• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Not an overly huge concern, but I'd prefer if this was just kept to general roleplaying. The OCC thread is there for a reason after all.))
((Really do like the art though. You did a good job!))

*jumps in the ocean and goes swimming*
I carefully walk into the water, automatically staying afloat because LittleBIGPlanet.
(Okay, I added some more characters!)

(View attachment 218161)

(And while normally, I'd add more, currently, I need to finish this math book's questions that I've barely done by tomorrow.)

((neat! I like how you drew Borealis looking annoyed and dart being all like 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' angrily.))

((Uhm, Bubby, I have a request to dart to accidentally scan Thartler using X-ray and see that he isn't a male, after all.))

Thartler tries to get up, to hove, however the current state still doesn't allow him to.

((Uhm, Bubby, I have a request to dart to accidentally scan Thartler using X-ray and see that he isn't a male, after all.))

Thartler tries to get up, to hove, however the current state still doesn't allow him to.
((Ok))

I hover into the med bay silently and check on the equipment.

There was a lot equipment, like a properly equipped medbay could have. Even something to see if there's any broken bones, after all.

Thrtler, although, didn't see that, and still, fiddled with the flicking energy. It doesn't yet work.

Just to be sure that the X Ray is working right, I move it to point at Thartler, making a shocking discovery.

"What. the. F***!?"

"Excuse me, what?!"
(Reminds me of this person, but this person impersonates to be girl, when he is a boy. It just reminds me of this. Almost similar situation. Almost being keyword.)

(Ok, I'm gonna need to sleep since it's currently 3 AM for me right now.)

(So I'm just gonna leave with this image)

upload_2019-3-16_3-46-40.png

Back
Top Bottom