Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Character bio: (No Franchise!)
Name: Nugget
Height: 6ft 5
Race: Human
Equipment: Battleaxe, BarrettM82, Hummer (With mounted gun), SF class body armor and headgear, Deagle X
Personality: Quiet and secretive, always depressed, really just dosent talk much at all.
Appearance: Blond Hair, blue eyes, prothstetic right arm, always wears a flat brimmed hat and a sweater vest, along with dark jeans and black heavy boots.

Character bio: (No Franchise!)
Name: Nugget
Height: 6ft 5
Race: Human
Equipment: Battleaxe, BarrettM82, Hummer (With mounted gun), SF class body armor and headgear, Deagle X
Personality: Quiet and secretive, always depressed, really just dosent talk much at all.
Appearance: Blond Hair, blue eyes, prothstetic right arm, always wears a flat brimmed hat and a sweater vest, along with dark jeans and black heavy boots.
(Sure, accepted)

(Yeah, probably). Nugget found a nice bench and sat down on it. It had a beautiful view of a lake. He pulled out his monstermon cards and looked through them again. He was still missing 13 of the 54 he needed to cause world domination.

(Okay you said no franchise but this definitely seems like the kid from kindergarden the game was that a mistake or)
The dog drops the card next to him, seemingly happy to be contributing. There's a little nametag that reads 'starpup'.

(Okay you said no franchise but this definitely seems like the kid from kindergarden the game was that a mistake or)
The dog drops the card next to him, seemingly happy to be contributing. There's a little nametag that reads 'starpup'.
(I forgot to put that because I was thinking of someone else but I decided on a grown up version of nugget. I better change that)
”Thanks little guy. You wanna come live with me?” He asks as he picks up the Monstermon card and pockets it

Back
Top Bottom