• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't respond. Then, I reach out my hand, and a small vine wraps itself around Friend's injury.

"Girlfriend, please take care of yourself. You act as if you can't feel pain."

I put my hand to the vine.

"I don't even think I do.."

I wince a little from the touch to the vine, slightly provoked. I then walk up to Friend and kiss her on the forehead, as a wave of mana flows out from me and my outer vines begin to grow a bit larger, though faster than the other times.

"Bori, why are you provoking your own hypersensitivities?"

I don't respond, but nuzzle Friend gently.

I whimper a little, getting nervous.

I sit down, smiling.

I just sit down as well after a few seconds.

"Murph's right. Your magic might go haywire."

I grin.

"Look who's talking!"

I burst out laughing, provoking my hypersensitivities once again.

"Bori, stop!"

Several of the vines forming my head snap, but they just reform like nothing happened. I continue laughing hysterically.

"Bori!"

"What? A few hours ago you were forcing my magic to go haywire, now you're yelling at me about!"

I chuckle, beginning to cry from laughter a little. However, the layer of vines stops growing.

Well my character in the ps4 name is dr. Creed and my ps4 ID is DJ_Treaper
[doublepost=1555187940,1555187847][/doublepost]And on my mobile is ImmortalLizard

((Also there's an out of character thread. Use that for discussion on this roleplay.))

"Just... calm down and stop using your magic for now. And stay away from things that might cause said magic to activate."
"Anyways... should I just go home?"

I remain silent.

"Bori, are you okay?"

"NEVER FREAKING BETTER!!!"

I get up while grapple-vining Friend, getting her to stand up.

"What are we doing!?"

I seem panicked.

"I just wanna feel that over and over and over and...."

I smile. Clearly the hypersensitivity phase is getting to me.

Panicked, I slap Bori.

"Thank you for that. We're going home, and I personally am getting some rest before I manage to drive myself insane."

"Anyways, let's head home. I gave my mirror to Alpha, so we might just have to walk the entire way there."
*Notices Dr. Creed*
"Huh? Who's that?"

Ok here I go "hello i am dr. Creed what can I do to help."
[doublepost=1555188742,1555188553][/doublepost]* dr. Creed waves at the other beings.*

"I'm Murph. As for if we need any help, it would be appriciated. Right now though, there really isn't much that needs to be done."
"So are we going?"

Now I understand this a little " yes he may go do you mind if I follow you. "
[doublepost=1555189415,1555189339][/doublepost]" ok " * dr. Creed follow the new people that he had met

Back
Top Bottom