IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(Yeah, YC001 is a clone of Yharim, albeit, much more weaker, and with a different helmet. I've mentioned this in the first post I made on the OOC.)

"Yeah, but it seems they might have some other things to do right now. Probably some other work being the scenes, work up for another 'prank' like what just happened a few minutes ago."

(They never told of the story though. I merely put it there as evidence for them saying that they've done it already.)
"Despair is the one thing that brings chaos to this world. Just like a single bullet setting off a world war, despair has the power to throw this world into chaos! Look at me now! I'm having so much fun! Even now, I'm filled with despair and excitement! Come on, if you think you can make us answer to a higher authority, prove it, and watch as your hopes wither in agony!"
-Draedon looks calmly at them- "I'm not going to make you answer to a higher authority. I'm going to give you my offer one last time, then I'm going to walk away from the deal. I can create monstrosities that the world has never seen, indestructible creatures made to destroy and bring chaos and despair, all to help you. So, will you join me?" -Holds out hand-

(Thing is, none of them completely know the story. They at least know that a Phantom has harnessed Despair in a physical form, and since they know you are basically asking for the same thing, they rejected it. They don't have the memories of that incident, since different RP, different version of Phantoms.)
(Plus, I read this. That makes sense, but wouldn't the Phantoms want to become equal in power to that of the ones mentioned?)

(Plus, I read this. That makes sense, but wouldn't the Phantoms want to become equal in power to that of the ones mentioned?)
(Consider it the sin of pride. They are prideful enough to be arrogant about their own skills either way, especially since they are still growing stronger as time goes on, since despair. But, since you seemingly are persistent...)
"If despair is what you seek, then fine. You have a pact."
*The Phantom YC001 oddly smiles and shakes Draedon's hand. It appears making a deal with a devil, or in this case, phantom, is something not to be taken lightly.*

(Do note, I have many ways to twist contracts to become... sour. And I have twelve ways so far. Though, like all things, it needs time. Which I am impatient, so despair.
Terms of agreement, Phantom works for Draedon to produce Petrified Despair and probably other despair related objects, in return, Draedon, or those who are issued the object or tools, uses them to spread despair.

For your clarification. Need anything in that?)

"Sins of all will be judged..."
*Continues to look through books, until coming across a certain page.*
"Yes, a fateful hour. An hour of devastation. Perhaps..."

(As a small note, Ancient Doomsayer is more of a neutral character. They are willing to attack anyone, including other Phantoms, but only in the name of 'justice', being their warped sense of it, instead of being despair as their motivation.)
*Closes the book.*
"Well. Let us begin the judgement."
*They walk to a podium, having an unfair scale on it... Ready to judge the sins of those tried against it.*

(Consider it the sin of pride. They are prideful enough to be arrogant about their own skills either way, especially since they are still growing stronger as time goes on, since despair. But, since you seemingly are persistent...)
*The Phantom YC001 oddly smiles and shakes Draedon's hand. It appears making a deal with a devil, or in this case, phantom, is something not to be taken lightly.*

(Do note, I have many ways to twist contracts to become... sour. And I have twelve ways so far. Though, like all things, it needs time. Which I am impatient, so despair.
Terms of agreement, Phantom works for Draedon to produce Petrified Despair and probably other despair related objects, in return, Draedon, or those who are issued the object or tools, uses them to spread despair.

(As a small note, Ancient Doomsayer is more of a neutral character. They are willing to attack anyone, including other Phantoms, but only in the name of 'justice', being their warped sense of it, instead of being despair as their motivation.)
*Closes the book.*
*They walk to a podium, having an unfair scale on it... Ready to judge the sins of those tried against it.*
(Alright! That's a great note to leave it at for today! I gtg earlier on Wednsdays, so I can't RP anymore today. See y'all tomorrow!
Note: The contract makes sense! I hope they become good allies!... Maybe. Bye!!!)

(I am here!)

