• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Canonically to the fan series I was introduced in, there's Light, Darkness, Water, Inferno, Earth, Electricity, Sound, Life, Death, Frost, Animals, and Magic. I go under Light, Darkness, Inferno, and Life. Bubby goes under Light, Darkness, Death, and Inferno, you go under Light and Magic (somehow), etc."

I think.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, eleven, ten, twelve, thirteen. There's 13 not counting the Hybrid Elements, for those and the originals I think you would multiply 13 by 13? I'm unsure. OH fringe, I forgot air."

"I don't know, you've got an affinity for it somewhere. Maybe you've yet to find your true power. Maybe the affinity comes from your True Terra Power, as that's not associated with an element. Anything that's not associated with an element goes under Magic."

I think.

"13 times 13 is
169... That's a lot of elements."

"Two things. One, Terra Energy is indeed an element, as proven by my friend, who is a scientist. Two, it's Terra Energy, not True Terra Power. Three, what about the Pokemon types and the Periodic Table of Elements?"

"Y O U R E C O M P L E T E L Y M I S S I N G T H E P O I N T"

You then remember I'm referring to the canonical elements from the LBP fan series I was introduced in.

I speak in the highest pitched voice I can.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhh, yes, hello, I..." *laughter* "i..." *more laughter"

I take the phone, and also speak in a high pitched voice.

"I dryer fairy. Apology of sister."

*laughing loudly in background* "-AND THE DRYER IS ON FIRE..." *laughter*

You can hear my laughing from both at the phone and in the laundry room.

"DRYER NOT ON FIRE. FIRE ON DRYER. NO."

"MAKE THAT SHADOW FIRE ON THE LINT!!! SOMEONE FORGOT TO GARBAGE THE LINT!!" *laughter"

I hang up.

"Stop! Du give prank away!"

I jump out.

"Du walk prank!"

I fall out of the same closet Alias was in, laughing.

"Lint thingy indeed full."

I point to the open dryer, which is full of lint because nobody got out the lint.

I'm laughing so hard that tears are spilling from my eyes very literally like tipped buckets.

"First, chi need doctor dart."

Back
Top Bottom