Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"i guess I couldn't reason with a unreasonable creature who intents to harm me."

I try to sense the mind of the beetle.
If it has a mind, I try to make it sleep using a charm spell on it, trying to make the creature let me pass.

Else I keep my distance from the beetle, and cast Fire Element Bond using my Staff of Elements.
A bright, red string of red flys from the head of the staff and directly tied onto the beetle's leg.

#workinganyway

Only thing keeping me was laziness.

[Searching...]
[1 result found in Sigma Sec - ERROR}
{ERROR}
{ERROR}
{HELLO STAR}
{I FOUND YOU}
{YOU CANNOT RUN}

Star:
No! Not now! I'm too close!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right as I'm about to hit the Acolyte, I leap into the air as Xor explodes the Acolyte's bike helmet. I then fall from the sky and bash the Acolyte's head in (with mine, of course)

Tarhalindur: What’s going on? I’m detecting a portal opening.
Makadon: Oh no.
[VRRRRRRWWWWWOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!]
???:
You don’t just lock your secrets away, heheh. I’m Delph, and I’m about to make all your dreams come true.
Because you’ll be in heaven.
Action (Tarhalindur)
Tarhalindur quickly pulls out a portal gun and teleports Delph away.
“Phew. That was a close one. Oh, by the way, Acolyte, remember this?”
He quickly slaps a top hat on the Acolyte.
“THE HEIGHT OF FASHION.”
He pushes the detonator.

Delph?

Sorry if I seemed aggressive in my last post. My sickness seems to be going away now, at least for a bit.

aww, I didn;t get to do my cool attack idea!

Star: Hmm... Where are you...

[Searching...]
[0 results matched in Beta Sector.]
[Searching...]
[0 results matched in Alpha Sector.]
[Searching...]

???:
The game is on, Star,
Who will win it first, I wonder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xor hits the Acolyte on the head with a dark blue bike helmet. He is now wearing said helmet.

I then don a light orange bike helmet and run at The Acolyte full speed.

You phase right through the Acolyte due to the color of your helmets! It must be some sort of intrinsic universal property...

Technically the "Supply-line stasis" prevents me from summoning anything, so I'm assuming you meant when the curse goes down, right?

I take a helmet, stick it on a rebar pole,fill it with concrete, and use it as a sledgehammer to whack the Acolyte upside the head with.

The Acolyte traps the helmet inside a well-woven tuque, nullifying its destructive potential!

Artheus, seeing as most people are attacking, takes a Viking Helmet, ensharpens the horns and puts it on top of a pole.
Then he uses the . . . Polehat? To strike the Acolyte, preferably in the legs, so it will be crippled and weaker to consequent attacks.

The Acolyte, annoyed with how many helmets he's being attacked with, responds to the Polehat assault by shielding himself with an oversized newsboy cap!

"i guess I couldn't reason with a unreasonable creature who intents to harm me."

I try to sense the mind of the beetle.
If it has a mind, I try to make it sleep using a charm spell on it, trying to make the creature let me pass.

Else I keep my distance from the beetle, and cast Fire Element Bond using my Staff of Elements.
A bright, red string of red flys from the head of the staff and directly tied onto the beetle's leg.

#workinganyway

You daze the beetle for a moment- it seems like its mind isn't like that of humanoids enough to sedate it instantly with this kind of magic.

If you decide to run past it, you'll have a good chance of doing so without retaliation, in the off chance it catches you, you'll have the opportunity to strike first.

Only thing keeping me was laziness.

[Searching...]
[1 result found in Sigma Sec - ERROR}
{ERROR}
{ERROR}
{HELLO STAR}
{I FOUND YOU}
{YOU CANNOT RUN}

Star:
No! Not now! I'm too close!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right as I'm about to hit the Acolyte, I leap into the air as Xor explodes the Acolyte's bike helmet. I then fall from the sky and bash the Acolyte's head in (with mine, of course)

You would never hit the Acolyte, as you would phase right through him due to the quantum properties of the bike helmets!

However, the Acolyte reacts to your detonation of his bike helmet by punting you away with pair of glasses that act like a gravity gun!

Tarhalindur: What’s going on? I’m detecting a portal opening.
Makadon: Oh no.
[VRRRRRRWWWWWOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!]
???:
You don’t just lock your secrets away, heheh. I’m Delph, and I’m about to make all your dreams come true.
Because you’ll be in heaven.
Action (Tarhalindur)
Tarhalindur quickly pulls out a portal gun and teleports Delph away.
“Phew. That was a close one. Oh, by the way, Acolyte, remember this?”
He quickly slaps a top hat on the Acolyte.
“THE HEIGHT OF FASHION.”
He pushes the detonator.

Delph?

Excellent! The top hat explodes in the Acolyte as he marvels at his new headpiece. 1 damage dealt!

While you don't get an in-game reward for getting the Acolyte down to half health, you do get a good amount of prestige. Neato!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ is still locked in the casket, and in the bubble at the same time.

The Acolyte's shields come up with a new vulnerability! Common household machines should do the trick this time!

New challenge! The Acolyte can only be hurt by a specific kind of damage!
Current Vulnerability: Appliance damage!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The beetle has been dazed somewhat- do you get in a good first strike or try to run past it?

If you try to enter combat, I'll try to get you a healing option or something so that fights aren't super risky.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round. Stasis (Cannot act or be attacked, out of combat- for now)
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs and 6 fresh eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 5
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 4

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 50/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Only vulnerable to a certain kind of damage. Current vulnerability: Appliance!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway III.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway II, The Turquoise Circle.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants x3 (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 40/40. Jawlock: II. Dazed- perception blurred! Higher chance of fleeing successfully, and you have the first strike.
30% resistant to melee attacks.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

====[Sockmonkey367's Sidequest: The Settlement]====
A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)
water_proof2112 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
IceGirl87 [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Stone Sword (+2 Attack damage).
GoatLord999 [N-P] HP: 20/20.
Diplomacy: Neutral. Everything's calm so far.
Speed Value: 3

Houses: [Fancy House], [House 1], [House 2], [House 3], [Player inside].

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

Its quite simple now, the Acolyte has left himself vulnerable to toasters! I pour water all over the Acolyte, and summon a dozen toasters to electrocute him to death
Nicol Bolas:24/25

I take out a blender and inspect the label.
"hmm "ACME blender: 90% more blend""
"little bit of duplication should make this interesting"

I use a duplication glitch to produce thousands of blenders which fly on towards the Acolyte in a tornado of spinning blades and plastic. The tornado accelerates, heating up the air around it into a ball of pulsing plasma because of its sheer speed. the blades rip at the Acolyte severely damaging him and seering his exposed skin.

Last edited:
Two day warning!

Jeez, things are really starting to slow down... I wouldn't have time to post tonight anyways, since I have a Physics test coming up and I need to study.

Thankfully, I've gotten some art done, and I've conquered the worst of my cold/sore throat.

Post is coming Friday. What would make you guys more active?

In the ovens, I place delicious cookies which are completely harmless. I eat them when they fall out the ovens, and the Acolyte becomes sad because he didn't get the cookies.

Its quite simple now, the Acolyte has left himself vulnerable to toasters! I pour water all over the Acolyte, and summon a dozen toasters to electrocute him to death

Unfortunately, these toasters were all recently made! They all have safety fuses attached to them, which save the Acolyte drop a dangerous electric shock.

I take out a blender and inspect the label.
"hmm "ACME blender: 90% more blend""
"little bit of duplication should make this interesting"

I use a duplication glitch to produce thousands of blenders which fly on towards the Acolyte in a tornado of spinning blades and plastic. The tornado accelerates, heating up the air around it into a ball of pulsing plasma because of its sheer speed. the blades rip at the Acolyte severely damaging him and seering his exposed skin.

The Acolyte summons chunks of boron steel, which do not and will not blend, to render the blenders useless as they take forever to grind up the metal!

