Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Apparently what happened is that the Center code ended before Serfeazent’s information, and when I tried to center it again it duplicated it. When I tried to delete it in non-BBCode mode, it just duplicated again.
Actually, now I’m thinking that uploading Serfeazent’s appearance screwed with it, since it happened again when I did so. I did manage to finally get the whole thing in without it breaking now, though. Thanks for the help, @Esther!

Nobody:
No one:
Absolutely not a single soul in the entire universe:
The thing in Area 51:
2E9138F7-70B9-42A9-AFCA-4AD0DC689148.jpeg

E5AFE832-1D96-4D34-BA70-3F0E7910E87B.png

This thread is the base of Pokémon Showdown discussion on the Terraria Community forums. Before I explain more, I’ll answer a few questions that I think might come up:​
Q: There’s already a Pokémon thread, isn’t this redundant?
A: While it could be viewed that way, I think having a separate thread for Showdown is necessary. The current Pokémon thread is for discussion on the series in general, while this one is more focused discussion on competitive Pokémon.
Q: There’s already a Pokémon League, right? Shouldn’t Showdown business be handled there?
A: No. That thread is for organizing ranked battles within the forum, while this one is for more general Pokémon Showdown content.

And now, onto the functions and rules of the thread:​
Things allowed in this thread include…
-Teambuilding
-Replays
-Anything else relevant to competitive Pokémon!

And now the rules…
-Try to avoid arguments, I don’t want this thread to be closed.
-Keep messages on topic. Bringing up events from other threads does not help discussion!
-Follow forum rules (obviously)

Category information and guidelines:​
Teambuilding is an important

This thread is under construction.​

Last edited:
Me and my friend love sending each other Pokemon fusions, so I made a thread on the TCF so other people could too!
Just google "pokemon fusions" and go to the website
(sorry if this isn't allowed/in the wrong part, I'll delete it if I have to.
Edit: here is a link to a fusion website that is funny: Pokemon Fusion and here is one that makes cool fusions: Infinite Fusion Calculator

Last edited:
Me and my friend love sending each other Pokemon fusions, so I made a thread on the TCF so other people could too!
Just google "pokemon fusions" and go to the website
(sorry if this isn't allowed/in the wrong part, I'll delete it if I have to.
Edit: here is a link to a fusion website that is funny: Pokemon Fusion and here is one that makes cool fusions: Infinite Fusion Calculator
Hi @EyeOfTheCosmos I moved your post into this already existing thread for the same topic. :) There was already a Pokemon Fusion thread.

5477144.jpg

Hey there Terrarians and Gamers!

I'm looking for active players to trade
and do raids with on
Pokemon GO.
I don't use PGsharp/PGfly!
My ID number is:
0286 7754 0265

Region: Poland

sooo in the three main questlines of pokemon Scarlet and Violet, you have a companion for each. Victory Road has Nemona, Path of Legends has Arven, and Starfall Street has Penny.
Who is your favorite?

He's cool, though in the manga he just gives people the badge even if they lose so he's also kind of an idiot.
In general though, he's cool, I agree

I will agree Wattson is great, but Kofu caring more about getting some seaweed then actually being a Gym Leader makes him my favorite

Back
Top Bottom