• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thartler seems to be stable, but sill, in a great deal of pain. He's slowly, but surely, recovering from the injuries, although he still seems to be quite vulnerable...

((I think the time came to reveal true gender of Thartler, to make him shocked and confused. Not just him - the other characters, too.))

Juniper had gotten her wounds treated and gotten started on Def's wounds, although most of his had already healed on their own at that point.

((Don't worry! Thartler's body is a female one but nobody knows about that, at least not yet. Hence the "he" to state their mentality, and their part. Just don't panic when he uses male pronouns - he is a female, but just doesn't know his gender. That can only be revealable by whatever doctor character Bubby has (which is actually on hiatus) - alas Dart. ))

((So it's a Latias... cool))

since im pretty sure everything is done, i fly up and read some books. How much do i learn? roll d20

5 ima try to learn something next page

(Well, because I got bored, I decided to try to draw all the current characters in this roleplay!

upload_2019-3-15_23-19-45.png

Minus: Program, Orifan1's other character, Defure, Lavin, Alpha, Beta, Frisk, Kirby, and probably other characters that I couldn't add due to the fact that I was running out of space to draw.)

(Well, because I got bored, I decided to try to draw all the current characters in this roleplay!

View attachment 218154

Minus: Program, Orifan1's other character, Defure, Lavin, Alpha, Beta, Frisk, Kirby, and probably other characters that I couldn't add due to the fact that I was running out of space to draw.)
((as technically the owner of dart, i approve of this message.))
ERROR: MEMORY INCONSISTANCY DETECTED. PURGING ARCHWING SYSTEMS
"purging archwing systems? wha-"
i shut down. again.
"...well :red:."

((That's a neat comic-style!))

Thartler still seems to be dealing with pains of some sorts. Maybe aftermath of the necromancer fight had weakened him somewhat?

((Somebody could check on him, like Dart, now. So we'll clear the confusions.))

((I'm guessing the second one's Juniper.))
Def was lying down, his head in Juniper's lap like an extremely large dog. It was a quite cute contrast to the tough appearance he'd been keeping so far.

((I'm guessing the second one's Juniper.))
Def was lying down, his head in Juniper's lap like an extremely large dog. It was a quite cute contrast to the tough appearance he'd been keeping so far.

(By the way, which side of Defure's face has the missing eye?)

Suddenly... Again, another explosion is both seen, and heard.

However, there seems to be 2 visible figures around the area of the explosion.

Thartler seems to be fiddling with some... energy? What was it, anyway? Maybe it was the side-effect too, or maybe... the learning?

((Juniper technically has something behind his clothes, but he doesn't feel it. Same as Murph and Doctor.))

Back
Top Bottom