A different challenge. Though, while I'm here...

I drop an oven on the Acolyte, then I TWO OVENS.

The Acolyte dodges the first oven without hesitation and laughs- CRUSHED BY SUDDEN SECOND OVEN!

You deal 1 damage to the Acolyte!

In the ovens, I place delicious cookies which are completely harmless. I eat them when they fall out the ovens, and the Acolyte becomes sad because he didn't get the cookies.

The Acolyte prefers brownies to cookies! He even made his own recipe- but judging by who he is, you might not want to check the list of ingredients.

The Acolyte's shields come up with a new vulnerability! Now he can only be hurt by anything antithetical to (or maybe exactly the same as, with sufficient advancement) magic!

Current Vulnerability: Science damage!

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

The beetle has been dazed somewhat- do you get in a good first strike or try to run past it?

If you try to enter combat, I'll try to get you a healing option or something so that fights aren't super risky.

water_proof2112 lets you enter their house and you take a peek in their food chest. Nobody here knows how to make a corn dog- if you're willing to experiment, you could cook one up yourself. There's even a good pot here...

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round. Stasis (Cannot act or be attacked, out of combat- for now)
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 6

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 49/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Only vulnerable to a certain kind of damage. Current vulnerability: Science!

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Giant Tiger Beetle [H] HP: 40/40. Jawlock: II. Dazed- perception blurred! Higher chance of fleeing successfully, and you have the first strike.
Jawlock: Deal +50% Base damage every time you land a hit on the same target. Stacks up to twice.

A lonesome settlement on the border between a plains and a forest, home to some players. You seem to have perturbed them with your peeking.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.

Chief_Flintlock [N-P] HP: 20/20. Holding Iron Sword (+3 Attack damage), has Iron Chestplate (+20% damage resist)

House 1 Food Chest: Corn Meal, Eggs (x3), Wheat Flour, Sea Salt, Sugar, Baking Powder (rare), Milk, Olive Oil (rare), Beef Sausages (x8).

I cause the worm to throw the arena around, then I divide the Acolyte by 0. Xor then comes from behind and moves at an incredibly fast speed, which, according to the theory of relativity, makes time around him slow down. Xor uses this extra time to pour lots of hydrogen peroxide on the Acolyte, and then covers himself in acetone and pineapple juice, heats himself to 1000 degrees CELSIUS, and throws himself on the Acolyte, resulting in an explosion.

Post will be attempted tomorrow!

Yeah, I want to give you guys a heads up- is anything on my end keeping you guys from posting? Is it fatigue? Do you guys want the next segment sometime soon?

It's a lack of buffer between posts, is all. I'll kill the Acolyte right here if I have to.

While the Acolyte waits for other people to attack, I crush him with a brick of osmium, the densest element of the periodic table. I then proceed to TWO BRICKS. Osmium has 76 protons and 76 neutrons. It is generally found in platinum alloys, but THREE BRICKS.

Action (Makadon)
Through a series of anonymous videos, Makadon teaches the Acolyte how to speedrun Super Mario Bros.
After approximately 1,000,000 attempts, the Acolyte manages to clear the 8-4 underwater area and goes to the axe to complete the run...
But suddenly...
BOWSER GIVES AN IMPOSSIBLE HAMMER PATTERN.
You can't be the best at every--
--
Delph: Are you serious?
Makadon: What?
Delph: That had NOTHING to do with science! At all!
Makadon: ...oh. Wait. Why are YOU on this channel?
Delph: Spying. Now, if you don't mind...
--
Action (Delph)
Delph treads carefully, looking for a place to begin his plans.

Last edited:
Today happens to be my birthday! I feel like I should do something for the occasion, but I'm not sure.

Is membership dropping? Hmm... I'll probably finish this latest act up soon to see if I could stop this fatigue. Let's hope my art and my life can keep up...

Would you guys rather have updates sooner or later than after a week?

