1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by SimeaseKitten, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

Ok fine. How about now? Transference is no longer a gear and is a misc instead
    “Oh but that’s still an issue” Transference isint even a superpower. It’s just, as I said before, a cooler way of getting into “superhero mode” or whatever the :red: the anime calls it. Not. A. Gear.

2. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser Eye of Cthulhu

fair enough.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2019 ---
    TBH if it is just a transition call it a transition, not a gear. And IDK if talking like that to them will help you in this case.

3. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

this is simply me predicting that he will have another issue, and posting a pre-counterargument to his issue. besides, even if i wanted to change it to make it less rude, you've already set it in stone by quoting me.

also, no. "transference" is a better name and i can prove it mathematically

4. Yello_X

Yello_X Plantera

Yuu High, Mii Short

Anyway, you new people better get ready fast because I just made Neko Sensei arrive quicker than expected

5. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

@SimeaseKitten is it better to stop this problem with @Orifan1 by making their "transference" just something in the suit (Like how Mike's would give the illusion that it grows onto him) and not a second gear?

6. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

@Orifan1
    It sounds good with me as that power is added in you super hero suit, as long as you explain how it is implemented. Orifan1, tell me when you have done so.

7. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

but i already did that. its under misc.

SimeaseKitten likes this.
  8. Defure

Defure Golem

I'll be leaving this rp. It's not because of anything to do with the rp or the people in it, just something on my end.

9. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

oooh no! I'm sorry you had to go. if you come back one day I will try and help bring u up to speed

10. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

(is this even a thing anymore??)

11. Animus Viral

Animus Viral The Destroyer

(Talk to the kitten.)

12. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

13. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Terrarian

Pokemon Wild Camp is a minor one still going on.
    I might make another pokemon one but a bit more serious and such.
    The detective RP I made (Gurandohanmā) is kinda iffy because it requires a bunch of attention to get started.
    This RP has sadly stopped.

14. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

ok. Sorry to hear that