• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I lead you to a palace-like building that is bustling with all sorts of beings you've never seen before, one looking like a fusion of you and UltiSlayer.

*sigh* "Being part of the split form of a powerful giant can be a bit annoying sometimes. To ask him a measly question, I usually have to wade through crowds and crowds of folk who want Creation to tell them about the Void or their future, or want
Mixflame to show off some fire magic. It's a great thing I can simply..."

I turn towards the crowds, and hover into the air with an energy construct that looks like a hoverboard.

"Hey guys! It's me Defirn, split form of Bleizefirn! It's urgent! Coming through!"

The crowds make a way for us towards the center door of three gigantic doors.

"I'm pretty sure it's just Nebula Dragon and Thunderstorm."

I knock on the door.

"Dad? It's urgent. It's a non-fusion."

A figure inside sighs before the door seems to open itself.

"Defirn..."

I tense up, thinking I might be in trouble.

"You can open the door yourself. You've no need to knock."

A silhouette of what looks like a cross between Bleirx and Defirn is sitting in the silhouette of a huge chair fit for a giant, which is exactly what he is.

I sigh.

*Comes in*
"Hey, uh... I don't know how I got here. All I do know is that I looked at some weird glowing light and it took me here."

"As with the others who have ended up here recently..."

The figure raises his hand as if he is about to cut something open with his huge claws, and then suddenly tears a hole in seemingly nothing. The hole seems to be a portal of sorts.

"Go along, now, Murph."

*I turn down the temp in Alpha’s room a bit. I then lay next to her* Don’t worry Alpha, you’ll be fine.

*I her Beta* Thank you. Do you think we should call each other sis?

I don’t see why not. We are technically related.

Ok. I love you sis.

I love you too. *I fall asleep*

*I cuddle up next to Beta and also fall asleep*

((If Crimson's Guard ever becomes an official or modded buff, there better be an Easter egg where if you disable it, it'll come back, do that twice in a row it'll come back again as a debuff with the same effects.))

I sigh.

"¥Someone's already tried to reject it twice over. I bet the Crimson's having spread to 10% of the world recently that it's Murph.¥"

I open my wings and fly to base.
(*Begins putting something like that in my game. Or at least try.*)
You see me fiddling with my pendant.

"Hello Murph."
(*Attack of the roasts. Oh wait I didn't tell them yet, oh well. You kinda need context about that, basically I roasted Newton somewhere in a PM.*)

Meanwhile, beyond the fourth.
"...Just waiting outside the portal. And saying Hello immediately when they come through. Don't know what to think of that."

Just a bunch of potions.

I notice Alias is sleeping and gently pick him up, getting up and carefully walking down the hallway.

*snore*

*sigh* "Thank goodness Alias is a heavy sleeper, I wouldn't want to wake him up."
(It's been THREE, 3 pages since I went AFK yesterday, and you say he's a heavy sleeper for sleeping through three pages? Plus, is he hibernating? I mean those growth spurts should have made him hyperactive or something to that effect, right...?)

(It's been THREE, 3 pages since I went AFK yesterday, and you say he's a heavy sleeper for sleeping through three pages? Plus, is he hibernating? I mean those growth spurts should have made him hyperactive or something to that effect, right...?)
((A heavy sleeper is someone who is harder to wake up with loud noises, and often snores. Alias isn't hibernating, and the growth spurts actually make him pretty tired. If you were suddenly growing faster day after day, wouldn't you be tired?))

Back
Top Bottom