PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
point taken, by the way I hope the new "favorite" item feature will help with a faster item change, since I really want to dig in the ranged gameplay but changing helmets it's pretty tedious for me, is there any more info about it?
From what I've heard, "favoriting" an item makes it where you can't accidently drop it or place it in a chest with quick stack, so nothing to make it easier to switch helmets unfortunately. (Though in my opinion, they should change the shroomite helmets to make them actually feel unique instead of giving damage boosts to a select few weapons)

I can't wait for 1.3, I've got terraria at 598 hours played on steam, I want 1.3 to be the two hours that hits the 600 mark!

Maybe this was already asked many times, but how long would it take for 1.3 to be released taking into account the (Quite unlikely) fact that everything goes according to the plan?

Is there any thoughts about adding some super basic magic weapons at the wood level? The different woods can even deal specific types of damage.

I hope they add an in-game information, like a bestiary or something like that. Some new players dont like al-tabbing just to see what they should do now or how to get an item they need

Regarding the Solar Eclipse new enemies, am I the only one bothered by their names? Psycho for Michael Myers? Nailhead for Pinhead? Is it a trademark/copyright issue to avoid? If so, perhaps I may suggest an event based on Freaks?

I believe it is. You know how some companies get nasty when they believe someone uses something they copyrighted for their own gains.

I know you probably get tons of these messages, asking about how long until 1.3. But I was wondering about how complete you feel the update is at? Percentage wise. 35%? 44%? -400,000%? It's no rush or anything, just to give me, and probably tons of others, a bit of a ledge to stand on.

To Reddit, Cenx, or anyone else working on 1.3,

I think there should be an item called the Pumkin emblem. It wouldbe a 10% drop from the pumpking. It would do a minor increase to all stats maybe 10%. When a player is hit pumpkins come at the enemy exactly like the ones that the horsemans blade use. This would be a great addition to the game with some more modifications because I know it's not perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom