Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

(Ok.)
(How about we have a time-skip to morning when Dark and Paimko find BT and Pol and Jack?)
(Assuming no one else has any plans)
(Thing is, that would kinda cut off the interaction between Navy and TR's characters- I was thinking to timeskip once the group (aside from Tess and maybe Bosque) was back at the cave)
(Also, sorry for this hidden ping, but just in case your notifs megadied, @Team Roxas )

(I'm really really sorry if I'm being annoying)

(Thing is, that would kinda cut off the interaction between Navy and TR's characters- I was thinking to timeskip once the group (aside from Tess and maybe Bosque) was back at the cave)
(Also, sorry for this hidden ping, but just in case your notifs megadied, @Team Roxas )

(Oh. Ok.)
(Let's hear the others' opinions?)
(I can wait for the timeskip.)

Pol would nod, accepting Jack’s offer, before looking around in wonder as the hatch closes.
<Wow...>
“There’s a lot of buttons in here, so do a me a favor and don’t touch em, please..

Just take a seat right here.”

He set Pol down on the side of the central control chair

“Alright BT, take us back to the group.”

“<Affirmative.>”

BT turned and began walking quickly back towards the group, not sprinting this time, as there was no need

*|He follows.|*

(i don't mind)
Same distance forward as always. 20 meters.
Dark looks around again.

(Soo. When shall we have Dark and Paimko see BT?)

“There’s a lot of buttons in here, so do a me a favor and don’t touch em, please..

Just take a seat right here.”

He set Pol down on the side of the central control chair

“Alright BT, take us back to the group.”

“<Affirmative.>”

BT turned and began walking quickly back towards the group, not sprinting this time, as there was no need
<Rightie. No button touching.>
Pol watches Jack pilot BT.

After a minute or so of Jack checking displays and pressing a few buttons, he stopped and reclined, BT was obviously in a sort of autonomous mode

(You can have em encounter BT whenever, but I’m gonna be AFK for a bit.)

After a minute or so of Jack checking displays and pressing a few buttons, he stopped and reclined, BT was obviously in a sort of autonomous mode

(Understood)

“…”
<Gonna need to think of a better way to search…>
“Hey Paimko, do you have any… abilities that’s let us see around us?”

(Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I'm back now!, I'm just gonna resume the conversation from where we stopped!)
"Do you know what happened to them?"

``Abilities? Pumplings don't have abilities outside of heat resistance, and I don't use magic.``
<Like a plant folk…>
“Alright…”

Dark goes back to looking around for a bit more.

Meanwhile... something white begins etching itself on the side of Dark's orb-for-a-head.

*|He hadn't noticed it.|*
Neither has Dark. But the etching is done, apparently leaving just a glowing white X.

<Hm…>
“Let’s move on.”
<I’ll shift after we look around once we go through this portal. Think we’d get more done if I were in my cloaked form.>

Dark creates yet another portal and floats through it. Like before, it’s still open to allow Paimko to follow.

“…soo…”
“…how did you and BT get here?”
<This mech is so… AWESOME.>

*|And so he does follow.|*
And once more, Dark’s just looking around.
“…wait…”
Dark floats a bit off in some direction. After a moment of looking, Dark turns to Paimko.
“…you see that, Paimko?”
Dark points in the direction of what he saw.

It’s BT. But the mech’s a bit far off, from where the two are. And BT is not going to meet Dark and Paimko on their path.
Going to have to intercept them…

“…how did you and BT get here?”
<This mech is so… AWESOME.>
“Pretty similar to you, huge portal, me and BT were fighting some IMC titans, the portal opened up near the fold weapon, probably due to an unknown effect of the singularity. One of the titans kicked us in, it closed as we were falling. Lucky for me, BT was made to withstand falling from orbit.”

(Honestly the more ingame days (as much as I hate saying it) Tess is captured the possibly better, nothing longer than like a week or two though)

Back
Top Bottom