Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just in my bed and I thought to myself I sense spoilers
EDIT I sorta want followers in terraria you know a not a minon like a human who would follow you and fight with you and even is sworn to carry your burdens a little refrence right there
maby like after you defeat a boss? and free them?

Wow...I just noticed the climbable vines in both towers! Thcorrupted version in the granite tower looks cool!

[The are placed at the sides in the staircase]

maby like after you defeat a boss? and free them?

How about you can have an npc of your choice as a sidekick?

Or, the npcs can be updated to actually do things or help in certain situations. Ie, arms dealer shoots at mobs, nurse runs to heal you in low life situations, witch doctor performs ritual to 'appease the gods', etc

How about you can have an npc of your choice as a sidekick?

Or, the npcs can be updated to actually do things or help in certain situations. Ie, arms dealer shoots at mobs, nurse runs to heal you in low life situations, witch doctor performs ritual to 'appease the gods', etc
Great idea

A little birdy (actually, two little birdies, or maybe one little birdie and bigbird) told me that we've yet to find all the spoilers. So people, please, get your microscopes and disect all the images pixel by pixel.
I can't find anything that hasn't been already mentioned here! I am going nuts and need help!

Thank you.

So far, in addition to all the stuff Yoraiz0r clearly mentioned:
- Assortment of weird alien banners
- Magic book altar
- Grinding wheel
- Dark and white marble+doors+lamps etc.
- Npc's wandering about like they own the place. (They're into exploring now?)
- Sunstone sundial
- Some glowy horsehead statue
- Leinfors' slime banners
- Rainbow torches
- Some sort of... alien doll.. thingy in the 4th hotbar slot (the weapons in slot 1 and 3 we already know about)
- There are two red... things underneath the lever next to the magic book altar
- There's a little weather and moon icon underneath the map. (Appears when appropriate accessories are equipped?)
- Rainbow dye has new sprite Leinfors says this is incorrect, sprite felt prettier than I remember it, oh well. Edit: Active Rainbow Dye, /me forgot about that.
- UFO painting
- Vine rope
- Some form of disc in the inventory screen (4th picture, next to the painting)
- 70 new bullets or something? in the trashcan of 4th picture
- Obelisk got a new sprite
- Cenx can actually die
- The white construction in hell, last picture, is it something the gang made or is it some dungeon that spawned? I've become uncertain.

Note:
- The pink grass and tree are obviously painted! Please don't mention them anymore. Each time you do I die a little inside.

@Cenx, @Loki,
Don't torture me! There can't be more than this, can there?

Last edited:
@Gotcha!: It's technically not a new sprite for rainbow dye because it's one of the new dyes
There's a Rainbow Dye and an Intense Rainbow Dye. What would that be then? Intense Intense Rainbow Dye? :O
I'm willing to bet that it's Living Rainbow Dye.
Living_Rainbow_Dye.gif

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/random-eye-candy.161871/
Am I the only one who remembers this? :indifferent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom