Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
question: will i finally be able to move when the radial hotbar is open after 1.4 hits console? not being able to move while it's open is the only reason i don't use it

This is correct.

i don't really get why, though... they should just wait until everything is implemented before releasing it.

i mean, i'm not gonna want to play it since we'll still have another update to wait for, anyway... %:sigh:

1.4.1 fixes some serious issues like the jungle being DoA upon worldgen... and increases chances of pyramids... so there is no reason to play 1.4 until after 1.4.1.

i don't really get why, though... they should just wait until everything is implemented before releasing it.

i mean, i'm not gonna want to play it since we'll still have another update to wait for, anyway... %:sigh:

1.4.1 fixes some serious issues like the jungle being DoA upon worldgen... and increases chances of pyramids... so there is no reason to play 1.4 until after 1.4.1.
Really? So master mode, Zenith, whips, and Soaring Insignia are worthless?

There are good reasons - not the least of which is this gets Consoles into the 1.4 Era sooner than otherwise. Trust in the plan - we aren't just randomly doing things. ;)

journeys is almost a creative mode for terraria. master and expert are actually fun.

Hey, for mobile 1.4.1, can you make it so the journey mode duplication does not automatically set it to the max stack?

journeys is almost a creative mode for terraria. master and expert are actually fun.

I actually love Journey Mode.

I mean, I set rules for myself like no duplicating money or treasure bags, no godmode, no setting spawns below 1x or setting difficulty below 2.00x. But it really makes the game a whole lot more fun to eliminate some of the grind and makes the game feel a hell of a lot smoother.

Expert is my favorite “base” difficulty imo, the enemies and bosses feel like actual threats without being tedious and lazy like Master.

Hey, for mobile 1.4.1, can you make it so the journey mode duplication does not automatically set it to the max stack?

This is how it is on PC - Mobile (and Console) will ultimately follow that standard in regards to content and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom