Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Oh no..."

I begin to quiver as I seem to get taller. Ichor tears begin to drip from my eyes...

I follow close behind.

*You notice that there is a path of torches, and that I am following them*
"Alright! At this rate, we should be about halfway there! And if we keep going, we should be there pretty soon!"
*Continues riding*

((That's three, Ulti.))

W...what... what's going on? I'm still too weak, but why is everything shaking?
___
Halt looks down at the cracks under him... Aaaand... crap. He was too frozen in both fear and confusion to do anything.

(That's..... Why... I said maybe....)

A Beam of Astral energy seems to blast through the crack and into the air as a being hovers from it!

upload_2019-4-12_22-38-8.png

The Note reads: Hello anyone that is reading this. As you may, or may not know, some weird thing that's I think is called the Astral infection seems to be infecting me. However, it seems to be obvious that this is a more advanced version of the infection....Maybe. So I decided to call it the Neo Astral Infection. Now, it seems that the part of me that's infected has less control. And if a part of me is fully infected, (like my arm) I cannot move it.... At all. But, even more odd, is that due to this infection, I'm able to enter a link between me and some being called "Astrum Deus" And apparently, this guy is responsible for this infection. Now, I haven't explained this yet, but I can't any of my abilities that use up my energy. This includes my ability to be not affected by non-physical effects (bad potions, infections, other stuff.), my ability to shoot large powerful beams of energy, flight (Although I did find a way to keep the energy within me while doing so. So... Problem solved?), and some other stuff that I haven't explained yet. This is because, in my fight against AntiSlayer, he told me that the reason he kept becoming more powerful was because of the fact that those glowing swords that I had been collecting contained both his, and my own power. So as I got more powerful, he got more powerful as well! But even worse, it seems that in this world, some huge, and insane event occurred that caused an undeniable increase in pain, suffering, and overall negative energy to form in this world. And because of such, every moment that Dark UltiSlayer stays within this world, the more continuously powerful he becomes. But another thing that he told me was that, the reason he was able to find me, was because I had used energy big enough for him to track me. And because of such, I had to make sure to use as less energy as I can to make sure he doesn't find me. But this caused me to end up being more vulnerable. And because of such, I ended up being infected. Now, I'm certain that this infection was caused when I found this random thing when I was impacted by some random giant rock in space. And I think that when I held the thing, it caused some kind of mark to form on my hand. And when I was hit by that random space machine thing recently, it caused the mark to start infecting me. And because of such, I ended up being infected. And because of the events that had unfolded, I am currently unable to stop this infection from spreading. And from what I could tell, this infection will try what it could to completely infect the entire world. And so, I made this note to ask everyone to prepare, as I have currently used what energy I had to create this note, and at the time of reading this, am probably on the other side of the world, in a giant shield made by myself to keep my infected self from escaping. However, chances are, the shield won't last long. So I will need everyone to prepare as my infected self will try to infect the world. And, from what I could tell, will try to do something with the thing that caused the mark to form on my hand. And currently, while I do not know where it is, I think that it might be in the medbay. So if you find It, make sure that my infected self doesn't touch it as I am certain that whatever it does, it isn't good. Now, I have added the next part of what I had just written on the back page. So if you could, please flip the page over.
The other side of the note reads: Hello! You have either read the first part and am now reading the second, or you have started reading what I had wrote in the wrong order. So if you had done the second part, I would ask you to start reading the back page first and then start reading this. But if you started reading the first part first, and am now reading the second part, then you can continue. Now, due to the fact that I have been infected by what I call: The Neo Astral infection, my infected self will probably cause destruction upon the world. And will also try to use the thing that had caused this infection to be created, (insert a drawing of a Starcore) so the first thing that I would suggest for everyone to prepare is to make sure that my infected self doesn't touch that. The next thing might be hard to hear, but I am going to have to ask everyone to destroy me alongside the infection. Now, while I have to admit, this plan might sound the worst, but currently, the only way for me to get rid of this infection is apply enough energy onto it that it breaks apart. However, I can't allow that to happen due to the fact that, if I do that, it would cause Dark UltiSlayer to track the source of the energy and arrive here. And since his current strength is much more bigger than my current strength, allowing him to come and cause destruction is the last thing I want to happen. And even if Dark UltiSlayer tracking me wasn't a problem, I currently don't have enough energy to destroy the infection. And while the glowing swords that gives me a large power boost, and makes me stronger exists, I can't allow anyone to try to fight any being that managed to attain the weapon and end up getting more people hurt than there should be. So I ask you, whoever may be reading this, to destroy my infected self, and by extension me, and not try to find a way to allow me to destroy the infection from the inside by using the Glowing swords.
(The note that UltiSlayer wrote about this.)

Halt was flung high into air. - AAAAAAAGH! - He was flying with around the half of the sound speed right now. - D...damnit...

___

What the... uh, I got up and hovered, inside the base, trying to see anybody who knows what's going on...

(The note that UltiSlayer wrote about this.)

(To specify, the part I just mentioned: So I ask you, whoever may be reading this, to destroy my infected self, and by extension me, and not try to find a way to allow me to destroy the infection from the inside by using the Glowing swords.)

((Ok, nosako is pointing his aircraft directly upwards. However, his aircraft is continuing to fly in the direction in which he was flying in, completely ignoring the fact that the plane is pointed upwards instead of forwards))

"Wha!"
*Kirby manages to jump back before the beam hits him, but just barely*

"Wait, didn't you kill AntiSlayer, UltiDaniel?"

"This.. Is not AntiSlayer… He... Is...."

"Actually, I haven't decided the name yet.."

The area around where the Astra; Infected UltiSlayer seems to start being infected by the Astral Infection!

Def and Juniper both get off the ground.
Lavin notices what's happening outside and continues watching through a window, curious.

(Good god, i think the base is about to e totaled)
(so like.... his plane is going forward whitest pointing Directly up, that defies the very laws of physics, gravity, and maybe even the space time continuum)
BT: Jack, i have detected extreme seismic activity at the base
Jack: we need to get back there now
BT: Understood Pilot
*BT begins a full sprint towards the base, it will take him 2 more posts to arrive*

"Alright! We should get to the Stronghold pretty soon!"

"No, the AntiSlayer you fought in your computer! Not infected UtiDaniel!"

"*What!?*"
*Kirby is scared, surprised, and confused at the same time*

"Any progress on finding the infected person yet!?"
"None sir! We're trying our best though!"

((Well Yea. He’s doing the aerodrift glitch that I actually have no idea what the trigger for is because we only just found it in AC7 on accident))
I void portal to surface
“Ok dingdongs why is everything shaking so mu-“

(How the :red: do you feel shaking in the air? that is NOT how physics work?)
*BT emerges from the forest and leaps to the other side where the others are*
Jack: whats going on?

Back
Top Bottom