Weapons & Equip Cursed Bone Charm and Snake Eyes

Which other four accessories are you referring to? Anyways, if DoT debuffs get buffed like I want them to, Venom would be dealing 12 DPS. Anyways, I guess I can buff the Snake Emblem's damage bonus up to 7%.
The others are: Avenger Emblem, specialized Emblem, Celestial Stone,Sniper Scope/Celestial Emblem/Mechanical Glove. That is enough for all 5 slots, althrough, in practice, only 4 will actually have damage-increasing accessories due to wings.

Which other four accessories are you referring to? Anyways, if DoT debuffs get buffed like I want them to, Venom would be dealing 12 DPS. Anyways, I guess I can buff the Snake Emblem's damage bonus up to 7%.
Ha, 7. You just keep building it up.

This luck stuff is reminding me of a suggestion I made here;
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-mystery-box.906/

Didn't seem to get much attention. I guess either people didn't like it or it just got buried.

Necroing this to show my support. I truly want my ruthless sniper rifle to reach 400 base damage when cloaked.
The snake emblem is a tiny bit purple though, what if only the snake was purple and the rim silver, like the other emblems?

I honestly think this should be in the game just because of the sheer amount of luck references in that stats and whatnot. (Completely ignoring the other half of the suggestion) :p

Sorry 'bout the gravedig, people, but I think they should be tinkered together to make the Haunted Fuzzy Dice. It has the powers of both of the accessories, and I don't see why not.

Sorry 'bout the gravedig, people, but I think they should be tinkered together to make the Haunted Fuzzy Dice. It has the powers of both of the accessories, and I don't see why not.
Sounds funny! :p

I would do that, but their effects aren't related enough for a Tinker to make sense.

I support the idea, first and foremost. I also noticed the Snake Eyes' ability - on a critical hit, 1/6 chance. Sounds like kind of gambling... and there's a reason double ones on a pair of dice are called "snake eyes."

The snake eyes should increase your chances of getting items. For example if something had a 50% drop chance it would increase to around 52.5% however for items like key molds which have a 0.04% drop rate it would increase to 0.05 also correct me if im wrong on the key mold drop rate im using it from memory. The only reason this should be added is to defeat the most feared enemy in terraria... RNG. Snake is is a good name for such an accessory because you are unlucky if you get snake eyes so it makes sense that it would increase your luck

The snake eyes should increase your chances of getting items. For example if something had a 50% drop chance it would increase to around 52.5% however for items like key molds which have a 0.04% drop rate it would increase to 0.05 also correct me if im wrong on the key mold drop rate im using it from memory. The only reason this should be added is to defeat the most feared enemy in terraria... RNG. Snake is is a good name for such an accessory because you are unlucky if you get snake eyes so it makes sense that it would increase your luck
I think you're taking the pun a bit too seriously
index.php

Back
Top Bottom