Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Back.)
“What do you mean?…”
“Well…the reason the Informant, or his actual name, Dawson, called us over was because he wanted to know who my father was…I told him it was Lunan, and he was surprised…he said I thought I was related to someone named Solam, who apparently was the hero who took down the Moon Lord in the Lunar Events…and the reason he thought that was because…well…because apparently he was my uncle…”
*Ink proceeds to explain the rest of what went down at the dungeon.*

|He would stop being all gloomy over his yet to be explained backstory information and would be
full on paying attention..|

``...so from what I gathered, you are related to the hero...?``

“A-apparently…it’s…it’s just a lot to take in…”
“I-I think you need some time to rest and process…I can take care of things out here…”
“O-okay…”
*Ink goes inside.*

“Well, Weaver and I are related to the Tavernkeep and Steampunk that worked with the hero. They were are parents, though Weaver never met them since they died shortly after her birth…”

``..interesting, I don't really know the hero, anyone they knew nor their relatives..since I was alone, in the cave...until he came...``

|He wouldn't be able to heard the conversation until Ecto spoke so he walked over and came in with his own reply|

``.......relatives, well..my mother was a normal person but my father...is unique..``

``what do you mean unique, was he strong and fast..?``

``....Not that strong or fast, but there was something that was unusual..?``

*Meanwhile, Ink lies down for a nap, and falls asleep quickly. Shortly after doing so, he wakes up in a replication of the childhood forest. Except something is off: He’s aware that he is asleep. He brushes it off as a lucid dream.*

``never heard of the surname since I lived in a cave for a extremely long time...``

``Well, how about anyone else, heard of the surname..?``

Back
Top Bottom