Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I posted this on TLPW but I'll post it here too so more people get to see it.
I'm currently working on an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD: Explorers of Sky, to have it be accurate to what Myrica (one of my slightly hilarious amount of Shaymin OCs, for those unaware, and also the first of them and my first Pokemon OC in general) looks like.
1702583835598.png
1702583844275.png

I like how in EoS there's canonically several Shaymin and they all live in a village together.
I knowwww
Shaymin has literally always been my favorite to be honest, I loved it from the moment I found out about it.

Also, to be honest, I think the edited version might as well be finished now. So I'll probably export it.

Shaymin is probably in my top 3 mythical Pokemon along with Arceus and Mew.
Meltan is super cute in my opinion, but it's hard for me to like something that originated in Pokemon Go.

Shaymin is probably in my top 3 mythical Pokemon along with Arceus and Mew.
Meltan is super cute in my opinion, but it's hard for me to like something that originated in Pokemon Go.
Meltan is in fact adorable, but yeah why is it so hard to get-

Anyway, I'll just kind of post the export here, upscaled to 120x120 so I can use it as my PFP on PFQ (Which will also mean changing the credit in my signature there because so far I've been using my self-drawn profile pictures so it links to my art thread, but now that I'm going to change to an edited PMD icon I'll have to change it to say so-)
Myrica Portrait Sky (2).png

Pokémon Ultra Moon was one of the final Pokémon games I played, and my favorite part about it is when it ended I didn’t have to play it anymore

Quick question: anyone know how to hatch a Pokemon egg in Scarlet/Violet?

I ended up getting one earlier today during a picnic....
It's the same as the other games, you just explore a lot (move around) while having the Egg in your party.
If you use a Pokemon with the 'Flame Body' ability (such as Volcarona) at the head of your party, it'll hatch faster as well.

So far, and @Esther correct me if I'm wrong, the only current alternative way of hatching Eggs in the mainline Pokemon games has been the Poke Pelago hot springs in Sun and Moon.
I honestly have no idea because I don't even deal with eggs often aside from the eevee egg where I just speen on Tauros, and the time I needed a toxel for an ingame trade which was also just a lot of going back and forth.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I know which two pokemon made that pokemon egg from my party... my starter(Meowscarada) and my Lycanroc. That said, it could also be between that Lycanroc and my Sylveon.

Edit: both my Sylveon and starter are male, and the Lycanroc is female. (I am very much confused.)

I honestly have no idea because I don't even deal with eggs often aside from the eevee egg where I just speen on Tauros, and the time I needed a toxel for an ingame trade which was also just a lot of going back and forth.
The hot springs in Poke Pelago were also incredibly inefficient and not helpful at all for shiny hunting anyway.
By the way, I'm pretty sure I know which two pokemon made that pokemon egg from my party... my starter(Meowscarada) and my Lycanroc. That said, it could also be between that Lycanroc and my Sylveon.

Edit: both my Sylveon and starter are male, and the Lycanroc is female. (I am very much confused.)
Either way you'll get a Rockruff.

Either way you'll get a Rockruff.
So it's only the female pokemon that an egg hatches into.... Ah. Thanks for explaining, though!

Edit: It hatched. You were right. Rockruff. (Although I did get a second egg before even starting to hatch the first one and the new one was an eevee. That said, I did have a ditto in my party at that point, so.....)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom