Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"!"

The spell causes me to grow a little larger.

"Don't cast spells on me, please. I've grown hypersensitive to all sorts of things."

<<The soldiers well, are all goners by now.>>

Now, where we are, this doesn't feel like base... why it gives me negative vibes? - (*Uh, let's get outta here, I don't like this place...*)

*Runs out of Megashark ammo*
"Ah shoot. Welp, who said I don't have a backup weapon?"
*Fires the Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows at Lethiathan*

*Kirby doesn't understand*
"(Where are we anyways?)"
*He sounds confused*

((This is how I'll type Kirby's dialogue from now on, to disinguise it from the dragon's.))

I begin to quiver a little, when suddenly I throw something at Murph. It's a full stack of Chlorophyte bullets.

"Sorry, can't help it!"

My arm then turns to a gun made of vines and shoots Chlorophyte bullets at the Siren.

((Mirra's Pokemon dialoque is ()'s, though. You could use the ::'s.))

Halt was still whacking the Siren with The Axe, hammerhead first...

((Since we're at the boss battle, should I use the post before, the characterlist post, and reveal Halt's revival ability to be similar to Murph's?))

___

Uh, no one has clues... darn, I swear it's just a great chunk o' confusion.

((This'll be an exploration segment to get out of the laboratory.))

Amidst the fighting, I enter the water and try to use a blade of ice to attack the Leviathan. It retaliates immediately, causing a cut to one of the corners of my head. I don't feel it, until I notice the familiar warmth of my own boiling blue blood. The water begins to heat up.

((I kind of want Def to get attacked, preferably a powerful one.))
Def fires an extremely powerful blast at the leviathan.

"*Have any idea where to go?*"

Halt... ugh, he still wasn't too damaged, so he began outright chopping The Siren with The Axe axe-end, while yelling various curses about her going to die from fury of Dante, or being in CoPKMN: Simulator of Death or even knocking her into Jack-doomed universe of Shards of Power.

((He's still latched on Siren's body, somehow.))

Back
Top Bottom