• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Here."
*Gives my Magic Mirror to Alpha*
"I have a soul-linked clone there, so I'll still be able to help. It's just that I'll also be distracted at the same time by the fight; after all, technically I'll be in two places at once. Also, before you go, take this."
*Hands Alpha a healing potion*
"Hopefully this should make you feel better. Sorry, but... I'd rather not have anyone else killed in the fight."
*Runs back and starts staring at Friend again*

I crawl over to Murph, with both shape-blood and siren-blood dripping from my head.

"Murph..."

((Does murph have any visible injuries on his body?))

Halt lets out a sigh, just as he saw Alpha collapse. - Did I even set a spawn point in a medbay? Uhh, I don't remember... - He was left confused (also, he was like a normal Shiny Snivy right now.)

((Yes. They're mostly minor ones though.))

*Smacks Friend with my sword*
"Go have a time out until you stop being so creepy!"
I barely wince, but move closer to you.

"Just want a little..."

I gently bite you where you're wounded. Unexpectedly, it feels a little nice. I momentarily let go of you, getting out what looks like a boiling mana potion and pouring a little over your injuries. It heals them, like a healing potion, but feels quite hot.

"Hope recover, Murph."

I get up and leave.

'.'

"Okay, what just happened and what does Girlfriend mean by 'hope recover'?"

Nothing seems to be happening.

"Uh, yeah, because she could end up psychotically killing someone or something. Or summoning something bad. Or-"

I come back, mostly perfectly normal except for my wound, which is still bleeding.

"Coming back and shutting you up?"

O.O

"It's okay. It's only temporary. Though... I feel strange now."

The bosses seem to have despawned for some reason.

((I guess I'll just have Def having left while the siren was stunned by his dazing bolt. He'll just be at base.))

Suddenly scared by the act, I rush out of the way despite knowing it'll miss. In a flash of light, there is a pink holographic-looking version of me and a blue holographic-looking version of me, both skidding in different directions.

"So that's why I felt weird."

They both speak in unison, and hold the exact same expression. The pink one gets up and goes to help the blue one up, but apon touching each other, in another flash of light I am back to normal.

"Well, guess I got something from when I went nuts. The Siren's blood has given me the power to occasionally split in half, becoming two beings."

Back
Top Bottom