• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A faint voice, almost a whisper, seems to be heard from the area...

"I'm....Sorry...…"

upload_2019-4-12_22-57-0.png

(The name that I still have not decided upon for Astral Infected UltiSlayer) has awoken!

((Avali nanomachines, son!

You think I’m playin but ryuujinzero confirmed just this week that the avali are at a “:red: you” level of a technological advancement.))

"No, the AntiSlayer you fought in your computer! Not infected UtiDaniel!"

(I decided to add another " for the 4th wall version of me.)

""Okay,""
""1. The name is Nega, not AntiSlayer.""
""2. It's UltiSlayer. Not me.""
""3. Chances were that he was just a digital copy of the original.""

*You notice that there is a path of torches, and that I am following them*
"Alright! At this rate, we should be about halfway there! And if we keep going, we should be there pretty soon!"
*Continues riding*
"Clever, the torch trail trick. She used that to make her way out of her twisted shafts, which extended to the other side of the world from her home."
(That's..... Why... I said maybe....)

A Beam of Astral energy seems to blast through the crack and into the air as a being hovers from it!
A faint voice, almost a whisper, seems to be heard from the area...

"I'm....Sorry...…"

View attachment 219445

(The name that I still have not decided upon for Astral Infected UltiSlayer) has awoken!

((I call him Star Destroyer, after the Star Wars thingy of the same name.))

I don't seem to notice. However, there is something noticable happening to me. My armor is getting spiky, I am getting taller, and Ichor tears are beginning to drop from my eyes.

"Well shoot... I'm gonna go back to trying to get Halt out of his computer."
*Heads back to my desk*

*Gets to the Stronghold and jumps down the pit to it despite there being stairs.*

((I call him Star Destroyer, after the Star Wars thingy of the same name.))

(Problem is... I'm.... Fairly certain that it might be hard to associate that name with the name UltiSlayer.)

(It's kinda like... Calling a rotten tomato a scent destroyer.)

(It might be somewhat fitting, but nobody would really think of tomato when they hear the name scent destroyer the same way nobody would really think of UltiSlayer when they hear the name Star Destroyer right...….?)

((Slayer/Destroyer anyone? I find the name Star Destroyer to be quite similar to UltiSlayer because Slayer and Destroyer are synonyms.))

I jump down the stairs, taking loads of damage. I tank it with healing potions and a Regeneration potion because Potion Sickness doesn't exist in Minecraft.

I begin to grow claws.

"Kirby... Don't let me hurt anyone."

I then proceed to roar ferally, as my scorpion tail materializes out of nowhere and I rush towards Star Destroyer, attacking him with my tail as I cry Ichor over him.

A gust of cold wind suddenly blows, giving all hostile entities (Calamity Borealis, Star Destroyer) the Chilled debuff.

I walk outside and notice Star Destroyer.

"Oh no!"

I barrel away from the storms fearfully.

(Is, like anything else going to happen with the Starcore other than it gets thrown into the End?)

(Well....)

The Astral Infected UltiSlayer, while somewhat damaged, prepares an attack in the direction of the medbay since the last place it remembers the Starcore being was that it was in the medbay.

(If he doesn't find it, he would probably go search for it.)

Ack! What's going on? I rushed outside... what... is that thing? It looks... not good... What's the beam? Urk, I probably don't want to know it by getting hit.

((Also, if the fight is doomed to loss (like - complete annihilation of the party), Halt has a MAD technique - division by zero.))

Back
Top Bottom