Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
terra fan art.PNG
hope you like my art i worked hard on it and it is supposed to be what i call it THE CULTIST OF THE EYE and yes there is no head peace i just felt like it did not need it

The Unholy Crusader armor set!

Armor stats:
• Total defense: 59
• +21% melee damage, +21% critical strike chance
• Set bonus: After taking a hit, you will gain +40% critical strike chance for 2 seconds

Crafting:
• Headgear: 12 Hallowed bars, 5 ichor/cursed flame, 5 Souls of Might, 5 Souls of Sight, 5 Souls of Fright
• Breastplate: 24 Hallowed bars, 5 ichor/cursed flame, 5 Souls of Might, 5 Souls of Sight, 5 Souls of Fright
• Greaves: Hallowed bars, 5 ichor/cursed flame, 5 Souls of Might, 5 Souls of Sight, 5 Souls of Fright

NOTE: This set is only useful for melee fighters
unholy_crusader_armor.png

this turned out way better than i expected but the helmet is to small to actually fit a characters head so just pretend that it is. the tree on the side is unrelated i just felt like i needed to put something there. I think it would be cool if it dropped from harpies or wyverns because it fits the theme and the sky biome only has a total of 5 enemy drops.
(sorry its so small)

Attachments

• terraria vanity contest.png
    terraria vanity contest.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
This is my sumbmition called Arab trader I think it would fit really well with the new oasis update all of this work is mine and my original work on the right of the pic is the sprites and the left is just an example of what it may look like on a character please don’t steal my work
12DD7DB2-45BD-46B7-AC21-A4C5FDBB332D.jpeg

gentleman-demon-pixilart.png

This is the Gentleman Demon. He tries to live a normal life even though he's a demon. He works at a well paying business (The night-shift of course). The vanity pieces have little boxes with a caption in them saying what it is.

(I do realize it's a bit blurry and I don't really know why but you should still be able to get the general idea)

Mushroom Set

So this is my submission, please apologise my bad drawing skills.
I chose to make a mushroom set because the Mushroom biome is one of my favourite biomes and I thought this could be something fun to wear in-game.
All of the details are included in the pic.
Also, I had assumed we could determine the source of the outfit but apparently that isn't the case, so most of the dialogue I added and the tooltips won't make sense unless the source is the clothier (oops :p)
TerrariaVanityContestSubmission.jpg
TerrariaVanityContestSubmission.jpg

Im actually pretty proud of this seeing as i have little to no backround in art but any way I call the set "Desolation"

terraria sprite desolation big.png

Design features
A head literally just a ball of fire.
A chest piece similar to one of a knight but a more of a dark gray.
leggings, again similar to one of a knights but lit of fire from the bottom up to the middle.

Inferno v2.jpg

This is my OC inferno, he wears a GI that's red with tints of orange, a sash and belt with his logo on it, also on his left arm he has a grey-black sleeve but his right side is sleeveless. His hair has a brown to orange fade and he has 2 katanas on his back.
Feel free to edit him if you guys do decide to put him in, i really hope that this happens as it has been a lifelong dream of mine, but i'm happy for whoever wins, what a privilege!

I think it is obvious why I made this set. ( Sorry for my bad english im native german ) I hope everyone understand what I drew.
Terraria Contest Design Idea.png

Attachments

• Terraria Contest Design Idea.png
    Terraria Contest Design Idea.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom