• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Think about it. Murph came into his dream to notice he was listening to Long Live the New Fresh. Alias knows all sorts of real songs from seemingly nowhere. Not to mention the entrance to Alias's dream is literally based off the song "Weird Birds" from the DELTARUNE OST. Alias's insanity is labeled as 'Dream Insanity' on the wiki.

Alias is proficient with dream magic, obviously.))

"Du knows! Glitch fusion from Bubby coma nightmare." *chirrup*
(1. CONSPIRACY DETECTED. Also, try to go into Teridax's dreams, I dare you.
2. Living dreams, you could have just said Xaiver, ya know?)

((Murph would just dream about various normal things, and Kirby's dreams would just be all about food.))
"Nope. Haven't seen that around here."
*Still looking for any interesting potions*

((Alias is more Dreamking than Dreamseer, he can only catch small glimpses into others' dreams.))
(Your terminology appears to get more and more confusing every waking moment. And before someone brings up Bionicle, I was doing it from predetermined sources. Not making them up as I go.)

"Dreamking Potion?"
"Make du like me: control all mind. Always lucid. Powerful in subconscious. Storm gone, du ARE wing! Illusion gone, only grasp appear."

(("You are the wing" and "we can only grasp appearance" are quotes from The Dragon Prince. "You are the wing" is a part of understanding the Sky Arcanum, "we can only grasp appearance" is part of understanding the Moon Arcanum.))

"Make du like me: control all mind. Always lucid. Powerful in subconscious. Storm gone, du ARE wing! Illusion gone, only grasp appear."

(("You are the wing" and "we can only grasp appearance" are quotes from The Dragon Prince. "You are the wing" is a part of understanding the Sky Arcanum, "we can only grasp appearance" is part of understanding the Moon Arcanum.))
(That's literally becoming self aware m8.)

(That's literally becoming self aware m8.)
((Are you always lucid while self aware? Are you powerful in your subconscious while self aware?))
"...OK. What else have people been making?"
*Keeps looking*
"Du become immune mind controlling! Able materialize all sorts-"

A brush of glowing energy suddenly comes shooting through your chest- I'd summoned it. The energy moves around, mostly revolving around me. It then bursts into some very pretty glowing dust.

"Amazing right!?"

Nothing.

"Still searching? No avail."

((Are you always lucid while self aware? Are you powerful in your subconscious while self aware?))
upload_2019-5-22_15-33-36.png

(... Well, it is self awareness to an extent. You kinda need that for lucid dreams. Look on Wikipedia.)

There's literally nothing. You find nothing, nothing, all the potions are nothing! Also, you spill a potion that starts to entangle you in vines.

There's literally nothing. You find nothing, nothing, all the potions are nothing! Also, you spill a potion that starts to entangle you in vines.
Meanwhile Teridax is again in the laundry room.
Ya know what, I already got my episode's worth of that.

Teri:"What is going on in this room?"

Back
Top Bottom