Weapons & Equip Cursed Bone Charm and Snake Eyes

Okay, I'm really going to put my foot down and say you're not going to be using a Cross Necklace at that point. :)

I'm open to debate, though.
Was just sharing an idea. Seems like too low of a drop chance IMO. Then again, maybe not since its available pre-hardmode Xp

It was initially supposed to be rarer than the Nazar, but then I remembered that the Nazar sucks to grind. :p 1.33% slightly more common than the Nazar, but I don't want to make it too common by comparison.

Anyways, @Nike Leon, I'm having it drop by regular Cursed Skulls because they're the ones that inflict Cursed.

HA, 1/6. You clever bastard.

I gotta say, the idea of making an enemy run away after touching you is too good to pass up.

Inflicting something because of a critical hit sounds like something that could be used in more places.

HA, 1/6. You clever bastard.
Can't miss the 2-12 duration. ;)

But cursed and confused are two different things :#
Yeah, but Cursed wouldn't work against most enemies, which is why it's an enemy-exclusive debuff.
EDIT: What about making it 2.7% chance since that's about the chance of getting (rolling) snake eyes ;)
Good point... but it'd have to be 0.27% just because of how common Flying Snakes are. (Still better than 0.25%, though. :happy:)

The Snake Charm shouldn´t have lowered damage or increased crit chance in comparison to the Destroyer Emblem, as both the lowered damage increase and the fact that a lot of enemies are inmune to Venom anyways, and, even then, +6DPS is too little in comparison to the amount from the 5% damage increase from the original avenger emblem, which would make it a downgrade.

The Snake Charm shouldn´t have lowered damage or increased crit chance in comparison to the Destroyer Emblem, as both the lowered damage increase and the fact that a lot of enemies are inmune to Venom anyways, and, even then, +6DPS is too little in comparison to the amount from the 5% damage increase from the original avenger emblem, which would make it a downgrade.
Blame stacking. Upgrades for offensive stats are always weaker because they can be used along with their predecessor.

Blame stacking. Upgrades for offensive stats are always weaker because they can be used along with their predecessor.
Considering the stats, it would be rarely used due to the fact that using the Destroyer Emblem would be simpler and it is already possible to stack 5 damage accessories with it.

Considering the stats, it would be rarely used due to the fact that using the Destroyer Emblem would be simpler and it is already possible to stack 5 damage accessories with it.
Which other four accessories are you referring to? Anyways, if DoT debuffs get buffed like I want them to, Venom would be dealing 12 DPS. Anyways, I guess I can buff the Snake Emblem's damage bonus up to 7%.

Back
Top Bottom