I cause the worm to throw the arena around, then I divide the Acolyte by 0. Xor then comes from behind and moves at an incredibly fast speed, which, according to the theory of relativity, makes time around him slow down. Xor uses this extra time to pour lots of hydrogen peroxide on the Acolyte, and then covers himself in acetone and pineapple juice, heats himself to 1000 degrees CELSIUS, and throws himself on the Acolyte, resulting in an explosion.

The Acolyte hides within the unstable dimension caused by dividing by 0, causing the rest of your attacks to fail!

It's a lack of buffer between posts, is all. I'll kill the Acolyte right here if I have to.

While the Acolyte waits for other people to attack, I crush him with a brick of osmium, the densest element of the periodic table. I then proceed to TWO BRICKS. Osmium has 76 protons and 76 neutrons. It is generally found in platinum alloys, but THREE BRICKS.

The Acolyte forms a Zirconium plate above himself to counter the Osmium assault!

Action (Makadon)
Through a series of anonymous videos, Makadon teaches the Acolyte how to speedrun Super Mario Bros.
After approximately 1,000,000 attempts, the Acolyte manages to clear the 8-4 underwater area and goes to the axe to complete the run...
But suddenly...
BOWSER GIVES AN IMPOSSIBLE HAMMER PATTERN.
You can't be the best at every--
--
Delph: Are you serious?
Makadon: What?
Delph: That had NOTHING to do with science! At all!
Makadon: ...oh. Wait. Why are YOU on this channel?
Delph: Spying. Now, if you don't mind...
--
Action (Delph)
Delph treads carefully, looking for a place to begin his plans.

The Acolyte deletes every single hammer and uses a tool to get himself through each level flawlessly!

The Acolyte's shields... fizzle. It seems like they've come up short! Keep striking at them with your current mode of damage! They're stuck in their current rotation!

Current Vulnerability: Science damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

CURSES:

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Acolyte Damage:

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 49/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Only vulnerable to a certain kind of damage. Current vulnerability: Science!

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Update attempted tomorrow?

I don't know. Judging by the state of the game, this might be on its last legs. I don't want to give up hope, though.

Get in your posts if you haven't already- is anything keeping you from posting?

Wow, is it really this desolate? Just Sky High and I? I'm going to try and end this gameplay segment as soon as I can. Then it's art time... I'll try getting that up as soon as I can.

I'd rather bhave updates sooner than later, but either is FOUR BRICKS.

The Acolyte dodges the fourth brick waiting for the update to get here! Maybe waiting around for people to post isn't the best course of action right now...

Maybe people aren't getting updates. Throw in an @Tarhalindur?

I pour salsa on the Acolyte and then wait until, slowly, it FIVE BRICKS.

The Salsa, the fifth Brick and your patience do an epic shield break on the Acolyte! The Acolyte is stunned!

Ninjatwist_ has found a way to get himself out of the casket!

The Acolyte's shields are completely broken and their charge is defenseless!

LIGHTNING ROUND! The most creative attack wins a point of damage! I need your one or two attacks in by Tuesday night!

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

CURSES:

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Acolyte Damage:

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 49/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Lightning Round! Think of the most creative attack(s) you can by Tuesday night!

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Wait, what- why did I forget about that?
<ERR_CHARGES NOT FOUND - REINITIALIZING THE SYSTEM>
<ERR_CAN'T CHARGE - CHARGES PUT ON HOLD>

Ah great. It managed to BSoD on me while I was gone? That little brat called Acolyte... I prepare the superduperextradeluxe strike and... *trips* No waaaay! You can't be serious. Who put the banana there? *Bang* AHHHHHHHH! Nononono, It wasn't supposed to be a drop from the cliff- *smack* Ow~ *smack* Agh~ *smack* Oh wait, flowers? *smack* YEHAAAHAAAAAUGH! Okay, but atleast cliff ending soon- oh my God, not the landslide! *swwwwwwwwwwwwish* Thank god I put some sort of the tracks to imitate the smacks, screams and pain. The actual course was actually fun. The Acolyte falls to the snickering and laugh, when I hit him legs-first!

Back
Top Bottom