OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by SimeaseKitten, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Steampunker

This was just for the beginning ability so yeah, it's range could increase. Slowly of course. But again, the only one target rule will still apply.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer The Destroyer

Well Blue can be a good option to help you, eh? He can slow down people with his blizzard so you can focus on one person, then move to the other guy.

3. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Steampunker

Plus kinda stealth in a blizzard. It could work. Hydraxon's Gear is designed to stun and knock out for capture so that would make it a bit easier.

4. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser Eye of Cthulhu

hmm. I think the visual one would be put in appearance or superhero outfit. any reason to it being considered a gear?

Bubby Aurora likes this.
  5. Defure

Defure Golem

Not really, actually, sure, it gives him a little extra agility and a tail, but that isn't much.

6. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

Can't allow it. However if you are aiming to be a dragon, you could use a quirk that is dragon like, giving you the appearance of a human/dragon. Ask me if you have any further questions.
    Ah, so I would recommend a dragon-born like gear to allow so, as people with dragon-born gears has a tail, sometimes claws, and many other dragon-like features with small exceptions like wings (which sucks).
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 11, 2019 ---
    Just to speed things up a bit
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2019 ---
    stamp-1966698_960_720.png

Animus Viral likes this.
  7. Defure

Defure Golem

Name: Munar

Personality: Munar is generally quite distrustful. He is very loyal to his friends however, usually doing whatever they ask of him, even if it would put him in danger. He's willing to do things that would either hurt him or be seen as evil for the sake of good, or his friends.

Normal Appearance: Basically has a more casual version of his hero outfit without a hood.

Hero Outfit:
    [​IMG]
    Reason to join: He wants to understand his power better.

Gear Name: Shadowscale

Gear Description: He's a draconic lizard. Basically fireproof and scales are more durable than skin. He also has claws.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  8. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Steampunker

That reminds me of Goris. If you don't know, Goris is a Deathclaw, wearing a cloak to pose as a human, claiming that he was really a human but had some deformity he wished to hide. It reminds me of something like that.

Goris sprites.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

Explain what your characters gear allows him to do in detail.

Also no physical weapons.

10. Defure

Defure Golem

I done edited, explanation added and blades removed.

11. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

arts2018-10-111974193.png

12. Defure

Defure Golem

Btw, where did rule 6 come from?

13. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

From a private convo RP that is nearing its end.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 14, 2019 ---
    @Bubby Aurora @ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser @Animus Viral @Yello_Xplorer @Defure

The IC thread is out! Remember, ask questions here and NO one liners! Make sure everything you post has significance.

14. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

15. Yello_Xplorer

Yello_Xplorer The Destroyer

@SimeaseKitten make a link on the OOC and IC's OP that redirects us to the other thread. Makes my job easier.

16. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

@SimeaseKitten can you please let me have my hook. It will be for robo her suit only and if so, we can make it so he can't punch harder than a normal fist with it. like a very strong metal that cant hurt. if even more, you can have it deal no form of damage and give a slight "SQUEAK!" when he punches. Like that??

17. ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser

and lets be clear one of my latest I.C posts looks like a white bread sandwich with ham.

18. Bubby Aurora

Bubby Aurora The Destroyer

Yeah

19. Orifan1

Orifan1 Eye of Cthulhu

I got rid of Umbra’s sentience.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019 at 7:06 AM
  20. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

It still doesn't change the problem with two gears.
    I will see.
    Thats not the problem. You can't be half robotic, unless its your superhero costume.