-Draedon walks away, thinking about the deal he just made- "Well, now that that's over with, I have to get some of their DNA to recreate artificial Despair..." (Also, to make clones of the Phantoms, but no one knows that yet :p )

*Closes the book.*
(I can't see what the Ancient Doomsayer does in this RP!)

(I am here!)

-Draedon walks away, thinking about the deal he just made- "Well, now that that's over with, I have to get some of their DNA to recreate artificial Despair..." (Also, to make clones of the Phantoms, but no one knows that yet :p )
(Why you try to be like Orifan1?)
(Also, they are made of desires instead of DNA, so uh.)
(Also, I'm getting a bit tired of having to literally have history repeat itself.)

(Why you try to be like Orifan1?)
(Also, they are made of desires instead of DNA, so uh.)
(Also, I'm getting a bit tired of having to literally have history repeat itself.)
(I have no idea who Orifan1 is.
Hm... Well, is there any way that I could twist this up a little?
EDIT: Found out who they are now :p )

(They are an RPer(Look for the Lethal Skies RP) who were on here. They have attempted to 'clone' Phantoms before, but their attempts failed due to the fact that Phantoms can't really be recreated, since they are a manifestation of desires of their specific counterparts, and trying to seperate and placing desires that do not belong to the subject will go sour, usually simply resulting in insanity for those who are given the desires that do not belong to them.

Petrified, or as you like to call it, Artificial Despair serves as a middle ground for this purpose. It empowers Phantoms, and other subjects as well, but if it goes to a subject that is not a Phantom, it will put chains around their souls while increasing their powers, by a certain amount, depending on soul to soul. A soul filled with justice and purity will be weak when Despair is used to augment them compared to a dark soul. However, it gives them a timer with the chains. They must satiate the despair by causing it. If not, the soul will be crushed. Like Phantoms, the more they use the Petrified Despair, the more they become reliant on it. Consider it like being addictive. Phantoms are able to produce this Despair from the amount of despair they feel. It culminates and works similarly to Akmed's pseudo-soul, though actually attacking it really does nothing to the Phantom other have them lose despair.

As something, Phantoms do not always use Petrified Despair as a power source for their... well, powers, as seen with Ancient Doomsayer.)
(Either way, you can't really make clones of Phantoms. It's just something that I established a long time ago, and really, it's just weird to even thing of, since the amount of complexity into why you can't make a phantom clone.)

(They are an RPer(Look for the Lethal Skies RP) who were on here. They have attempted to 'clone' Phantoms before, but their attempts failed due to the fact that Phantoms can't really be recreated, since they are a manifestation of desires of their specific counterparts, and trying to seperate and placing desires that do not belong to the subject will go sour, usually simply resulting in insanity for those who are given the desires that do not belong to them.

Petrified, or as you like to call it, Artificial Despair serves as a middle ground for this purpose. It empowers Phantoms, and other subjects as well, but if it goes to a subject that is not a Phantom, it will put chains around their souls while increasing their powers, by a certain amount, depending on soul to soul. A soul filled with justice and purity will be weak when Despair is used to augment them compared to a dark soul. However, it gives them a timer with the chains. They must satiate the despair by causing it. If not, the soul will be crushed. Like Phantoms, the more they use the Petrified Despair, the more they become reliant on it. Consider it like being addictive. Phantoms are able to produce this Despair from the amount of despair they feel. It culminates and works similarly to Akmed's pseudo-soul, though actually attacking it really does nothing to the Phantom other have them lose despair.

As something, Phantoms do not always use Petrified Despair as a power source for their... well, powers, as seen with Ancient Doomsayer.)
(Either way, you can't really make clones of Phantoms. It's just something that I established a long time ago, and really, it's just weird to even thing of, since the amount of complexity into why you can't make a phantom clone.)
(Okay, then. No clones for Draedon!)

(But as your middle ground, you can augment soldiers(or really, anyone) with Petrified Despair either way. Just keep in mind that it can have psychological issues that come with it, and doesn't help those who are just or 'pure of heart'.)

Back
Top Bottom