actual class numbers or is everyone in this roleplay going to be in the same class? It is a school after all.

I'm going to add these details to the original post after making this.

Last edited:

ok. The bare minimum he needs fire. So most likely he must need carbon and oxygen to even change them. why fire? because it has heat, carbon and oxygen. which are common and is easiest to work with when changing the atoms and electrons. and that's why he can change the temp, so that everything he throws won't b burning hot for him to touch. And he cannot generate the fire out of power means. He can multiply a fire, he can start a fire like a normal person. but cannot use powers to start the fire.
I'm going try to simplify it for everyone, are you saying he can control fire and its temperature but he can't make it?

Back
Top Bottom