Member-Run Project Undertale: Faithless Genocide; an AU in Development

Dev Role Options

• Total voters
... well that happened.
I'm glad that situation was resolved though! Thanks for sorting that out for me, @Sylvie and @Champion Greninjoid! Anyway, so Sylvie's gonna start making the title art tomorrow, and hopefully, @PrincessCelestina is making a revamped title theme sometime soon. We have some basics of lore (at least for the backstory) kind of figured out, and I'm altogether satisfied with this situation! In a couple of days, I'll see where we're at and decide what we should do next; whether it's harassing people more, working on more lore or art, or whatever needs to get done! Sound good?

I'm glad that situation was resolved though! Thanks for sorting that out for me, @Sylvie and @Champion Greninjoid! Anyway, so Sylvie's gonna start making the title art tomorrow, and hopefully, @PrincessCelestina is making a revamped title theme sometime soon. We have some basics of lore (at least for the backstory) kind of figured out, and I'm altogether satisfied with this situation! In a couple of days, I'll see where we're at and decide what we should do next; whether it's harassing people more, working on more lore or art, or whatever needs to get done! Sound good?
I made some basic art for what the title screen could look like, do you want me to show it? I used a website to make a pixel version, but it’s not as good.

354C1C2B-60E6-4752-A585-63A0A56C9470.jpeg

The Gaster Blaster doesn’t look great, I might remove it. The question is what to put in its place...
A83F8A8E-0713-46CE-8B3A-296DB029FC07.jpeg

More pixelated, but of the features are off.
4EDAA03C-654E-4F03-A576-6864926C9610.png

Not as pixelated, but more detailed.

Speaking of Title themes, is there anything in particular you want from one? Mostly because i do indeed play an instrument, the Clarinet, so if there is anythiing in particular you want form one, just ask me.

Speaking of Title themes, is there anything in particular you want from one? Mostly because i do indeed play an instrument, the Clarinet, so if there is anythiing in particular you want form one, just ask me.
I don't have specific instrument preferences, so do what you think is best or easiest (easiness and laziness are two different things though, I'd still like it to be fair in quality), I guess. I'm a huge fan of "give your helpers lots of creative freedom so that it turns out good and doesn't irritate them to do what you want them to do"

i am struglingggggg with the title
im rusty at drawing sorrryyy
imma need another day... might even try to use pixel art... but im rusty at that aswellllll auuuhhhhhhhhhhhh

View attachment 351328
The Gaster Blaster doesn’t look great, I might remove it. The question is what to put in its place...
View attachment 351329
More pixelated, but of the features are off.
View attachment 351330
Not as pixelated, but more detailed.
Pixel version A is my favorite of the pixelated ones, and the non-pixelated one is great as well! it's cool that you made multiple versions!

Back
Top Bottom