• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((A heavy sleeper is someone who is harder to wake up with loud noises, and often snores. Alias isn't hibernating, and the growth spurts actually make him pretty tired. If you were suddenly growing faster day after day, wouldn't you be tired?))
(But the energy that he's receiving tho... It's basically giving a kid raw sugar packets to eat.)

*How did that portal form in here, when there's just normal potions in here? I feel like it's an outside source that did that.*
*Keeps looking*

Murphmario said:
*How did that portal form in here, when there's just normal potions in here? I feel like it's an outside source that did that.*
(Because of the trans-dimensional power Taka was messing with by creating the Dimensional Lens. Or because Bubby just wanted to have someone see the Aftersplit.)

(Because of the trans-dimensional power Taka was messing with by creating the Dimensional Lens. Or because Bubby just wanted to have someone see the Aftersplit.)
((Actually, I do have a reason for the portal. Broken Dreams made it- ideas can indeed kill people.))

Suddenly, a deep, genderless voice rings-

'I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME MURPHMARIO.'

Suddenly, I set the potion down and grab my head.

"Augh, I just got a migraine..."

"I'm seeing things..."

I'm turning pink in some places.

"...hurts..."

I wake up and leap out of Friend's hands.

"Mommy! Bad thingy come! Get out, thingy hurt you!"

I walk out of the room, to the med bay. I look for some ibuprofen.

I look towards Murph.

"Bad thingy open portal. Du looking for Broken Dreams."

(HOW DOES HE KNOW???)
((Think about it. Murph came into his dream to notice he was listening to Long Live the New Fresh. Alias knows all sorts of real songs from seemingly nowhere. Not to mention the entrance to Alias's dream is literally based off the song "Weird Birds" from the DELTARUNE OST. Alias's insanity is labeled as 'Dream Insanity' on the wiki.

Alias is proficient with dream magic, obviously.))
"?"
*I don't remember who Brokem Dreams is*
"Du knows! Glitch fusion from Bubby coma nightmare." *chirrup*

Back
Top Bottom