Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"In the meantime, Blight, I will be performing other duties here. The traders who used to trade with this village are to be negotiated with and hopefully spread the word of this place, but they probably won't wait for too long now. Along with the task of establishing an industry outside of just farming for the traders to have something to actually trade with. It will be a long time until the crops we are growing reach harvest season to use in trade, considering how early it still is. I will leave the enchantment to you, I have gleaned some information of its process at least. If you do finish, please give it to one of my constructs. I will still be able to communicate with you that way if need be."

Velika leaves through the clean metal streets as the sounds of his constructs click throughout the currently empty paths. It would not be too long until the clicking and whirring would stop, but until actual people came around, it was going to sound like this. "Alas, three out of five pieces are already in place. At the very least, I have constructs and metal to trade with them. Although the undead are disliked, the amount of profit I can present to them should be... tempting enough. A merchant's mindset would be more concerned with that. Not the ideal start, but it's not bad either." Velika mutters to himself, preparing for the negotiations he may have to compromise anyways.

``never heard of the surname since I lived in a cave for a extremely long time...``

``Well, how about anyone else, heard of the surname..?``
“No.”
“Nope. Then again, I don’t really remember my own surname. After I was taken in by Elysia, a Dryad who raised both Ink and myself, I took on her surname, Forrest.”
(Which is purposely spelled wrong.)

``I figure as much....my father is only really known for trying to prevent people from going to the dungeon and maybe a few fights with strong creatures...``

``Just say the name of your father....after they are finished talking about this Elysia person..``

The negotiations comes down like a storm, a fast paced argument between it all, comments of the undead, empty streets and inhuman machines, and of course, money to be made. Their definition of 'fair profit' is certainly novel. Explanations and reasoning batter down on unrest and unease, yet a fear within their hearts of the undead still resonates. However, begrudgingly, a compromise is made. Trade will continue like before the destruction, but they have little reason to spread anything else. However, a small hope lingers as a trading post for weary travelers is allowed for them. Although small, subtle actions may push the individual to spread the word instead of the trading company itself.

Now, Velika must prepare for the industrial requirements of this trade, something he has already planned for his constructs...

“I think I knew Elysia...”
“Really?…”

*Meanwhile, Ink walks around the world he assumes is just a random lucid dream, admiring the scenery. But he eventually stumbles upon a familiar figure. Elysia is standing there, looking at him.*
“Mother…it’s…it’s so good to see you…it’s too bad this is only a dream…”
*Elysia smiles.*
“Are you sure?”

“W-what do you mean?…”
“Well, while this is your subconscious, it’s a bit different from a dream. This was the only way I knew to communicate with you…”
“…What did you need to talk to me about?…”
“Well, it appears you finally learned the hero’s identity…as well as who the surviving member of the bloodline is.”

Last edited:
Velika's constructs make up for size, producing themselves as they spread, creating inventions of a time long past. The forges prepare for the fire, and the metal is soon to be melted. The trading post is made, with barracks and all. However, the beds and furniture are metal, Velika will have to rectify their lack of fabrics soon enough. Regardless, with trade and money, men and women; soldiers and outlaws, all will find their way here with in due time. And leaving a sizable sum of valuable metals for them should expedite such a process. Rivalries over precious resources would make all look for its source to reap the greatest benefit, after all. Velika knew the dangers and the benefits of greed.
Indeed, Velika had the cunning of a leader's mind made through experience and had the technology to back it up, as a creator like him should. It would be a matter of time until he would finish his initial vision here before continuing onto the next.

Velika's last addition was an orrery, a symbol of the cosmos above united together as one piece of work. "My work here is almost complete, all I have to do is wait. This place will become one where magic is to be understood. Necromancy will be researched and taught through disciplined study, and soon the rest will follow suit. A true understanding of how the world works. Now, to see how Blight has been doing..." Velika would return to Blight, ready to see the results of their work.

“I think so... They were a Dryad, right?
*Arien nods.*
“And she was the last Dryad in all of Terraria…”

“So it’s true?…”
*Elysia nods.*
“I was hoping to wait until the cult was defeated to tell you…unfortunately, I didn’t live long enough for that to happen…Solam and I were incredibly close…in fact, we were originally interested in possibly pursuing a romantic relationship after the Lunar Events were over…unfortunately, Lunan was taken by Eternia magic, and after Solam and your birthmother dropped you off, Solam had to go into hiding to avoid the newly revived cult using his equipment to destroy Terraria…I tried to get to you as fast as I could, but the cursed wolf Lunan and the cult sent got to you first…I arrived just in time to save your life…as I watched you grow, you reminded me more and more of Solam…and therefore when you turned seventeen, I decided it was finally time to give the zenith he left me back to it’s proper owner…or at least the descendant…”

Back
Top Bottom